Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Be honest

My Father sat me down in front of a Jets v Rams game 2 yrs after they won the Super Bowl. He said they were good. I loved their colors and uniform.

My daughter is 17 months old. She can say "Oh yea" already.

Lets keep it simple and be their biggest cheerleaders.

This guy is coming back bigtime next year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO-vS7o0PEs

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DanNamath View Post
    I cry when I dream about it. So I already know it's gonna be homo time, when it actually happens. My wife won't get any peace for the rest of the mon

Out of the mouth of babes....

I can only pray my daughter shows this type of intestinal fortitude. As it is now though, at three she shows all the symptoms of Jets fan syndrome (thank God!)
    Well ...we don't get all we want in life. my daughter married a GIANTS fan last year. good guy but he bought her an ELI jersey that she wears when they go to a GIants event.

She still wears her COTCHERY jersey and a JETS tee BUT they do as their husbands do.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Well ...we don't get all we want in life. my daughter married a GIANTS fan last year. good guy but he bought her an ELI jersey that she wears when they go to a GIants event.

She still wears her COTCHERY jersey and a JETS tee BUT they do as their husbands do.
    Well, when you are blessed with grandchildren, it is your honor bound duty to slip a Jets onesie in the kid's drawer when your Son-In-Law isn't looking. The husband usually dictates who the family roots for but the wife is usually the one - more often than not - to get the kids dressed. So, when he comes out all cute in his Caleb Schlauderoff jersey (hey, I have no idea who will be here), he won't have the stones to rip it off him.

I have to just mutter under my breath whenever my kids came out in Redskins gear on the rare occasion. Thankfully they are both old enough to decide for themselves and they have no real allegiance to any Washington teams, much to the occasional chagrin of my wife (who usually doesn't give a sh!t).

Hall Of Fame
    twenty years ago - yes
    ten years ago - possibly
    today- not a chance

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Well, when you are blessed with grandchildren, it is your honor bound duty to slip a Jets onesie in the kid's drawer when your Son-In-Law isn't looking. The husband usually dictates who the family roots for but the wife is usually the one - more often than not - to get the kids dressed. So, when he comes out all cute in his Caleb Schlauderoff jersey (hey, I have no idea who will be here), he won't have the stones to rip it off him.

I have to just mutter under my breath whenever my kids came out in Redskins gear on the rare occasion. Thankfully they are both old enough to decide for themselves and they have no real allegiance to any Washington teams, much to the occasional chagrin of my wife (who usually doesn't give a sh!t).
    After the buttfumble game I gave a speech at the table that I would NOT interfere with the (sports) raising of the kids and JETS influence. That if they come to my house etc...Ill play along with the "Grandpa" picked the wrong team when he was a kid but the JETS are persona non grata.

Why would I want any more children subject to this????

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hobblingjetster View Post

What team will he be playing for?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobblingjetster View Post
    My Father sat me down in front of a Jets v Rams game 2 yrs after they won the Super Bowl. He said they were good. I loved their colors and uniform.

My daughter is 17 months old. She can say "Oh yea" already.

Lets keep it simple and be their biggest cheerleaders.

This guy is a ***** and impending free agent who we don't have the money to re-sign. Adios.