Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Killer Cop would like to see Tebow take control of an offense again

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    First of all ... This guys actions are insane and abhorrent ... That being said ... Assuming his timeline and details are accurate ....

This guy seems to have been ****ed over at every level. It seems like he had gone through every available channel for justice. Supreme/Appelate courts etc. Years of hearings.

He seemingly has been driven over the edge into insanity by 'the system' .

I hope they get him before he kills anyone else ... But I also hope that there are extreme investigations and the truth is revealed .... But I doubt it.

Was I the only person shocked by the good grammar / structure of this thing? Aside from some over redundancy it was shockingly well written.
    yeah he actually don't sound to crazy he sounds like a hollywood movie, basically he has tried to do everything honest and the right way and but life is not like the movies and it is very hard to be that way in america as most are dishonest and only look after themselves and chase that dollar no matter who they screw or hurt in the process.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by halfsharkalligatorhalfman View Post
    Wow he thinks Margaret Cho is beautiful?
    i thnk he is looking at the inside and outside of the person not meaning physically attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    Who is this guy?
    A dumbass killer, former cop, who has this place (LA) on edge. Last night the C.O.P. said they would reopen why he was terminated? Please. This POS killed innocent people unjustly. Take him out of his misery.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    A dumbass killer, former cop, who has this place (LA) on edge. Last night the C.O.P. said they would reopen why he was terminated? Please. This POS killed innocent people unjustly. Take him out of his misery.
    Agreed ... But those that perpetrated dishonest acts that snowballed into this catastrophe should be held accountable ... they won't be,
    Last edited by Dunnie; 02-10-2013 at 10:50 PM.

Wait, so Demosthenes9 is the "killer cop"?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    People like YOU are what is wrong with this country, and the ENTIRE Police State of CORRUPTION, in EVERY department, at nearly EVERY level.

And I have direct family who are Police. And we ALL know full DAMN well how corrupt that branch of Govt is.

If YOU are one of these corrupt police, well, I won't feel sorry if you eventually get what you deserve.

He likes Tebow? Hope the drone kills his ass right now.

All League
    Agreed ... But those that perpetrated dishonest acts that snowballed into this catastrophe should be held accountable ... they won't be,
    Dunnie- you are going by the injustices as reported by a mentally unstable killer. The fact that said nutjob is intelligent and articulate does not make him credible by default. Of course wrongdoing should always be investigated but nutjob killers typically have a laundry list of people who have wronged them. This guy is no different but the crooked cop/LAPD angle reads like a bad TV movie.

BTW even if what koo koo balls says is accurate he wasn't driven to kill. The people that so wronged him are not responsible for his snow balling into becoming a cold blooded murderer.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    People like YOU are what is wrong with this country, and the ENTIRE Police State of CORRUPTION, in EVERY department, at nearly EVERY level.

And I have direct family who are Police. And we ALL know full DAMN well how corrupt that branch of Govt is.

If YOU are one of these corrupt police, well, I won't feel sorry if you eventually get what you deserve.
    LOLZ I've been a city cop (sergeant) for 25 years...I need to consult an eye doctor as I'm missing the payoff, bribes and other such corruption that is apparently taking place all around me.

BTW what is your "direct family who are police" doing about the blatant and widespread corruption in their respective department(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    I need to consult an eye doctor as I'm missing the payoff, bribes and other such corruption that is apparently taking place all around me.
    You obviously never worked for Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    He likes Tebow? Hope the drone kills his ass right now.
    +1

I got a bad feeling Tebow is going to be a Jet again next season. This owner is an idiot to the nth degree.

Hall Of Fame
    LOLZ I've been a city cop (sergeant) for 25 years...I need to consult an eye doctor as I'm missing the payoff, bribes and other such corruption that is apparently taking place all around me.

BTW what is your "direct family who are police" doing about the blatant and widespread corruption in their respective department(s)?
    They know better than to "kick the hornet's nest" and know what the consequences would be, as I'm sure you're aware as well.

Hall Of Fame
    I would like to clarify that I do not condone the killings this guy carried out...

But I also wonder if the officers who shot up those trucks will face jail time, like they should. I doubt it. Their "Administrative Leave with PAY" must just be HORRIBLE punishment for them!

All Pro
    Dunnie- you are going by the injustices as reported by a mentally unstable killer. The fact that said nutjob is intelligent and articulate does not make him credible by default. Of course wrongdoing should always be investigated but nutjob killers typically have a laundry list of people who have wronged them. This guy is no different but the crooked cop/LAPD angle reads like a bad TV movie.

BTW even if what koo koo balls says is accurate he wasn't driven to kill. The people that so wronged him are not responsible for his snow balling into becoming a cold blooded murderer.
    And when you trust your television
    What you get is what you got
    Cause when they own the information, oh
    They can bend it all they want (mayer)

fact is i am sure they will spin it even more to make it sound like he was nuts that still don't excuse the lapd from being corrupt.

All Pro

your not LAPD i am assuming all cities and stations are different, but i have had first hand exp with someone who was a cop a friend of mine and he was forced to resign because he wouldn't let a judge go for speeding. Plenty of other times a judge or bigwig asked him to leave his friends alone and if he see's them don't pull them over and such............happens alot more than you think usually in smaller cities but I could see the LAPD being like this.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    First of all ... This guys actions are insane and abhorrent ... That being said ... Assuming his timeline and details are accurate ....

This guy seems to have been ****ed over at every level. It seems like he had gone through every available channel for justice. Supreme/Appelate courts etc. Years of hearings.

He seemingly has been driven over the edge into insanity by 'the system' .

I hope they get him before he kills anyone else ... But I also hope that there are extreme investigations and the truth is revealed .... But I doubt it.

Was I the only person shocked by the good grammar / structure of this thing? Aside from some over redundancy it was shockingly well written.

LOL

Ted Bundy was "smart", "articulate" and "well written".

Didn't make him any less of a sociopathic f*cking nutjob.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    They know better than to "kick the hornet's nest" and know what the consequences would be, as I'm sure you're aware as well.
    If everyone had that scared attitude, we would be in far worse shape then we are currently in. There is plenty they can do without the fear of retribution

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Oh now that's effed up right there!

I believe Ladies Love is working a little music comeback these days...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    If everyone had that scared attitude, we would be in far worse shape then we are currently in. There is plenty they can do without the fear of retribution
    I think they'd just rather keep their jobs... Families to feed and all... Especially when pension is right around the corner.

When the level of corruption is THAT deep, there really isn't much you can do about it without being labeled a "terrorist" much like the late Mr Dorner, who tried all of the right avenues and went through the processes as far as they'd go.
    Dude just snapped and got revenge on the corrupt people who ruined his life.
    Can you *really* expect much different from a trained killer, who sacrificed for basically his entire life?

And anyone who doesn't believe what he claimed about the LAPD is a fool.