Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 137

Thread: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Shocker! Kate Upton Sheds Bikini Top on Leaked Cover

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,659
    Ever since someone called attention to her torso I can't stop looking at it.
    Why I don't know, but it's just.....wide. Almost like she is 3 months pregnant.

    Tits, yes the tits, face, and everything else is to die for.
    For me though she is not the complete supermodel package.

  2. #22
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Ever since someone called attention to her torso I can't stop looking at it.


    She has toneless puppet legs and her hips extend too far up her torso.

    Its as if the creator lost interest after perfecting her down to the fifth rib or so.

    Either way, she is a few short years away from total sloppiness, meth addiction and stealing detergent from Walmart.

    Strictly a rental.

    -

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,659
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post


    She has toneless puppet legs and her hips extend too far up her torso.

    Its as if the creator lost interest after perfecting her down to the fifth rib or so.

    Either way, she is a few short years away from total sloppiness, meth addiction and stealing detergent from Walmart.

    Strictly a rental.

    -


    No one paints a picture like 32green.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post


    She has toneless puppet legs and her hips extend too far up her torso.

    Its as if the creator lost interest after perfecting her down to the fifth rib or so.

    Either way, she is a few short years away from total sloppiness, meth addiction and stealing detergent from Walmart.

    Strictly a rental.

    -
    From reading your posts critiquing the ladies, it would seem there are perhaps four women on earth the you would deem fappable (maybe five tops). It's a wonder you were able to find a spouse... no doubt she must be smokin' (if not inflatable)

    Jus sayin'

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    lol


    You neighbors will be treated to the sight of dozens of terrified loin-clothed midgets desperately heaving themselves out of your windows.

    -
    Weird Science. Very weird science.

    Dreading the day when somebody starts a "Post a scan of yourself" thread. Photoshops will be tame by comparison.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,659
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    From reading your posts critiquing the ladies, it would seem there are perhaps four women on earth the you would deem fappable (maybe five tops). It's a wonder you were able to find a spouse... no doubt she must be smokin' (if not inflatable)

    Jus sayin'
    I think for us married schlubs rating women is a sliding scale, nothing is ever black and white.

    In real life, as if she were somewhat more relateable, such as a neighbors wife, she's a definite 10, 11.

    However in the non-reality that is the internet and super-judgemental-ness, where the innernets are filled with beautiful women, I'd put her at a 9.

  7. #27
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,093
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    From reading your posts critiquing the ladies, it would seem there are perhaps four women on earth the you would deem fappable (maybe five tops). It's a wonder you were able to find a spouse... no doubt she must be smokin' (if not inflatable)

    Jus sayin'
    I'm purely an armchair QB with no game.

    If I ever actually saw her in person, I'd prolly lose control of every orifice.

    Its fun watching the consternation posts when a "flaw" is exploited.


  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    From reading your posts critiquing the ladies, it would seem there are perhaps four women on earth the you would deem fappable (maybe five tops). It's a wonder you were able to find a spouse... no doubt she must be smokin' (if not inflatable)

    Jus sayin'
    To be fair, 32 is not entirely wrong. It was I who--a few years ago--pointed out that Upton (a goddess) had a problem with weight and a disproportionately larger mid-section.

    Not massive by any means, just not in line with standards of the modern modeling industry. Actually, several of her modeling contemporaries sat Kate down and told her that, if she wants to be a model for the long term, she needed to start eating properly and get her weight in check. Below is a shot of Kate from that time:




    Here's a great example of a slightly larger, more toned, Upton still with the "thicker" mid-section. She's still a knockout, if not a tad sloppy around the middle.



    Finally, an image from the recently released 2013 SI Swimsuit Issue. Note how she is in excellent shape, but still has an "odd" middle (also why she is often shot from the side). Not that it would not fit perfectly around my face, but still.

    Last edited by Borgoguy; 02-12-2013 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Restore image.

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,659
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I'm purely an armchair QB with no game.

    If I ever actually saw her in person, I'd prolly lose control of every orifice.

    Its fun watching the consternation posts when a "flaw" is exploited.


    Co-signed. I have no game either.

    I can barely mutter a befuddled 'Hello' towards the wimmens I have crushes on at the office, and most of those women would barely qualify at 5 or 6s.
    Just sayin'...

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,137
    Stop worrying about the future. Enjoy Ms. Upton in her current glory. Her only "flaw" is that she was once associated with that loser ButtFumble-ing putz Mark Sanchez.

  11. #31
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    However in the non-reality that is the internet and super-judgemental-ness, where the innernets are filled with beautiful women, I'd put her at a 9.
    meh. 10 from head to boops, 6 from boops to feet, for a median score of upper 7ish.

    -

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Finally, an image from the recently released 2013 SI Swimsuit Issue. Note how she is in excellent shape, but still has an "odd" middle (also why she is often shot from the side). Not that it would not fit perfectly around my face, but still.
    More than likely photoshopped.

    Either way, I'd attack that ass like it stole something.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    meh. 10 from head to boops, 6 from boops to feet, for a median score of upper 7ish.

    -
    Umm... the median would be 8. That's not even hard math.

  14. #34
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Kermit the frog legs.

    -

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Ever since someone called attention to her torso I can't stop looking at it.
    Why I don't know, but it's just.....wide. Almost like she is 3 months pregnant.

    Tits, yes the tits, face, and everything else is to die for.
    For me though she is not the complete supermodel package.
    geezus. She's a supermodel with "slut appeal". What more could anyone want? Damn.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    More than likely photoshopped.

    Either way, I'd attack that ass like it stole something.
    Duh. Of course. Every magazine image you see, of any model, is tweaked in some way or another. That said, Upton is in better shape now than she was
    two years ago.

  17. #37
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Upton is in better shape now than she was
    two years ago.
    Granted, but she is a two week taco-binge away from permanent hanging pouch territory. She would have to be kept under strict supervision.

    -

  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    geezus. She's a supermodel with "slut appeal". What more could anyone want? Damn.
    She's not a brunette.

  19. #39
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    She's not a brunette.


    Kelly Brook




    Now that.....is a 10.

    -

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Granted, but she is a two week taco-binge away from permanent hanging pouch territory. She would have to be kept under strict supervision.

    -
    Unchecked, Upton will always have the proclivity toward weight gain. She hit the genetic lottery in terms of beauty. But weight issues are her one visible flaw.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us