Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 183

Thread: Gronk in Vegas

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gronk being Gronk is just the new Manny being Manny

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    He can get hammered and party all he wants. But why does he always need to make a public spectacle of himself? If he stays on the dance floor and keeps his shirt on, nobody says anything.

    Grow up a little bit Rob.

  3. #23
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    Gronk being Gronk is just the new Manny being Manny
    Gronk gunna Gronk


  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    lol, Pats* fans
    What do you mean fanS? One is all that I saw.

    In spite of his foolish behavior and history of being injured, the kid is a lovable lump and a terrific all-around player. I wish we had more like him.

    I do wish he'd tone it down though.
    Last edited by Pats1960; 02-05-2013 at 02:19 PM.

  5. #25
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    Gronk gunna Gronk

    Its nice to see him do some charity work.

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In transit
    Posts
    6,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    What do you mean fanS? One is all that I saw.

    In spite of his foolish behavior and history of being injured, the kid is a lovable lump and a terrific all-around player. I wish we had more like him.

    I do wish he'd tone it down though.
    He is. But he is also now a professional athlete, and one of the faces of the franchise. He needs to calm down just a bit.

  7. #27
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    He is. But he is also now a professional athlete, and one of the faces of the franchise. He needs to calm down just a bit.
    Hey, if you're gonna wild out shirtless, at least do it in the locker in front of your teammates a la Charles Haley

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    A douche that prolly goes home with a chick on each arm after he keeps taking his shirt off.

    -
    uh, he can keep them






    blechpitooeygronkfy

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    gronk is a beast wish he was a jet.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    uh, he can keep them






    blechpitooeygronkfy
    guy must have the worst game ever off the field-tons of money and is a star player in NFL and is with the worst women ever including a skank/hooker porn star-

    seen him out too-he likes them fugly

  11. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    gronk is a beast wish he was a jet.
    Come on, the Jets have Dustin Keller.

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Come on, the Jets have Dustin Keller.
    True. But when a paper in your town (the Boston Herald) is calling him out....

  13. #33
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,440
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    gronk is a beast wish he was a jet.
    If he was a Jet and carried on like this it would be on the backpages of the Post all season long. Francesser would do 2 hours on what his "problem" is, and how he's proof that Rex is a terrible leader. This board would blow up. I'm glad he's not a Jet.

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    If he was a Jet and carried on like this it would be on the backpages of the Post all season long. Francesser would do 2 hours on what his "problem" is, and how he's proof that Rex is a terrible leader. This board would blow up. I'm glad he's not a Jet.
    gronk is a beast of a player on the field. it just so happens he likes to have a good time. when his partying causes him to not be a top 5 te in the league then theres a problem. until then haters gonna hate. wish he was a jet.

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,657
    Post Thanks / Like


    I don't get the outrage.

    What's the big deal about Gronkowski taking his offensive linemen out on the town?

  16. #36
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gronk needs to party or he dies.

  17. #37
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    West Philly
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like

    Exclamation

    The Gronk is a party animal lol

  18. #38
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    If he was a Jet and carried on like this it would be on the backpages of the Post all season long. Francesser would do 2 hours on what his "problem" is, and how he's proof that Rex is a terrible leader. This board would blow up. I'm glad he's not a Jet.
    And none of that would matter if he got 1,500 yards and 12 TDs.

    The media is going to dump on us regardless. Might as well get the on the field benefits too.

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,629
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    True. But when a paper in your town (the Boston Herald) is calling him out....
    Look, you might consider this trolling, I am sorry. But i don't know any other fanbase in any sport that is so concerned about what a bunch of muck raking media think. How the hell does a 25 yo guy dancing with his shirt off in Vegas
    is anything a newspaper should be concerned with. I did not even know until it was said in this thread that there was something in the paper about it.

    I understand the media with the story when Sanchez had a date with that 16 YO, but that is it. You know that is bad judgement, or if he was in a strip club in providence that is mobbed up, the rest they should just leave to you tube where it belongs.

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,307
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    He can get hammered and party all he wants. But why does he always need to make a public spectacle of himself? If he stays on the dance floor and keeps his shirt on, nobody says anything.

    Grow up a little bit Rob.
    Who cares...he's a 20 something kid having a ball. He just signed a multi-million dollar deal...chicks love him. he's living the life most of us would die for

    He's about the only Pat that's real

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us