Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 144

Thread: The Stupid ****ing Bowl thread once again jetless

  1. #21
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha, that safety bumped the bible thumping secretary from winning the office pool,to the IT guy.

  2. #22
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats to the Ravens. Very unJet like to watch a big lead evaporate, but still play hard to get the W.

    Play like a Jet, and all that.

  3. #23
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the godaddy dot com is the worst commercial ever.

    Sit down to watch the game with a belly overflowing with alcohol and chow, and then to see that almost made me vomit.

  4. #24
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of these days...

  5. #25
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    One of these days...
    Jets would blow it, if they ever make it that far.

  6. #26
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was robbed... there was holding and that bull sh** punt ... -___-

    You'll have your picture... maybe not today though I'm not in a good mood. On another note... what f*cking game !!!

    PS. No one said lingerie... SO thats a NO

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I was robbed... there was holding and that bull sh** punt ... -___-

    You'll have your picture... maybe not today though I'm not in a good mood. On another note... what f*cking game !!!

    PS. No one said lingerie... SO thats a NO
    Yes dear. Lol

  8. #28
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    So ragu, what team will you be taking next year?

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    So ragu, what team will you be taking next year?
    I won alot on the ravens this year. Almost hate to say goodbye. NY Jets. Till week four anyhow

  10. #30
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I was robbed... there was holding and that bull sh** punt ... -___-

    You'll have your picture... maybe not today though I'm not in a good mood. On another note... what f*cking game !!!

    PS. No one said lingerie... SO thats a NO
    Cmon show us the goods...😜👍

  11. #31
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won a paltry $220 by being in the money in the holdem tournament. Won another $300 teasing the Ravens and the over. Don't know if I hit any boxes -- I hate looking at that sh:t during the game.

    Got paid to drink, eat and loaf.

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,834
    Post Thanks / Like
    I won $ 1000 on the final, on the count of that safety




  13. #33
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    So this is the Hampur SB thread?


    Weak.



    Fumble Ravens.

    The hampur season ended on a whimper. This is the only game of the year that I watch with the wife, so I couldn't participate fully anyway.

  14. #34
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BURGERMIKE View Post
    I won $ 1000 on the final, on the count of that safety



    Thats awesome, who could have predicted that?

    I hit for five hundred on the half which covered my small lay out of 300 in 4 pools, so I'm happy.

  15. #35
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I was robbed... there was holding and that bull sh** punt ... -___-

    You'll have your picture... maybe not today though I'm not in a good mood. On another note... what f*cking game !!!

    PS. No one said lingerie... SO thats a NO
    Incorrect, I believe Ragu said lingerie...he counts as someone. That technicality aside, I offer the compromise of a half t- shirt and a thong. No holding any signs...that would be tacky.

  16. #36
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    One of these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Jets would blow it, if they ever make it that far.

    If we ever crapped the bed in the Super Bowl, the level of national derision is pretty much on par to what it is today, so it really can't be much worse if you think about it.


    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Thats awesome, who could have predicted that?

    I hit for five hundred on the half which covered my small lay out of 300 in 4 pools, so I'm happy.

    300?! Cop pension money no doubt.
    I shelled out a lousy 20 spot and was still mad I didn't win anything.
    What's next a Denali?

  17. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I was robbed... there was holding and that bull sh** punt ... -___-

    You'll have your picture... maybe not today though I'm not in a good mood. On another note... what f*cking game !!!

    PS. No one said lingerie... SO thats a NO
    Actually, I brought it up in the other thread. I suggested lingerie or bathing attire.

    But here's a great compromise should the two options above make you uncomfortable (can't imagine why as you seem a confident woman who should be
    unafraid to display her formidable charms): Yoga pants and sports bra (and, if possible, white ankle socks).

    Great idea, right? I mean, that's how you would work out in a gym. No big deal, at all.

    So, to sum up: Sheer lingerie or string bikini is our first choice. With yoga pants and sports bra in the fall back position.

    Ragu, if I've overstepped my bounds, please forgive my intrusion.

  18. #38
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post



    300?! Cop pension money no doubt.
    I shelled out a lousy 20 spot and was still mad I didn't win anything.
    What's next a Denali?
    Ha ha..deek.

    I dunno, alot of my friends (non-coppers) were in some pretty big pools. I was def. at the lower spectrum of spendage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Actually, I brought it up in the other thread. I suggested lingerie or bathing attire.

    But here's a great compromise should the two options above make you uncomfortable (can't imagine why as you seem a confident woman who should be
    unafraid to display her formidable charms): Yoga pants and sports bra (and, if possible, white ankle socks).

    Great idea, right? I mean, that's how you would work out in a gym. No big deal, at all.

    So, to sum up: Sheer lingerie or string bikini is our first choice. With yoga pants and sports bra in the fall back position.

    Ragu, if I've overstepped my bounds, please forgive my intrusion.

    Jeebus, I think I got doosh chills reading that. Gata must be like "w t f".




    -

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Actually, I brought it up in the other thread. I suggested lingerie or bathing attire.

    But here's a great compromise should the two options above make you uncomfortable (can't imagine why as you seem a confident woman who should be
    unafraid to display her formidable charms): Yoga pants and sports bra (and, if possible, white ankle socks).

    Great idea, right? I mean, that's how you would work out in a gym. No big deal, at all.

    So, to sum up: Sheer lingerie or string bikini is our first choice. With yoga pants and sports bra in the fall back position.

    Ragu, if I've overstepped my bounds, please forgive my intrusion.
    OR...

    cutoff Jets tshirt, clingy shorts, and heels

    we have so little else to look forward to

  20. #40
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Ha ha..deek.

    I dunno, alot of my friends (non-coppers) were in some pretty big pools. I was def. at the lower spectrum of spendage.




    Jeebus, I think I got doosh chills reading that. Gata must be like "w t f".




    -
    Just clarifying, 32.

    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    OR...

    cutoff Jets tshirt, clingy shorts, and heels

    we have so little else to look forward to
    No. I forbid it. They will not ruin sex (or the perception of such) for us, too.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us