Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 137

Thread: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Shocker! Kate Upton Sheds Bikini Top on Leaked Cover

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    You quoted my post, slap dick. Keep back peddling.
    WOW you are insecure.

    I put words in quotations, because I had no idea who said it, but saw it said at some point. Wasn't to single you out.

    I'm pretty sure at least 10 guys have weighed in on the belly flab, and I don't see any of them coming unglued.

    If I wanted to actually single you out, I would have actually quoted you. I also would be taking full credit ripping on you and causing your emo fit. Unfortunately, I made a generalized statement about the thread, and don't deserve credit for much of anything other than wanting more pictures and less complaints.

    Go ahead though, keep attacking me and "taking me to task". It makes you sound more like a dude.

  2. #82
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,988
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    WOW you are insecure.

    I put words in quotations, because I had no idea who said it, but saw it said at some point. Wasn't to single you out.

    I'm pretty sure at least 10 guys have weighed in on the belly flab, and I don't see any of them coming unglued.

    If I wanted to actually single you out, I would have actually quoted you. I also would be taking full credit ripping on you and causing your emo fit. Unfortunately, I made a generalized statement about the thread, and don't deserve credit for much of anything other than wanting more pictures and less complaints.

    Go ahead though, keep attacking me and "taking me to task". It makes you sound more like a dude.
    Dude, let it go.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    No he didn't, Borgo. I took his comment to be a general response, not singling you out as gay. If anything he was directing his comment towards EVERYONE who called Kate Upton fat, which includes me. Except... I don't care.

    Jesus Christ, dude.
    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Alright, let it go.
    Just saw this, after my last response. Shouldn't he let it go?

    Anyway, I won't continue to respond. If the poster boy for insecurity continues to personally attack me, you can deal with him. I'll just sit back and enjoy the lulz.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    No he didn't, Borgo. I took his comment to be a general response, not singling you out as gay. If anything he was directing his comment towards EVERYONE who called Kate Upton fat, which includes me. Except... I don't care.

    Jesus Christ, dude.
    Please see post #40 in this thread.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...=253891&page=2

    Thank you.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Dude, let it go.
    Yep, got it - is this how things work here?

    He attacks, I get told stop?

  6. #86
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,988

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    WOW you are insecure.

    I put words in quotations, because I had no idea who said it, but saw it said at some point. Wasn't to single you out.

    I'm pretty sure at least 10 guys have weighed in on the belly flab, and I don't see any of them coming unglued.

    If I wanted to actually single you out, I would have actually quoted you. I also would be taking full credit ripping on you and causing your emo fit. Unfortunately, I made a generalized statement about the thread, and don't deserve credit for much of anything other than wanting more pictures and less complaints.

    Go ahead though, keep attacking me and "taking me to task". It makes you sound more like a dude.
    I disagree. You made a point to single out my words, so I responded. You don't like it? Next time, don't call people out.

    Now you know why Stokes is gone. Too many dopes on this site.

  8. #88
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,988
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Yep, got it - is this how things work here?

    He attacks, I get told stop?
    Which ex poster are you?

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    slither away and ask the mods for help. What a Mary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Please see post #40 in this thread.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...=253891&page=2

    Thank you.
    You are embarrassing yourself.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    You are embarrassing yourself.
    Again, I disagree.

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Nice. Very nice... thank you.

    I'll just respond to you now, I think that other dude is a lost cause. I'm not here to argue with people, especially about something so laughable. Mod asked me to let it go, so done. There's really nothing for me to prove. LOL

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Again, I disagree.
    It's never a good position to be in, when you are the only one who cannot see you are wrong.

    Keep your chin up. The easy solution here is to post more photos. You've made a fool of yourself, pics of hotties would redeem you.

    I've agree to drop the subject at request of the mod, do the same. He's doing you a favor and helping you save face.

  13. #93
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,572
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane

    Anyway, I won't continue to respond.
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    You are embarrassing yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Nice. Very nice... thank you.

    I'll just respond to you now, I think that other dude is a lost cause. I'm not here to argue with people, especially about something so laughable. Mod asked me to let it go, so done. There's really nothing for me to prove. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    It's never a good position to be in, when you are the only one who cannot see you are wrong.

    Keep your chin up. The easy solution here is to post more photos. You've made a fool of yourself, pics of hotties would redeem you.

    I've agree to drop the subject at request of the mod, do the same. He's doing you a favor and helping you save face.
    You said you would stop responding... and you proceeded to rip off more responses.

    I get where you're coming from, and I asked you to let it go. I'm not going to ask again.

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    You said you would stop responding... and you proceeded to rip off more responses.

    I get where you're coming from, and I asked you to let it go. I'm not going to ask again.
    Hahaha... alright, alright.

    Sorry, it's hard not to respond when he keeps going without being put in check. All those responses say I'm trying to let it go, did you mean stop responding to him, or in the thread in general? I may have actually misunderstood you. :/

  15. #95
    Only on the internet could pictures of hot chicks turn into a keyboard warrior pissing contest.

  16. #96


    She could eat a burger on my couch any day.....

  17. #97
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post


    She could eat a burger on my couch any day.....
    I wonder how many of those burgers she ate between takes. Fat *****.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post


    She could eat a burger on my couch any day.....
    It's so pleasing to my fat body to see a georgeous woman and burger-ey goodness... which to eat first? OM NOM

  19. #99
    Someone here once made this analogy......and it's hard to argue with the possibility.


    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 02-14-2013 at 10:43 AM.

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Someone here once made this analogy......and it's hard to argue with the possibility.
    Except Kate would have to be a raging drug addict with millions of dollars and surrounded by a host of leeches and yes men that fed into her insecurities and let her float away down a self destructive path.

    I don't see the similarities at all actually except that Nicole was hot and got fat and someone is suggesting that Kate is hot but can get fat.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us