Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Shocker! Kate Upton Sheds Bikini Top on Leaked Cover

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post

ahhh...puppet legs

would it kill that lazy broad to work her abs?

I'd attack that a$s like it stole something
    Hahahahahahahahaaaaa

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post

ahhh...puppet legs

would it kill that lazy broad to work her abs?

I'd attack that a$s like it stole something

Common I'm in my 40's for frig sakes.

Sorry, a very pretty face (which is important). But a BELLY!!. Very soft overall. Has she ever done a sit-up or spent time in a gym? Oink.
    My wife is old enough to be her grandmother and is in way better shape. Can still run a 10K competitively.
    Sorry Kate, I'll take the NZ hurdler.

Situps in a gym?

Fck that. I want her to situp on my face!

AYO!

It's a shame this thread digressed into a "she'll always have a proclivity towards weight gain" conversation.

It had some hetero potential at first.

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    It's a shame this thread digressed into a "she'll always have a proclivity towards weight gain" conversation.

It had some hetero potential at first.
    Yeah, why have a conversation. F**k you, dick. Go "yippee ki-yay" yourself right off a cliff.

Ever notice that the people who question the sexuality of others are almost always the biggest fags getting boned repeatedly at a truck stop glory hole?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Yeah, why have a conversation. F**k you, dick. Go "yippee ki-yay" yourself right off a cliff.

Ever notice that the people who question the sexuality of others are almost always the biggest fags getting boned repeatedly at a truck stop glory hole?
    Whoa.

Wow, struck a nerve. Not sure anything I said warrants the personal attack... you should check your insecurity, it'll make you a bit less obvious.

You sound like an expert on that truck stop stuff. I'm married, I'm an expert on same vageen for the rest of my life.

All I know is that if I had a naked Kate Upton in front of me I wouldn't be worried about telling the guys online I was able to pinch an inch on her tummy fat.
    Last edited by John McClane; 02-14-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Whoa.
    Unwarranted. I'm just sayin'

All I actually meant was I expected more pictures of hotties in this thread, and less nit-picking the difference between a supermodel that is a 9.9 and a 10, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Whoa.
    But the idiot questioning sexual orientation prompts no response?

Don't coddle that "person". Let him understand that their are ramifications, often pointed, for comments made towards others. Now, you've made him into an even bigger candy ass than before his post, which even his loved ones considered impossible.

Wow, struck a nerve. Not sure anything I said warrants the personal attack... you should check your insecurity, it'll make you a bit less obvious.

You sound like an expert on that truck stop stuff. I'm married, I'm an expert on same vageen for the rest of my life.

All I know is that if I had a naked Kate Upton in front of me I wouldn't be worried about telling the guys online I was able to pinch an inch on her tummy fat.
    You knew what you were doing, scumbag. And now you try to slither away and ask the mods for help. What a Mary.

Again, GO...F**K...YOURSELF.

But the idiot questioning sexual orientation prompts no response?

Don't coddle that "person". Let him understand that their are ramifications, often pointed, for comments made towards others. Now, you've made him into an even bigger candy ass than before his post, which even his loved ones considered impossible.
    I said the thread had hetero potential. I singled out nobody, and simply lamented the fact that there's more critique in here than photos. Shameful on every contributors part.

You took it personal, why? Insecurity? I dunno.

Anyway, you've now called me a dick, an idiot, a fag, a candy ass, and said I get "boned at glory holes" or whatever.

Do you really not see the difference wanting more girls, less gripes, and your onslaught of attacks?

Hahahahah... wow.

Jets Insider VIP
    You knew what you were doing, scumbag. And now you try to slither away and ask the mods for help. What a Mary.

Are you doing one of your "I was just kidding" things where everyone thinks you're serious?

I said the thread had hetero potential. I singled out nobody, and simply lamented the fact that there's more critique in here than photos. Shameful on every contributors part.

You took it personal, why? Insecurity? I dunno.

Anyway, you've now called me a dick, an idiot, a fag, a candy ass, and said I get "boned at glory holes" or whatever.

Do you really not see the difference wanting more girls, less gripes, and your onslaught of attacks?

Hahahahah... wow.
    You quoted my post, slap dick. Keep back peddling.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Are you doing one of your "I was just kidding" things where everyone thinks you're serious?
    No. Sometimes people need to be taken to task for their comments.

Jets Insider VIP
    No. Sometimes people need to be taken to task for their comments.
    Seriously friend, unless there's an old beef between you guys I don't understand your outrage.

EDIT: And I agree with him. Anyone who doesn't find her hot should have their penis revoked.

More attacks?

What in the world would I need help with? I came into a thread about topless Kate, and found minimal imagery, and maximum complaints. Lame.

Like I said, I clearly struck a nerve for you. Nothing else would explain your hysterics.

Why don't you pipe down and post a photo of a hottie, build back up your straight cred.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

You quoted my post, slap dick. Keep back peddling.
    No he didn't, Borgo. I took his comment to be a general response, not singling you out as gay. If anything he was directing his comment towards EVERYONE who called Kate Upton fat, which includes me. Except... I don't care.

Jesus Christ, dude.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

More attacks?

What in the world would I need help with? I came into a thread about topless Kate, and found minimal imagery, and maximum complaints. Lame.

Like I said, I clearly struck a nerve for you. Nothing else would explain your hysterics.

Why don't you pipe down and post a photo of a hottie, build back up your straight cred.
    Alright, let it go.

Jets Insider VIP
    Where's that picture of an internet babe with loads of comments "weird hand" "who has white drapes?" "too many pillows on bed, must be a b*tch" with the grade 2/10 - would not bang?