Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: NFLDraftScout's Jets Mock

  1. #21
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Tyrann is nothing more than a glorified return man.

    Too small to play safety and not good enough in coverage to play corner.

    I'd say the 6th/7th round area is right.
    Doesn't matter. He'll never see the 6th. Ever. I'll put $50 down right now he's gone by end of 4. You game?

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Doesn't matter. He'll never see the 6th. Ever. I'll put $50 down right now he's gone by end of 4. You game?
    LOL hell no

    In this league anything is possible.

    You have dumbasses that draft Tebow in the 1st round, Maurice Clarett on the first day of the draft, etc.

    I'm saying I wouldn't touch the kid until the 6th or 7th and only as a future replacement for McKnight on kick returns.

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,323
    Rather take a guard in the.second and take bray in the third or fourth.

    Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Doesn't matter. He'll never see the 6th. Ever. I'll put $50 down right now he's gone by end of 4. You game?
    Mathieu only put up 4 reps on the bench press???? What has this kid been doing since he was arrested? Four reps?? LOL..Kickers do more than that.

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,323
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Mathieu only put up 4 reps on the bench press???? What has this kid been doing since he was arrested? Four reps?? LOL..Kickers do more than that.
    I saw his interview. He didn't look sincere when talking about cleaning up. I would stay away from him.

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,515
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    I saw his interview. He didn't look sincere when talking about cleaning up. I would stay away from him.
    Yea, I saw that as well. Kid doesnt get it, not the smartest kid in the world.

  7. #27
    Pathetic. 4 puny reps?? You could find 50 women on CrossFit that could do more. Sign this bum for no money.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,136
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Yea, I saw that as well. Kid doesnt get it, not the smartest kid in the world.
    Ya that's horrible... dunno what's worse. that or Moore's 12.

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Ya that's horrible... dunno what's worse. that or Moore's 12.
    This draft is a cluster f**k at the top. How many clean no-brainers are there?

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,136
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    This draft is a cluster f**k at the top. How many clean no-brainers are there?
    pff, like 4? lol. two tackles, Floyd (who i love) and Milliner i guess?

  11. #31
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,813
    after the combine, we'd be silly to pass on Ansah. get him on this team.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us