Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63

Thread: Killer Cop would like to see Tebow take control of an offense again

  1. #21
    Crazy attracts crazy.

  2. #22
    You'd have to be insane to like Tebow the QB, so this isn't surprising.

  3. #23
    Also, while the LAPD is corrupt as ****, this isn't the way to go about your business. It's especially wrong to kill their families who didn't do anything to you.

    This guy wasn't driven mad by the LAPD. This guy was already mad and found a reason to DELETE ****ING EVERYONE.

  4. #24
    Mark Rapist Sanchez.

    Classic.

    Nobody likes to refer to his USC days.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Also, while the LAPD is corrupt as ****, this isn't the way to go about your business. It's especially wrong to kill their families who didn't do anything to you.

    This guy wasn't driven mad by the LAPD. This guy was already mad and found a reason to DELETE ****ING EVERYONE.
    First of all ... This guys actions are insane and abhorrent ... That being said ... Assuming his timeline and details are accurate ....

    This guy seems to have been ****ed over at every level. It seems like he had gone through every available channel for justice. Supreme/Appelate courts etc. Years of hearings.

    He seemingly has been driven over the edge into insanity by 'the system' .

    I hope they get him before he kills anyone else ... But I also hope that there are extreme investigations and the truth is revealed .... But I doubt it.

    Was I the only person shocked by the good grammar / structure of this thing? Aside from some over redundancy it was shockingly well written.

  6. #26
    If he was ****ed over by them, then he should have limited his actions to the ones involved. Instead, he's decided to kill their family members as well. He's what we in the business refer to as a "see you next Tuesday".

    Let's hope they find him and put that mad dog to sleep.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    If he was ****ed over by them, then he should have limited his actions to the ones involved. Instead, he's decided to kill their family members as well. He's what we in the business refer to as a "see you next Tuesday".

    Let's hope they find him and put that mad dog to sleep.
    agreed

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In Da Club with a Bottle Full of Bubb
    Posts
    8,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    First of all ... This guys actions are insane and abhorrent ... That being said ... Assuming his timeline and details are accurate ....

    This guy seems to have been ****ed over at every level. It seems like he had gone through every available channel for justice. Supreme/Appelate courts etc. Years of hearings.

    He seemingly has been driven over the edge into insanity by 'the system' .

    I hope they get him before he kills anyone else ... But I also hope that there are extreme investigations and the truth is revealed .... But I doubt it.

    Was I the only person shocked by the good grammar / structure of this thing? Aside from some over redundancy it was shockingly well written.
    Psycos can be elegant. Like Dr Lecter.

  9. #29
    Outside of the killing spree and Tebow statement I can't say I disagree with a thing he wrote. That scares me a bit.

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    It's funny how all Tebow lovers are complete nutbags.
    so i guess laron landry is also then i mean he wanted to see more of teow according to his interview..........

    no we are realist and realize suckchez is horrible and all tebow ever did was win esp when told he couldn't.

    some people just have a will to win and a big heart and that is tebow.

  11. #31
    Wow he thinks Margaret Cho is beautiful?

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,230
    Just read it and I noticed he totally missed how my ex-Wife was responsible for a lot of his problems. Anyone have contact info for him so I can set the record straight?

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Outside of the killing spree and Tebow statement I can't say I disagree with a thing he wrote. That scares me a bit.
    Exactly what me and the GF thought after reading it. Either I'm completely insane as well (completely possible) or dude's not as crazy as we think.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Exactly what me and the GF thought after reading it. Either I'm completely insane as well (completely possible) or dude's not as crazy as we think.
    He seems to be a case of an intelligent man pushed beyond the breaking point by failures and corruption inherent in the system. Since then he has completed the metamorphosis into full fledge serial killer. Sad. Don't think we will ever know the full story.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    so i guess laron landry is also then i mean he wanted to see more of teow according to his interview..........
    Context is key. Before he said that, he was talking about how it eventually just became a straight run forward every time they brought him in for the wildcat. He was saying he wanted to see more VARIETY in the wildcat, not that he actually wants to watch Tim Tebow try to throw the football. I do enjoy how you leave that out, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    no we are realist and realize suckchez is horrible and all tebow ever did was win esp when told he couldn't.
    Sanchez is terrible. I completely agree. However, Tebow is even worse than that. Sanchez's worst year is better than Tebow's best. You saying that Sanchez sucks while thinking Tebow is awesome doesn't mean you're a realist, it means you're a biased Tebow fan. Try again, buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    some people just have a will to win and a big heart and that is tebow.
    A will to win...and to let his Defense and Kicker carry him while he constantly failed to get drives going. Wow, what heart!
    Last edited by McGinley; 02-09-2013 at 11:29 AM.

  16. #36
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,696
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Context is key. Before he said that, he was talking about how it eventually just became a straight run forward every time they brought him in for the wildcat. He was saying he wanted to see more VARIETY in the wildcat, not that he actually wants to watch Tim Tebow try to throw the football. I do enjoy how you leave that out, though.



    Sanchez is terrible. I completely agree. However, Tebow is even worse than that. Sanchez's worst year is better than Tebow's best. You saying that Sanchez sucks while thinking Tebow is awesome doesn't mean you're a realist, it means you're a biased Tebow fan. Try again, buddy.



    A will to win...and to let his Defense and Kicker carry him while he constantly failed to get drives going. Wow, what heart!
    never said he was awesome just that he can QB would I love to have about a dozen other QB's of course I would but I would take him over 6-10 QB's in this league anyday.

    I love how he doesn't get credit for winning games it is his defense and kicker but yet suckchez gets credit for going to two afccg's when clearly it was his defense and special teams that carried him.

    The defense can keep you in games but you still have to score and in the 4th quarter for those 7 or 8 games straight tebow did that and can't be denied go back and watch the games or highlights...........ps when you see the highlights notice teow is on the field making the plays not his defense or kicker as they can not be on the field the same time as tebow. You have to remember also that was essentially his rookie campaign and any rookie is going to make mistakes and adjust to the speed of the nfl...........every other rookie we analyze we say the same thing he is a rookie and needs to wait till the game slows down for him but yet people's hate for tebow overrides that part of their brain for some reason.


    fact is the will of people hating tebow is far more powerful than those who love him even though both are equally biased in their opinions and blinded by either love or hate.

    but eventually you do have a few of us who realize that he was by far our best option last year and that is neither love or hate but reality.

  17. #37
    Ok, knock off the damn Tebow talk or I'm gonna write a manifesto and come after all ur asses! So tired of seeing that name.

  18. #38
    lol, Tebow fans are so silly. Tebow is the WORST QB in this league, aside from maybe Lindley or whatever his name is. Tebow is NOT an NFL caliber QB and may not even BE in the NFL next year. Accept that and deal with it. All this heart of the cards bs is cute and makes for a nice 30-for-30 story. Unfortunately, it doesn't mean anything when you can't play the position. The sooner Lolbow fans and Lolbow himself realize this, the better. Tebow showed in Denver that all he ever did was ride on the coattails of his Defense and Kicker. He is absolutely TERRIBLE and will never be a viable option.

    Also, I'll have you know that I DON'T give Mark credit for the AFCCG years. He's never been anything other than meh-average. Just like Tim, Mark rode on the backs of others.

    In any event, your status shows exactly why you like Tim.
    Last edited by McGinley; 02-09-2013 at 12:11 PM.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Ok, knock off the damn Tebow talk or I'm gonna write a manifesto and come after all ur asses! So tired of seeing that name.
    Not very funny ...

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Not very funny ...
    Oh geez lighten up Sally.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us