Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 183

Thread: Gronk in Vegas

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I'm so glad you troll clowns continue to be allowed to infest this board with your trash.
    Hey RahRah, with Sanchez's accuracy issues, how the hell did he find that 17-year old's $natch?

    So if he tried to bang her 4 times, was he only successful twice?

  2. #142
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Hey RahRah, with Sanchez's accuracy issues, how the hell did he find that 17-year old's $natch?

    So if he tried to bang her 4 times, was he only successful twice?
    Oh goody, trolling, obsession, no-life having doosh, and now middle school smack...

    To quote yourself, "How old are you?"

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    If your life was as pathetic as TX's, you're telling me you wouldn't have swallowed a shotgun a long time ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Hey RahRah, with Sanchez's accuracy issues, how the hell did he find that 17-year old's $natch?

    So if he tried to bang her 4 times, was he only successful twice?

    McGinley? Comment?


  4. #144
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Step 1

    Progress finally in your treatment

  5. #145
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    If your life was as pathetic as TX's, you're telling me you wouldn't have swallowed a shotgun a long time ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    McGinley? Comment?

    lol, I still maintain my original position. I understand that Tx and friends are annoying jokes, but telling them to go die or kill themselves just seems mean.

  6. #146
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    lol, I still maintain my original position. I understand that Tx and friends are annoying jokes, but telling them to go die or kill themselves just seems mean.
    "I hope you get disgusting uncontrollable diarrhea" is a good alternative to telling someone to swallow a shotshell.

  7. #147
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    "I hope you get disgusting uncontrollable diarrhea" is a good alternative to telling someone to swallow a shotshell.
    Either way, bowels are released.

  8. #148
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what never gets old? TX and his merry band of idiots teaming up on some of our more... emotional... posters, and baiting them into an all-out troll fight. I mean, it's just so entertaining to read. Threads like this really make reading the board worthwhile.

    I mean, it's just so gratifying to see this kind of discourse between grown men on an Internet message board. It really puts all of life into perspective. I have to hand it to TX specifically, he seems especially well adjusted.

  9. #149
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    You know what never gets old? TX and his merry band of idiots teaming up on some of our more... emotional... posters, and baiting them into an all-out troll fight. I mean, it's just so entertaining to read. Threads like this really make reading the board worthwhile.

    I mean, it's just so gratifying to see this kind of discourse between grown men on an Internet message board. It really puts all of life into perspective. I have to hand it to TX specifically, he seems especially well adjusted.
    I don't get your sarcasm. It's you and the other Mods who allow it. You can end it now by ****canning Tx for another couple of years. The year without him was infinitely better.

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    How does anyone hate on a kid who once said once he wanted to "take Tim Tebow’s virginity."

    And new reports are that Sex.com has offered him the equivalent of his 2014 base salary to do one scene in a porn film with Bibi Johns. How do you hate on such a lovable doofus?

    Titles anyone?

    Would you hit THIS for $3.75 million?!


    He Gronked me in the B*tt.
    Gronk Scores!
    Gronkzilla!......






    Read more: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...#ixzz2KEh4vknj
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 02-07-2013 at 12:49 PM.

  11. #151
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gronk = Gay Porn, lets keep this A-Hole 's antics off the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #152
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    But RahRah said Sanchez was never banging a 17-year old.
    I have. And felt up 13 year olds, but um, I was 14 at the time.

  13. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    I have. And felt up 13 year olds, but um, I was 14 at the time.
    Me too. 'Cept I was 11.


  14. #154
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    917
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    How does anyone hate on a kid who once said once he wanted to "take Tim Tebow’s virginity."

    And new reports are that Sex.com has offered him the equivalent of his 2014 base salary to do one scene in a porn film with Bibi Johns. How do you hate on such a lovable doofus?

    Titles anyone?

    Would you hit THIS for $3.75 million?!


    He Gronked me in the B*tt.
    Gronk Scores!
    Gronkzilla!......






    Read more: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...#ixzz2KEh4vknj
    Yes.

  15. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    Yes.
    Be Honest. You'd do it for 73 cents and a stale bag of chips.

  16. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post


    Hell, the 13-year old that ches felt up has bigger boobs than her.

  17. #157
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Hell, the 13-year old that ches felt up has bigger boobs than her.
    with this dum dum comment, let's please send this thread where it belongs ...

  18. #158
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Hell, the 13-year old that ches felt up has bigger boobs than her.
    You know, I don't like ogling girls that look under age (even borderline). If I had a daughter, I wouldn't want people to ogle her like many do.

  19. #159
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I don't get your sarcasm. It's you and the other Mods who allow it. You can end it now by ****canning Tx for another couple of years. The year without him was infinitely better.
    SAR does the same exact sh!t, just under the guise of Jet fandom...

    Ban all or ban none...

  20. #160
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    917
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Be Honest. You'd do it for 73 cents and a stale bag of chips.
    I don't care if it had some weird plot that involved being tied up wearing a chicken suit while being surrounded by an audience of midgets. My answer is still yes.
    Last edited by Mogglez; 02-07-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us