Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beyonce's Quads

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Well ya know she was bred for that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKtIqXMpHcY
    It's was, and is a true statement, the league is full of past presidents etc., the Steelers had like 7 at one point.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    He has sold approximately 50 million albums worldwide, while receiving fourteen Grammy Awards for his musical work, and numerous additional nominations.[6][7] Consistently ranked as one of the greatest rappers of all-time he was ranked #1 by MTV in their list of The Greatest MCs of All-Time in 2006.
    +1

I am not a big rap fan, but I respect the hell out of Jay-Z. In a day and age where Niki Minaj and Pitbull constitute "top-talent," Jay-Z is godlike.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    +1

I am not a big rap fan, but I respect the hell out of Jay-Z. In a day and age where Niki Minaj and Pitbull constitute "top-talent," Jay-Z is godlike.
    really? He was a drug dealer, shot his older brother, and stabbed someone, all before turning 18.

want your kids to grow up like that, since you "respect the hell out of" him?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    really? He was a drug dealer, shot his older brother, and stabbed someone, all before turning 18.

Excuse me. As an "artist" I guess you can say. I wasn't privy to his arrest record, nor did I care to be. I wasn't nominating him for political office. Your assertion stretched the confines of the context of this discussion.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuse me. As an "artist" I guess you can say. I wasn't privy to his arrest record, nor did I care to be. I wasn't nominating him for political office. Your assertion stretched the confines of the context of this discussion.
    no, it fits in perfectly, because of the same stupid hero worship afforded Ray Lewis, aka Stabby McStabbington. How can people separate that? Its like saying Hitler wasnt so bad because he was a painter. Common!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

A small excerpt from EMpire State of Mind, which the Yankees love to play at every game;

"I used to cop in Harlem, all of my Dominicanos
    Right there up on Broadway, brought me back to that McDonald's
    Took it to my stash spot, 560 State Street
    Catch me in the Kitchen like a Simmons whipping pastry?"

Translation? He buys coke from DOminican dealers at the McDonalds at W125 and cooks into crack cocaine to sell.

This is what your kids listen to at baseball games, what the white nerds wearing suits in the box seats clap their hands to.

Oh, and here is our princess earlier this week....

F him...... and F her. And another F U to Larry Allen who threw a gang sign when the camera panned to him during the SB HOF recognition.

Not a fan of this stuff being mainstreamed and celebrated by the lib media.

End of Political Rant.

-
    Last edited by 32green; 02-05-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    A small excerpt from EMpire State of Mind, which the Yankees love to play at every game;

Translation? He buys coke from DOminican dealers at the McDonalds at W125 and cooks into crack cocaine to sell.

This is what your kids listen to at baseball games, what the white nerds wearing suits in the box seats clap their hands to.

F him...... and F her. And another F U to Larry Allen who threw a gang sign when the camera panned to him during the SB HOF recognition.

End of Political Rant.

-
    lmao.

this post was brought to you by "Real Men of the Cane-Shaking Generation"

good job turning the discussion of Beyonce's legs into this

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

End of Political Rant.

-
    And F everyone who ever repeated a line from The Godfather, Goodfellas or Scarface, among others!

I'm funny how? I'm funny, like a clown, like I'm here to amuse you? Say hello to my little friend! Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    at least you dorks can take solace in the fact that Harland Williams agrees with you:

http://teamcoco.com/video/harland-wi...-pt-1-02-04-13

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

-
    I thought/was hoping that that was something sexual like "I got 2 great holes" or "this how big my nipples are".

Disappoint I am.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    She does absolutely nothing for me, I like her best as Foxy Cleopatra. on the other hand, when the other two chiks came up, the new DC, the one on the right had a smoken sexy body.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    at least you dorks can take solace in the fact that Harland Williams agrees with you:

http://teamcoco.com/video/harland-wi...-pt-1-02-04-13

That is one funny dude, a hampurite if ever I saw one. He also looks like Mongo CUtler, Jays older brother.

-

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    no, it fits in perfectly, because of the same stupid hero worship afforded Ray Lewis, aka Stabby McStabbington. How can people separate that? Its like saying Hitler wasnt so bad because he was a painter. Common!
    Right. I see how comparing Ray Lewis to no one in any context and Hitler to no one in any context is exactly the same as recognizing/respecting talent of Jay-Z when directly compared to two other music "artists" are exactly the same thing.

I didn't invite the dude over for tea, he isn't hosting a kids' birthday party, he isn't a candidate for Pastor at the local Church, I didn't ask you to send him a Christmas card, he isn't applying for a position as a federal agent.

Relax Frances. I was just admiring the fact that when compared to the flatulence of music "talent" today, Jay-Z stands far and above what is considered "good" today. I made a simple comparison, possibly even hyperbolic statement, in a discrete context of rap music. How that translates into me nominating him for Pope, I'm not sure.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right. I see how comparing Ray Lewis to no one in any context and Hitler to no one in any context is exactly the same as recognizing/respecting talent of Jay-Z when directly compared to two other music "artists" are exactly the same thing.

I didn't invite the dude over for tea, he isn't hosting a kids' birthday party, he isn't a candidate for Pastor at the local Church, I didn't ask you to send him a Christmas card, he isn't applying for a position as a federal agent.

Relax Frances. I was just admiring the fact that when compared to the flatulence of music "talent" today, Jay-Z stands far and above what is considered "good" today. I made a simple comparison, possibly even hyperbolic statement, in a discrete context of rap music. How that translates into me nominating him for Pope, I'm not sure.

Stop backtracking Nancy - you said you "respect the hell out of him". And you didn't even know his history. And he's most certainly no godlike. So, ultimately, you're like all the rest of the braindead drooling masses willing to overlook serious moral flaws in someone famous. Take his balls out of your mouth.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop backtracking Nancy - you said you "respect the hell out of him". And you didn't even know his history. And he's most certainly no godlike. So, ultimately, you're like all the rest of the braindead drooling masses willing to overlook serious moral flaws in someone famous. Take his balls out of your mouth.
    Yes with all of the Jay-Z albums I own (1/2, Linkin Park and Jay-Z Reanimation). I am not back tracking. You read you wanted to from my original post. Yes I said "I respect the hell out of him." Irrefutable. You made it out to be something entirely different. Sorry if that's what you needed to do, but that's how it happened.

EDIT: I re-read the original post again. BOTH clauses of the sentence describe "rap music" and "artists" as the context. I mentioned nothing about anything outside of Jay-Z's music career. You assumed I respected them as one-in-the-same. I never insinuated that one bit. If I wasn't clear enough in what I was respecting, even given the rest of the sentence, then I suppose I am at fault.
    Last edited by Jasper17; 02-05-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

Yes with all of the Jay-Z albums I own (1/2, Linkin Park and Jay-Z Reanimation). I am not back tracking. You read you wanted to from my original post. Yes I said "I respect the hell out of him." Irrefutable. You made it out to be something entirely different. Sorry if that's what you needed to do, but that's how it happened.
    Ok fellas, we (and I include my own posts) have moved into territory thats psuedo political and not in keeping with the pure perv intentions of the OP.

Can we end this right here? Thanks.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok fellas, we (and I include my own posts) have moved into territory thats psuedo political and not in keeping with the pure perv intentions of the OP.

Can we end this right here? Thanks.

Done. My edit, spoke my peace, I'm through with it. Thankee kindly.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

End of Political Rant.

-

BTW, I don't think that's Crip, that looks like Blood "0-31" to me. Could be wrong, but....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post

BTW, I don't think that's Crip, that looks like Blood "0-31" to me. Could be wrong, but....
    You are probably right, interpreting that jibberish was never my strength.

Thankfully, that crap is becoming a distant memory for me, but seeing this stuff still fires me up. Too many kids taking subtle cues from it.

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

End of Political Rant.

-
    I endorse your rant