Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 144

Thread: The Stupid ****ing Bowl thread once again jetless

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like

    The Stupid ****ing Bowl thread once again jetless

    I just want to win so gata has to post me a picture holding a sign that says wish I was ragus *****. In lingerie if you want gata. New avatar coming soon

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the record, I'm all for seeing Gata in lingerie, regardless of the circumstances. Who am I rooting for again today?

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    For the record, I'm all for seeing Gata in lingerie, regardless of the circumstances. Who am I rooting for again today?
    Baltimore. I doubt she goes lingerie for the picture but it would be more fitting. You hear me chica

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    3,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nantz has to be upset his Patsies didnt make it.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got two grand on this game and still feel nothing. Can't drink sick of this party ****ing food. I want to get out of my head a bit over here wtf. Drugs that don't go,through liver???? Weed?

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Got two grand on this game and still feel nothing. Can't drink sick of this party ****ing food. I want to get out of my head a bit over here wtf. Drugs that don't go,through liver???? Weed?
    let go. let God.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    let go. let God.
    Clam up twelve stepper. I need a release. Even sex don't work anymore. And I'm talking about the real dirty kind. I need a priest or,a rabbi. Something. Drugs

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Clam up twelve stepper. I need a release. Even sex don't work anymore. And I'm talking about the real dirty kind. I need a priest or,a rabbi. Something. Drugs
    you should go to Blockbuster and get a snuff film.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Clam up twelve stepper. I need a release. Even sex don't work anymore. And I'm talking about the real dirty kind. I need a priest or,a rabbi. Something. Drugs
    You should try yoga.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    you should go to Blockbuster and get a snuff film.
    Maybe go the chicken farm have my way with those feathered demons

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    So this is the Hampur SB thread?


    Weak.



    Fumble Ravens.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    So this is the Hampur SB thread?


    Weak.



    Fumble Ravens.
    Everyone is drunk. This party sucks so does this thread. I'm about to smoke weed I think. Not liver toxic I hear. Been doing some research

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I need some crazy shlt to happen to win any cash on my squares.

    Damn it.


    Lets go ravens. A win gets me a cool $20. Ha!

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Entertaining game, though.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus fvck. TD niners.

    Missed 2 pt.


    Now I need some FM for one team to score 4 points for a square.
    Last edited by Big L; 02-03-2013 at 10:05 PM.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Jesus fvck. TD niners.

    Missed 2 pt.


    Now I need some FM for one team to score 4 points for a square.
    I think I cursed the whole raven fanbase. They're about to Jet this up big time. I feel it like im watching the fn jets

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I think I cursed the whole raven fanbase. They're about to Jet this up big time. I feel it like im watching the fn jets
    Yep! The Ravens about to Jet the game right here!

    Didn't I say that a week and a half ago?!

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big two minutes here

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    And if the miners get 7 here to win, my boss picks up almost $600.

    FML.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't look like much of a hold to me.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us