Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: ~ ~ 2013 Scheduled Opponents ( yes , i know it's kinda early ) ~ ~ ~

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,895

    Arrow ~ ~ 2013 Scheduled Opponents ( yes , i know it's kinda early ) ~ ~ ~

    HOME :

    Dolphins
    Bills
    Patriots
    Raiders
    Saints
    Steelers
    Buccaneers
    Browns


    AWAY :

    Dolphins
    Bills
    Patriots
    Panthers
    Falcons
    Ravens
    Bengals
    Titans



    > http://www.newyorkjets.com/schedule/...-schedule.html


    ~ ~ my guess ,
    is one of our pats games is primetime, as is one of our dolphins games.
    our thur. game will probably be against an NFC team.

    ~ ~ it's too early to predict w's & losses. we don't know what the roster will look like but ,
    i doubt we make the playoffs

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,128
    I pray we don't get any prime time games. I'm tired of being embarrassed on national TV.

  3. #3
    We're going to get throttled on the road.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,895
    i'm in early...at 5-11





  5. #5
    2-14 to maybe 4-12. As of right now ofcourse. Things could change and the Jets can go 0-16 to 8-8 depending. I just don`t see the Jets winning any time soon. New regime coming in, still no QB, RB, WR or pass rush. And with a SB being played at Giants Stadium this season, look for the Jets to tank badly while the Giants make a run to be the first to play a SB as the host. It just won`t get any better for the Jets.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,895
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    We're going to get throttled on the road.
    & at HOME





  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    & at HOME




    We'll lose games at home.

    Throttled badly on the road.

    Look at the schedule. It's awful.

    Well, at least we'll beat the Raiders.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,895
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    We'll lose games at home.

    Throttled badly on the road.

    Look at the schedule. It's awful.

    Well, at least we'll beat the Raiders.
    we FINALLY get the raiders at HOME




    cheers ~ ~

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post

    Well, at least we'll beat the Raiders.
    would you bet a mortgage payment on that?

    I sure as hell wouldn`t even bet beer money on that.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,065
    Never to early, 7-9.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Never to early, 7-9.
    too many w's for manziel or clowney....



  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    would you bet a mortgage payment on that?

    I sure as hell wouldn`t even bet beer money on that.
    1-15

    W vs Raiders.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,895
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    1-15

    W vs Raiders.
    hi johnny

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,541
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    2-14 to maybe 4-12. As of right now ofcourse. Things could change and the Jets can go 0-16 to 8-8 depending. I just don`t see the Jets winning any time soon. New regime coming in, still no QB, RB, WR or pass rush. And with a SB being played at Giants Stadium this season, look for the Jets to tank badly while the Giants make a run to be the first to play a SB as the host. It just won`t get any better for the Jets.
    I hope we play in Charltte early in the season... So we are not out of it.


    Hoping to be 10 and 6. mark may fix what's broken......maybe.


    In 2005 when Jets were here we were 4 and 12 and blown out.

  15. #15
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,371
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    too many w's for manziel or clowney....


    We win 4 games tops.

    Manziel is Flutie! I wan't Bridgewater!

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,895
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    We win 4 games tops.

    Manziel is Flutie! I wan't Bridgewater!
    clowney

  17. #17
    It's early, but it sure looks like the Jets will be in the running for Bridgewater/Clowney sweepstakes.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,170
    Every year it seems like we play the Ravens! I'm sick of the Ravens!

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Every year it seems like we play the Ravens! I'm sick of the Ravens!
    I'm pretty sure it won't be Jets opening season at Bal on Thursday nite season kickoff, I Hope not.

  20. #20
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0


    SAR I

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us