Thread: Match fixing scandal

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Match fixing scandal

I read in the NY Times this morning about a huge match fixing scandal uncovered by Euro authorities. Hundreds of matches were affected all over Europe, including World Cup and Champions League qualifiers. Apparently an Asian crime syndicate is behind it.

Again another match fixing scandal. It's a shame that the sport opens itself up to crap like this, where it's credibility can really suffer.

Jets Insider VIP
    Heard about that too.

Apparently at least 1 CL game under investigation. Practically every championship involved..

hell the nba is fixed.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I read in the NY Times this morning about a huge match fixing scandal uncovered by Euro authorities. Hundreds of matches were affected all over Europe, including World Cup and Champions League qualifiers. Apparently an Asian crime syndicate is behind it.

Again another match fixing scandal. It's a shame that the sport opens itself up to crap like this, where it's credibility can really suffer.
    by the the nba and the commissioner. didn't I say a long time ago that when shaq left the lakers, whoever was the next best center would be playing for them. Dwight howard, I rest my case and watch this new kid that's 7-3 in high school will be on the lakers as soon as he gets out of a few years of college ball. the league will finagle some type of arrangement for them to get him and you will see how fixed it is............