Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Killer Cop would like to see Tebow take control of an offense again

Jets Insider VIP

Killer Cop would like to see Tebow take control of an offense again

That former LAPD officer who is murdering people wrote a mainfesto and it includes:

Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game
    http://gawker.com/5982438

now that was a read. off to get a drink

oh yeah and he calls Sanchez a "rapist" --- Mark Rapist Sanchez, as he calls him

Hall Of Fame
    At least he didnt mention the "butt fumble".

He told Gov. Christie to eat less and exercise.

We could all benefit from that advice.

Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by todays standards, but you are a great football player who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be “Tebowing” when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the Jets and away from the reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez.

Now he's gone too far.
    Last edited by Foggy; 02-07-2013 at 05:54 PM.

That is not a Manifesto just a rant. He is just talking about random stuff not his motives or what drives him. I'm sure his love of Jessica Beals is nice and all but meaningless. I couldn't even see where he talked about Mark.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    Who is this guy?
    http://www.myfoxny.com/story/2105071...#ixzz2KF1wKup2

Bewildered Beast
    'cause it's SHOWTIME...

William Shatner: [advising Trey on how TV cops taste drugs] You spear the knife into the bag... then pick some of the drugs up with the knife... then lightly press it on your tongue. And that is how TV cops taste drugs!
    Detective Mitch Preston: What if it's cyanide? There's a reason real cops don't taste drugs.

It is a manifesto. That was just the second part of it. The first part deals with how he was allegedly wronged by the LAPD. He explains why he is doing what hes doing. Says that hes going to essentially get everyone involved one by one. Scary stuff. By reading it It sure sounds like he was screwed over big time but this is absolutely no way to deal with it.

As for his circus comments on the Jets... cant argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    It is a manifesto. That was just the second part of it. The first part deals with how he was allegedly wronged by the LAPD. He explains why he is doing what hes doing. Says that hes going to essentially get everyone involved one by one. Scary stuff. By reading it It sure sounds like he was screwed over big time but this is absolutely no way to deal with it.

As for his circus comments on the Jets... cant argue.
    first of all, this reads like a guy who is about to do some seriously bad sh!t. and the fact that he even brings up the Jets is amazing. and quite frankly, disturbing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    first of all, this reads like a guy who is about to do some seriously bad sh!t. and the fact that he even brings up the Jets is amazing. and quite frankly, disturbing.
    See the Jets got what they want... Publicity

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    See the Jets got what they want... Publicity
    yeah, I'm sure woody orchestrated this like everything else

and I haven't looked at twitter or any website too see if they already have, but I wonder if the Jets beat writers will pick up on this and actually make a note about it.

Banned
    It's funny how all Tebow lovers are complete nutbags.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Sign that beast?

-

Tim Tebow fans are stupid

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Tim Tebow fans are stupid
    Speaking of which, have Demos, vinniekt, and the other Teblow-brigade finally left for good?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    That is not a Manifesto just a rant. He is just talking about random stuff not his motives or what drives him. I'm sure his love of Jessica Beals is nice and all but meaningless. I couldn't even see where he talked about Mark.
    Just read the full 2 multi page docs. He definitely rants, but it's definitely a Manifesto as well.

He literally calls out everyone that ever wronged him and wants a public apology or he's going to continue killing. This guy is basically a Jason Bourne type with plenty of weapons to kill 100's if he wants... I really hope the people in LA are taking this guy seriously, he is going to ruin many families.

now that was a read. off to get a drink
    seriously, just read it and off to do the same.