Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowpocalpse 2013

Hall Of Fame
    Just landed at JFK. Can't wait to drive home with all the morons on the road.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Its not that bad yet, at least in Nassau. Just wet. Wife took the day off, so we just had a nice lunch out, topped off some supermarket stuff... Gas lines have calmed down too.

Might be time for my afternoon nappy to sleep off the two Sam Adams...then steel myself for battle tonight.

-

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Sh*t's getting serious. Governor just issued a state of emergency at 4 PM which bars all non-essential vehicles from all roads in the entire state. Violators are subject to $500 fines and up to 1 year in jail.
    Except in the case of a LGBT wedding...know the score, Guy-doh.

COMMON

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Are your arms tired?

All League
    good luck guys.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    He's a Mazzhole. He does his Mazzholing in Cape Cawd.
    Correction. I do my Mazzholing from Cape Cahd.

If I was Jew from Yonkers, I would do it from Cape Cawd.

Edit: Now they're talking about expecting THUNDERSNOW. Thaaaaaaaat's right, thunder-freaking-snow, where you get thunder, lightening, and 3-5 inches PER HOUR. We're doomed I say.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®

Edit: Now they're talking about expecting THUNDERSNOW. Thaaaaaaaat's right, thunder-freaking-snow, where you get thunder, lightening, and 3-5 inches PER HOUR. We're doomed I say.
    Time for Pats* fans to pay up for all the football success. Ya made a deal with the Devil now it's time to pay!

Hall Of Fame

God's way of dealing with all of your Super Bowl cheating

Sh*t's getting serious. Governor just issued a state of emergency at 4 PM which bars all non-essential vehicles from all roads in the entire state. Violators are subject to $500 fines and up to 1 year in jail.
    Albany is supposed to get 9-14 inches of snow. As of right now we've received about 1/16th of an inch. It only snowed for about 45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post
    Albany is supposed to get 9-14 inches of snow. As of right now we've received about 1/16th of an inch. It only snowed for about 45 minutes.

We only had a half inch until 1/2 hour ago. We have over 2 now. And it's a heavy nasty 2. Can't image 2+ feet of this wet, heavy snow. Forget shoveling by hand.

Snowmageddon

UPDATE: Wife home from work early, as is Borgoboy from school. Abstinence/frustration levels unchanged.

All League
    Guido or FF2??

Hall Of Fame

cock-juggling THUNDERSNOW?! ****, it really IS the end of the world as we know it.

It's just starting to snow up here in Capitalland!

P.S. The Bronx is going to get HAMMERED with snow!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Snowing like a son of a b*tch on Long Island now. We are all set. Generator is gassed up and gas cans filled just in case the power goes out. Got plenty of food in the house and my wife is cooking ziti for dinner.

Going to sit back and enjoy the snow. Just have to decide if it's a vodka night or a wine night.

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Snowing like a son of a b*tch on Long Island now. We are all set. Generator is gassed up and gas cans filled just in case the power goes out. Got plenty of food in the house and my wife is cooking ziti for dinner.

Going to sit back and enjoy the snow. Just have to decide if it's a vodka night or a wine night.
    What are you, stupid? Begin with a "tooni" or two. Then switch over to wine with dinner (a full bodied red for the ziti). Geez, I need to think of everything around here?

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    What are you, stupid? Begin with a "tooni" or two. Then switch over to wine with dinner (a full bodied red for the ziti). Geez, I need to think of everything around here?
    Borgo...what goes well with 80 mph winds, 2 feet of snow, 20-30 foot waves and freakin' THUNDERSNOW?

I'm thinking I go straight to the good scotch. Got a bottle of JW Blue that's been waiting to be cracked since Christmas.

Snowapalooza

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Got a fresh bottle of Glenmorangie in the house. The little lady is cooking homemade Italian wedding soup, and I'm about to mix up some martinis. EAD, snow storm.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    My backyard, Big Wood lived through there.

Borgo...what goes well with 80 mph winds, 2 feet of snow, 20-30 foot waves and freakin' THUNDERSNOW?

I'm thinking I go straight to the good scotch. Got a bottle of JW Blue that's been waiting to be cracked since Christmas.

Snowapalooza
    Yeah, just heard you folks and Maine are going to get hammered.

I'm not a scotch drinker, but it sounds like this is a perfect time to crack open that Johnny Blue. What the f**k are you waiting on?

Good luck with the storm, Vin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Got a fresh bottle of Glenmorangie in the house. The little lady is cooking homemade Italian wedding soup, and I'm about to mix up some martinis. EAD, snow storm.
    Sounds real nice, paulie. Enjoy your night together.