Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: USA HONDURAS

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,597
    Post Thanks / Like

    USA HONDURAS

    Anyone have a good link online to stream the game?

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Anyone have a good link online to stream the game?
    Is this one fixed like those other 6000 soccer matches currently under investigation?

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Is this one fixed like those other 6000 soccer matches currently under investigation?
    I don't know but I need to watch it online. So someone send me a link, thanks.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    15,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it on TV?

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    9,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Is it on TV?
    It's on BeIN sports, a new sports network that's only on some cable services (Cablevision, Time Warner, DirecTV)

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    9,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not so excited about the US team right now. I suspect that the game will be a draw, either 1-1 or 0-0. THey haven't looked particularly sharp, with the exception of a few games under Klinsmann.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    It's on BeIN sports, a new sports network that's only on some cable services (Cablevision, Time Warner, DirecTV)
    I wrote about this in another thread. BeIn is owned by Al Jazeera, which bought up all the rights to transmit Serie A, La Liga, and Lique 1 in the U.S. That's why we no longer get matches from these leagues on FOX Soccer Channel.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    I'm not so excited about the US team right now. I suspect that the game will be a draw, either 1-1 or 0-0. THey haven't looked particularly sharp, with the exception of a few games under Klinsmann.
    +1

    Hopefully this is a better match than that snoozefest against Canada last week. Granted it was a friendly and they were using it to get a gauge on their final spots, but the performance was not inspiring. Will search for a stream online, but not excited for this one.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I wrote about this in another thread. BeIn is owned by Al Jazeera, which bought up all the rights to transmit Serie A, La Liga, and Lique 1 in the U.S. That's why we no longer get matches from these leagues on FOX Soccer Channel.
    Very frustrating. I follow the EPL, but miss the mix of leagues FSC would show.

    Even more frustrating, while many of us are unable to watch the USA match on TV tonight because we don't have BeIN, ESPN just recently struck a deal to televise every single Mexican national team match here in the States.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Anyone have a good link online to stream the game?
    Give firstrowsports.eu a try. I don't frequently use it, but I've heard it's pretty solid.

  11. #11
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Give firstrowsports.eu a try. I don't frequently use it, but I've heard it's pretty solid.
    +1

    I use this for Spurs games when they're not on Manchelcity Soccer (Fox).

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Very frustrating. I follow the EPL, but miss the mix of leagues FSC would show.

    Even more frustrating, while many of us are unable to watch the USA match on TV tonight because we don't have BeIN, ESPN just recently struck a deal to televise every single Mexican national team match here in the States.
    My Dad recently moved down to South Jersey. This caused him to lose RAI Italia--and all the Serie A matches--which he received through his former cable company. He was going out of his mind until I hooked him up with BeIn.

    As for ESPN showing Mexico's National Team, someone needs to be horse whipped for this. I have no problem with them showing El Tricolor, but no way they should have given up the rights to broadcast the U.S National Team. That's terrible form.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wathching soccer = watching paint dry. No wonder you're dateless and lonely.....



    oh wait, thought you were southside.


    Apologies are in order.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    My Dad recently moved down to South Jersey. This caused him to lose RAI Italia--and all the Serie A matches--which he received through his former cable company. He was going out of his mind until I hooked him up with BeIn.

    As for ESPN showing Mexico's National Team, someone needs to be horse whipped for this. I have no problem with them showing El Tricolor, but no way they should have given up the rights to broadcast the U.S National Team. That's terrible form.
    I need to look into acquiring BeIN ASAP. I have DirecTV, so it's available to me. You know the cost?

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I need to look into acquiring BeIN ASAP. I have DirecTV, so it's available to me. You know the cost?
    My Dad has it through Comcast Cable. It's $9.99/month.

    Here are the games for this week:

    http://www.beinsport.tv/tv-guide

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    My Dad has it through Comcast Cable. It's $9.99/month.

    Here are the games for this week:

    http://www.beinsport.tv/tv-guide
    Good to know. Thanks buddy!

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Give firstrowsports.eu a try. I don't frequently use it, but I've heard it's pretty solid.
    FYI - this link works. About 3 minutes into game.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    9,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I wrote about this in another thread. BeIn is owned by Al Jazeera, which bought up all the rights to transmit Serie A, La Liga, and Lique 1 in the U.S. That's why we no longer get matches from these leagues on FOX Soccer Channel.
    I know what it is, they also have the rights to all US road qualifiers.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/...d/1196?cc=5901

    Not a bad read at all. Hoping the D has been shored up with the recent arrivals.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us