Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Gronk in Vegas

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    But RahRah said Sanchez was never banging a 17-year old.
    I said I had yet to see any evidence, dealbreaker.com isn't evidence you tool, it's another TMZ site.

Who knows what the circumstances were, she was legal, she could have lied to the then 24 year old Sanchez. Does any of it matter?

Only to a troll trying to defend his hero dumbass Gronk to make himself feel better.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    So, Sanchez is a bad guy and creep for banging a 17 year old, yet these Pasts goons make no mention of Gronkowski banging some 16 year old? Blatant bias is blatant. Try again, pal.

Not all Pasts fans are douchebags. Unfortunately, jagoffs like Guido & Texarkana make their fanbase look bad.
    Never heard a story of Gronk banging a 16 year old. If it's true than he's a creep too. And don't be so quick to label people jagoffs, PAL. It's not like you're above reproach with all your cutsie gifs and meme's every 5 seconds 24/7.

And to the "Brady left his pregnant girlfriend " crowd. She told him she was pregnant AFTER he left her. A small difference. But don't let the truth spoil the Haterade.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Never heard a story of Gronk banging a 16 year old. If it's true than he's a creep too. And don't be so quick to label people jagoffs, PAL. It's not like you're above reproach with all your cutsie gifs and meme's every 5 seconds 24/7.

And to the "Brady left his pregnant girlfriend " crowd. She told him she was pregnant AFTER he left her. A small difference. But don't let the truth spoil the Haterade.
    Except for that time when we spent like 4 pages discussing the topic. Nice try, buddy.

All I'm asking for is for you Pasts fans to do away with your bias. I have, as you can see I've actually DEFENDED Gronkowski in this thread (and at other times).
    Last edited by McGinley; 02-07-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Except for that time when we spent like 4 pages discussing the topic. Nice try, buddy.
    Yeah. Just Googled the story and remember that discussion now. BFD, there's a pic of him getting kissed on the cheek by 2 young ladies and one of them was 16 who tweeted she just "hooked up" with Gronk. As Rah Rah would say, where's the "proof" that means they had sex?

LMAO...either way, it's creepy and he should know better (although he was 22 and Buttchez was what 25?) The guy's a creepy knucklehead and an All-Pro TE. I'd take that over a creepy QB who's one of the worst to play his position.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And where's the proof that Mark did anything with that 17 year old? What, a picture of a BED? That's it?

See, you're all about the propaganda. You only want the Sanchez side to be shown while making excuses for and defending Gronk's own apparent actions. You're a biased idiot who is making the entire Patriot fanbase look bad.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    And where's the proof that Mark did anything with that 17 year old? What, a picture of a BED? That's it?

See, you're all about the propaganda. You only want the Sanchez side to be shown while making excuses for and defending Gronk's own apparent actions. You're a biased idiot who is making the entire Patriot fanbase look bad.
    What's with the name-calling today there sonny? Someone piss in your Wheaties?

Show me where I "defend" Gronk, and make excuses. I said if true, he's a creep and a knucklehead, did I not?

Best work on your reading retention and comprehension, and while your at it, stop painting people with a broad brush. You're looking pretty shallow and bad here yourself, Breh.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah. Just Googled the story and remember that discussion now. BFD, there's a pic of him getting kissed on the cheek by 2 young ladies and one of them was 16 who tweeted she just "hooked up" with Gronk. As Rah Rah would say, where's the "proof" that means they had sex?

LMAO...either way, it's creepy and he should know better (although he was 22 and Buttchez was what 25?) The guy's a creepy knucklehead and an All-Pro TE. I'd take that over a creepy QB who's one of the worst to play his position.
    Right there, mate. You're defending what, if indeed the reports are true, he did because "BUT BUT BUT HE DA BESS TE IN DA LEEG DOE, BRAH! IS OK DOE!".

Your ridiculous bias is pathetic.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I said I had yet to see any evidence, dealbreaker.com isn't evidence you tool, it's another TMZ site.

Who knows what the circumstances were, she was legal, she could have lied to the then 24 year old Sanchez. Does any of it matter?

You blind homer.

Not only do you have the worst starting QB in the NFL, he's a pedophile to boot.

Banging a 17-year old high school chick.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You blind homer.

Not only do you have the worst starting QB in the NFL, he's a pedophile to boot.

If your mother knew what kind of zero you'd grow up to be when she was pregnant, do you think she'd have "accidentally" thrown herself down a flight of stairs?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    If your mother knew what kind of zero you'd grow up to be when she was pregnant, do you think she'd have "accidentally" thrown herself down a flight of stairs?
    How old are you?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right there, mate. You're defending what, if indeed the reports are true, he did because "BUT BUT BUT HE DA BESS TE IN DA LEEG DOE, BRAH! IS OK DOE!".

Your ridiculous bias is pathetic.
    I must be stupid because I really thought you were smarter than this.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must be stupid.
    Step 1

Progress finally in your treatment

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Step 1

Oh Goody...My personal stalker is back from yet another forced vacation, spreading his wit and wisdom to all that love him.

He was missed by many.....

....No one EVER said.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    Tex has never met his Father

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Step 2

Go kill yourself

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Step 2

Go kill yourself
    Never change, Sunshine. You're good for a laugh a minute.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You blind homer.

And Gronk banged a 16 year old, but that's ok.

I'm so glad you troll clowns continue to be allowed to infest this board with your trash.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Step 2

Go kill yourself
    Ok, calm down. There's no need to tell someone to kill themselves.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Step 1

sig-worthy

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, calm down. There's no need to tell someone to kill themselves.
    If your life was as pathetic as TX's, you're telling me you wouldn't have swallowed a shotgun a long time ago?