Thread: 2013 mock draft creator spreadsheet...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

2013 mock draft creator spreadsheet...

I have my annual mock draft creator spreadsheet ready to go. I will do a final version after the combine and when comp picks have been officially announced but I have a workable version now. I don't have it up on a download site so if anyone wants a copy now send me a pm with an email address and I'll send it to you.

For those that are not familiar with it feel free to ask questions in this thread.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have used your mock draft creator the last 2 years, its an awesome tool.
    do you have your final version ready yet for this year?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes the final version is ready. I do not have it up on a place to download though. Send me a pm with an email address and I will email you it this evening when I get home.

Same goes for anyone else who would like to make use of the spreadsheet. It has a lot of pretty good features for making mocks and following the draft. Feel free to post questions in this thread if you have any.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am new to the site and not even a Jets fan. I just really loved your mock draft creator. Is there anyway you can email it to me? I dont know where the PM button is on here otherwise I would.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sockmaster, I sent you a pm on this site, send me a reply with your email address in it and I will email you a copy.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bumpin on Sunset

-- Wes