Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 139

Thread: NRA's enemies list: Most of America

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Problem is you give someone an inch, they take a yard.
    Jimmy Lee Dykes felt the same way.

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Important stuff. A Kardasian is sure to be a part of this before it's all over.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    American citizens the NRA has murdered: 0

    I lost count on the ATF:

    http://www.atfabuse.com/

  4. #24
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Important stuff. A Kardasian is sure to be a part of this before it's all over.
    Tell that to the NRA!

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    American citizens the NRA has murdered: 0

    I lost count on the ATF:

    http://www.atfabuse.com/
    Yea, the NRA is perfect.

    http://www.vpc.org/studies/felons.htm

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    19,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many lib lists is Chik-fil-A on? Their chicken is outstanding.

  7. #27
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't own a gun but that doesn't mean nobody else should own one. Dumbasses giving up one liberty at a time!

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I think the NRA list is ridiculous but I'm more concerned when ordinary law abiding citizens are outed with addresses printed for all to see like some sort of sex offender list.

    The stupid NRA list involves organizations and pseudo celebrities. People and groups that chose to be in the public eye. Not the same thing.
    wrong is wrong. At the end of the day they are all American citizens.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 02-07-2013 at 09:44 AM.

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    How many lib lists is Chik-fil-A on? Their chicken is outstanding.
    You're right.

  10. #30
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    The NRA's list is silly at worst, there is no threat implied.

    How about Obama's kill list that is endorsed by the DoJ?

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    The NRA's list is silly at worst, there is no threat implied.

    How about Obama's kill list that is endorsed by the DoJ?
    Do you really believe that when one of the most powerful special interest groups in the country, a group that owns politicians, releases a list to the public, a threat is not implied?

    Not all threats are implied to be physical.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Do you really believe that when one of the most powerful special interest groups in the country, a group that owns politicians, releases a list to the public, a threat is not implied?

    Not all threats are implied to be physical.
    It is freedom of speech. They can ask their members to boycott anyone just as many lib groups called for the boycott of chick-fil-a. Much ado about nothing imo.

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    The NRA's list is silly at worst, there is no threat implied.

    How about Obama's kill list that is endorsed by the DoJ?
    Yea, that list probably has the same criteria, that helps your argument big time.

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a little different when the group that is pointing you out are gun carrying members. IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    It is freedom of speech. They can ask their members to boycott anyone just as many lib groups called for the boycott of chick-fil-a. Much ado about nothing imo.

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's interesting that while so much of the left wing media and progressive movement are going wild on gun control measures which will have absolutely no affect on future incidents, the people in Newton that were directly affected by this tragedy appear to be looking for real solutions to the problem. They have voted to arm the security staff in their schools and today they are working on a measure to tax the sale of violent video games and use the revenue to fund mental health services

    http://kotaku.com/5982090/sandy-hook...-m+rated-games

  16. #36
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about the newspaper back east who published a list of gun owners only to find out some of these owners had their homes broken into. Freedom of the press according to a liberal.

  17. #37
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    It's interesting that while so much of the left wing media and progressive movement are going wild on gun control measures which will have absolutely no affect on future incidents, the people in Newton that were directly affected by this tragedy appear to be looking for real solutions to the problem. They have voted to arm the security staff in their schools and today they are working on a measure to tax the sale of violent video games and use the revenue to fund mental health services

    http://kotaku.com/5982090/sandy-hook...-m+rated-games
    Woo someone with a brain and common sense. Who would have tunk it!

  18. #38
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    It's interesting that while so much of the left wing media and progressive movement are going wild on gun control measures which will have absolutely no affect on future incidents, the people in Newton that were directly affected by this tragedy appear to be looking for real solutions to the problem. They have voted to arm the security staff in their schools and today they are working on a measure to tax the sale of violent video games and use the revenue to fund mental health services

    http://kotaku.com/5982090/sandy-hook...-m+rated-games
    1. You cannot say for a certainty that having gun laws that close loop holes at gun shows won't prevent another tragedy. Or laws that keep guns out of the hands of Paranoid schizophrenics.

    2. Why can't we focus on doing both?

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    What about the newspaper back east who published a list of gun owners only to find out some of these owners had their homes broken into. Freedom of the press according to a liberal.
    That was dead wrong and stupid thing to do.

  20. #40
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your argument is that gun regulations do and will not work, yet taxing video games is a proven winner?

    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    It's interesting that while so much of the left wing media and progressive movement are going wild on gun control measures which will have absolutely no affect on future incidents, the people in Newton that were directly affected by this tragedy appear to be looking for real solutions to the problem. They have voted to arm the security staff in their schools and today they are working on a measure to tax the sale of violent video games and use the revenue to fund mental health services

    http://kotaku.com/5982090/sandy-hook...-m+rated-games

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us