Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Shocker! Kate Upton Sheds Bikini Top on Leaked Cover

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Kelly Brook

Now that.....is a 10.

-
    Meh, she has a mole on her forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Unchecked, Upton will always have the proclivity toward weight gain. She hit the genetic lottery in terms of beauty. But weight issues are her one visible flaw.
    I think it stems from laziness and boozing more than anything.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Unchecked, Upton will always have the proclivity toward weight gain. She hit the genetic lottery in terms of beauty. But weight issues are her one visible flaw.
    SOme chicks put an extra 10-20 lbs. in the right places. All of hers goes to the wrong place. She better wise up.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    This is good for young girls to see. They can realize you do not have to be stick skinny to be considered beautiful. Good job Sports illustrated.

SOme chicks put an extra 10-20 lbs. in the right places. All of hers goes to the wrong place. She better wise up.

-
    I agree. Most men like their women to be curvy in the right spots. Upton puts the pounds around her middle and face, which makes her look, somehow, sloppy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I think it stems from laziness and boozing more than anything.
    Teh Snackchez was probably not a good influence.

Veteran
    she is Spock approved.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Borgo is dead on with his assessment. I'd like to see a picture of her mother or maybe an older sister. That will tell the real story, not these over-edited SI pics.

That being said, I welcome the return of the 50s-era pin-up body shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Borgo is dead on with his assessment. I'd like to see a picture of her mother or maybe an older sister. That will tell the real story, not these over-edited SI pics.

I think you'd welcome pretty much anything from the 50s era. I'd let it go man, your vast collection of fedora hats ain't coming back in style.

Veteran
    Unless your an Atlanta homocide detective

ask and ye shall receive. Kate, her older sister Christie, who used to work for the Jets, and momma Upton.

Hall Of Fame

ahhh...puppet legs

would it kill that lazy broad to work her abs?

I'd attack that a$s like it stole something

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    ask and ye shall receive. Kate, her older sister Christie, who used to work for the Jets, and momma Upton.

So that must shoot down the "look at her parents/sister" line of argument (though clearly she got the best gene combo).

I'm with the minority it seems, I welcome someone who actually looks like she has a real body.

Hall Of Fame

-

The fact that Upton doesn't have the perfect body, makes her that much more attractive in my eyes.

Those titties could end the war in the Middle East.

Jets Insider VIP

+1

She really isn't in terrible shape at all, it's just that her pelvic girdle extends way too high, depriving her of that hourglass shape that would make her one for the ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    So that must shoot down the "look at her parents/sister" line of argument (though clearly she got the best gene combo).

I'm with the minority it seems, I welcome someone who actually looks like she has a real body.
    call me crazy, but I actually think Christie is far more attractive than Kate. I got to know her a little through the stadium visits during the PSL process and also through my work. She is sweet, very intelligent, beautiful and well spoken. A dream. Knowing the whole package, I'd imagine there are many who would leap frog Kate to get to Christie. Too late though as word is that Christie left the Jets and moved back to Florida to get married. Much to the dismay of everyone at Florham Park.

Last edited by Dcat; 02-12-2013 at 11:07 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    +1

She really isn't in terrible shape at all, it's just that her pelvic girdle extends way too high, depriving her of that hourglass shape that would make her one for the ages.
    Aye, thats it - it's not so much her midsection, she's got high hips.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post

ahhh...puppet legs

would it kill that lazy broad to work her abs?

I'd attack that a$s like it stole something
    LOFL