Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sore Losers : Jim Harbuagh makes Belichick look civilized

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    You honestly believe that most Jets fans wouldn't want BB if there were a NYJ coaching vacancy?

You keep telling yourself that.

#imrubberandyoureglue
    do we get brady along with bb? if so yes ofcourse.. Pats fans are funny, worship the guy like he is actually a great coach.. ya great coach who has gotten outcoached ever year in the playoffs since 04. Every playoff game they have lost since 04 they have been the favorite.. outcoached by the underdog team.. His speciality is suppose to be Defense yet pats have had near bottom of the league D for past few years..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post

Pats fans are funny, worship the guy like he is actually a great coach.
    BB will be a 1st ballot HOF HC.

But you're right, he is not a great HC.

All League
    do we get brady along with bb? if so yes ofcourse.. Pats fans are funny, worship the guy like he is actually a great coach.. ya great coach who has gotten outcoached ever year in the playoffs since 04. Every playoff game they have lost since 04 they have been the favorite.. outcoached by the underdog team.. His speciality is suppose to be Defense yet pats have had near bottom of the league D for past few years..

You think Walsh (and Montana) won every playoff game? The answer is no so therefore using your logic Walsh was outcoached and is overrated.

IIRC the guy has two rings as the DC of the Giants and 3 with the Pats. If you're inferring that coaches need good to great QBs to win a SB I agree with you but that's true of every team.

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    It was the Super Bowl. I think I can understand him being pissed about a blown call that basically cost him the game.
    Agreed. Winners hate to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

still nothing but useless trolling

+1

He should strive to provide invaluable posts like your # 19344.

Doh! Or like this one from me suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    +1

When referencing post counts, shouldn't the time on this website also be factored in?

For instance, TX averages about 5,000 posts a year, or roughly 15 posts/day.

There are people who have way higher post counts than that.

Not many.

AND, there are some who have different aliases than they used to, so you have to take an average of those post numbers.

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    You think Walsh (and Montana) won every playoff game? The answer is no so therefore using your logic Walsh was outcoached and is overrated.

IIRC the guy has two rings as the DC of the Giants and 3 with the Pats. If you're inferring that coaches need good to great QBs to win a SB I agree with you but that's true of every team.
    lol both pat fan trolls disagree im shocked ofcourse you both side stepped by point.. a Great coach given the best team should not continue to get outcoached by weaker teams.. Its easy to ride the back of 1 of the best qbs of all time... Top of the league with these records yet 0 superbowls post spygate..

12-4
    16-0
    14-2
    13-3
    12-4

Thats a great coach? Great in regular season but obviously without the spy tapes he doesnt have the ability to dial up something creative for the big playoff games, even with the best team on the field..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyo7 View Post
    Not counting Bellicheat

In no particular order:

John Harbaugh
    Jim Harbaugh
    Sean Payton
    Tom Coughlin
    Mike Tomlin
    Jeff Fischer
    Mike Smith
    John Fox
    Andy Reid

are all better than Rex

Mike Shanahan, Pete Carroll, and Marvin Lewis (no ones done more with less) are toss ups
    Mike Shanahan
    Fisher? Have you looked at Fisher's career record?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    +1

If we add up your 2000+ trolling posts under the Guido Misspelledski User ID the thousands and thousands of trolling that got you finally properly permabanned as Gronkwelkcock and then the thousands more trolling posts as Vinny PaTROLLie before you got yourself permabanned the first time....

You may have as many or more garbage posts than TX.

And to give some credit to Mike, he sometimes talks football whereas you only try to stirsh1t and annoy Jet fans and derail threads on a Jet fan message board.

Mike is actually a good football poster much of the time whereas you are merely a jerk

Banned
    lol both pat fan trolls disagree im shocked ofcourse you both side stepped by point.. a Great coach given the best team should not continue to get outcoached by weaker teams.. Its easy to ride the back of 1 of the best qbs of all time... Top of the league with these records yet 0 superbowls post spygate..

12-4
    16-0
    14-2
    13-3
    12-4

Thats a great coach? Great in regular season but obviously without the spy tapes he doesnt have the ability to dial up something creative for the big playoff games, even with the best team on the field..
    Yep, pats fans would kill for a clown as a HC instead of BB.

Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    Fisher? Have you looked at Fisher's career record?
    Yes I have considered his record.
    There is more to it than his record.
    I wouldnt think twice of chosing Fisher over Rex as the Jets HC

All Stars are driven to win, Hall of
    Famers loathe to lose, and are insufferable when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by cornjulio21 View Post
    All Stars are driven to win, Hall of
    Famers loathe to lose, and are insufferable when they do.
    That explains most of why Sanchez is what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    That's not even an issue. Of course fans of other teams would, however, we have to hope that the frustration at the end was in part because he knew he blew the SB.

Those goal line play calls were horrendous. The Ravens D was winded and slow footed then and not once did he have Kap run.

If he thinks he called all the right plays and that he lost because the refs screwed him then hubris will be his undoing every time.
    Exactly the game was on the line. And the line was at their mercy, Kap would've run it in but they lost their nerve an elected to throw and crapped the bed. Kap would've run Lewis ragged for the td. What a shame but it revealed little Harbaugh's whiny character. Geez...

Not for nothing but they were completely screwed on that holding "non call"

And anybody would want their coach to scream and ***** in protest after something like that happened..

As for the comments after the game... Emotions run high... and he is a pretty young guy.. throwing in that his brother beat him had to hurt even more..

But it wasn't like it was unwarrented.. That was a complete screw job... Officials choke in big spots also... And this was a big choke..

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Yep, pats fans would kill for a clown as a HC instead of BB.
    Not for nothing.... All that doesn't mean anything..

BB can't seem to get it right in the post season unless he has footage of the opponents practices..

And I think SPYGATE COUMPOUNDED the problem with him... He is so desperate to win a post SPYGATE SB and CAN"T GET IT DONE!!!!!!

You don't win the regular season...

Jets have won the regular season many times in recent history..

It don't mean a damn thing... Only thing that matters is which coach is holding the Lombardi trophy cleanly!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GetaLife View Post

Jets have won the regular season many times in recent history.

The Jets have won the AFCE exactly 2 times in their entire existance, and one was on a 3-way tie-breaker.

They haven't had a home playoff game in over a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    The Jets have won the AFCE exactly 2 times in their entire existance, and one was on a 3-way tie-breaker.

They haven't had a home playoff game in over a decade.
    And????????

You prove my point..

It all means nothing unless you hold the lombardi trophies..

I meant "winning seasons" which they have had more often than not since the Kotite era..

It all means nothing.. Just like BB's recent success... Nothing!!

Jets Insider VIP
    I got the biggest laugh about sore loser Jim whining and b1tching about the Ravens deliberately holding his defenders on the play where the punterran around in the EZ for seven seconds before stepping out of bounds for a safety.

He's right...there were about four deliberate holds and even tackles by the Ravens on that play.

What would have been the resultif flags had been thrown???

Correct. ..A SAFETY..two points and a punt by the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I got the biggest laugh about sore loser Jim whining and b1tching about the Ravens deliberately holding his defenders on the play where the punterran around in the EZ for seven seconds before stepping out of bounds for a safety.

He's right...there were about four deliberate holds and even tackles by the Ravens on that play.

What would have been the resultif flags had been thrown???

Correct. ..A SAFETY..two points and a punt by the Ravens
    I know..

It seems absurd that a scenario can come up where blatant holding and mugging can work to a teams advantage trying to run out the clock..

I don't know if any rules can be inplimented for such a scenario..

It does seem wrong..

And what is even worse is... where the hell were the flags anyway?? I know it didn't matter but sheesh.. Call it anyway.. There were fifteen fouls on the play...