Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: NRA's enemies list: Most of America

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    The NRA has been lobbying the government to allow average citizens to be able to sell hundreds if not thousands of automatic weapons to drug cartels operating all over the country.
    Absolute BS.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

Interesting quote from the manifesto of Jordan Dorner, former LAPD officer and cop killer:

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you're a vile and inhumane piece of ****.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and bet he was a registered democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    Interesting quote from the manifesto of Jordan Dorner, former LAPD officer and cop killer:

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you're a vile and inhumane piece of ****.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and bet he was a registered democrat.

Also just was discharged from the Navy.

Here's some more gold from Dorner's manifesto:

It’s kind of sad I won't be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don't make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week.

Mr. Vice President, do your due diligence when formulating a concise and permanent national AWB plan. Future generations of Americans depend on your plan and advisement to the president. I’ve always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians. Damn, sounds like an oxymoron calling you an honest politician. It’s the truth.

Hillary Clinton. You'll make one hell of a president in 2016. Much like your husband, Bill, you will be one of the greatest. Look at Castro in San Antonio as a running mate or possible secretary of state. He's (good people) and I have faith and confidence in him. Look after Bill. He was always my favorite President. Chelsea grew up to be one hell of an attractive woman. No disrespect to her husband.

LMAO

Can you imagine if some cop killer had a manifesto that said nice things about the NRA and demcraps?

LMAO

Apples and oranges. That nazi John Ashcroft was tapping the phones of muslims who were giving and receiving phone calls to know Al Queda operatives in Saudi Arabia. -notsointelligentjetsfan
    "Compiling a list of Americans who are exercising their rights and making that list public is a disgrace...unless its done by my side"-Frequent Liar

Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    "Compiling a list of Americans who are exercising their rights and making that list public is a disgrace...unless its done by my side"-Frequent Liar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0OrTZd5KM0

I'm really perplexed why a nationwide manhunt for a cop killer who assassinated the children of a cop he had a vendetta against is a non-story in the piss stream media.

Oh wait, now I know. He's black, and loves democrats. It doesn't fit the piss stream media template narrative.

If his manifesto stated his love an appreciation for the NRA, Sarah Palin and Rush Limbough, I'm sure this would have gotten some coverage.

A non-story?

I'm really perplexed why a nationwide manhunt for a cop killer who assassinated the children of a cop he had a vendetta against is a non-story in the piss stream media.

Oh wait, now I know. He's black, and loves democrats. It doesn't fit the piss stream media template narrative.

If his manifesto stated his love an appreciation for the NRA, Sarah Palin and Rush Limbough, I'm sure this would have gotten some coverage.

"There just has to be a way CNN can tie this to Sarah Palin!"

"There just has to be a way CNN can tie this to Sarah Palin!"
    You might want to check your calendar it's 2013.

I just googled Dorner looking for some updates and lo and behold I found this gem:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,4414028.story

The cops shot up a delivery van like it was Bonnie ad Clyde. ROTFL

I just googled Dorner looking for some updates and lo and behold I found this gem:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,4414028.story

The cops shot up a delivery van like it was Bonnie ad Clyde. ROTFL
    I'm guessing you don't have or watch t.v, you're two days behind us normal folk.

I'm just glad these stupid cops aren't accidently shooting at black motorists. That news would be saturated with that crap 24/7 for months.

Has Barry made a statement yet?

"If I had a son..."

I'm just glad these stupid cops aren't accidently shooting at black motorists. That news would be saturated with that crap 24/7 for months.
    Dude, you unemployed and angry again?