Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So......

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    first, it's weird to tell someone in a medical situation he was dealt a sh*thand

then after analyzing it, you decided it wasn't enough of a downer and decided to go with "yet another" sh*t hand. you then nodded in a satisfied manner and pressed submit.

Best of luck Jetworks - we are all pulling for you.
    I thought about that, but yeah, JetWorks seems like a nice guy, and I don't think you can call it anything but a **** hand. I mean, it's cancer. If that isn't a **** hand, then what is.

I wasn't trying to make him feel worse, just being myself (which admittedly usually isn't good) and making it worse in the process. Ask my wife, she can vouch for this methodry.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I thought about that, but yeah, JetWorks seems like a nice guy, and I don't think you can call it anything but a **** hand. I mean, it's cancer. If that isn't a **** hand, then what is.

I wasn't trying to make him feel worse, just being myself (which admittedly usually isn't good) and making it worse in the process. Ask my wife, she can vouch for this methodry.
    I'm sure it didn't bother him, he's a murse and you're...something. It's just your bedside manner.:

Doctor - Sit down Mr. Smith. We have to talk.
    Patient - What is it Doc? I can take it.
    Doctor- I'm afraid you've been dealt a sh*t hand....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    first, it's weird to tell someone in a medical situation he was dealt a sh*thand

then after analyzing it, you decided it wasn't enough of a downer and decided to go with "yet another" sh*t hand. you then nodded in a satisfied manner and pressed submit.

I think Fish was posting as a father who is aware of JW's previous struggles with his kids ailments.

In fact, Fish is somewhat emotionally invested in it, unlike Chatty Chimpy the Vermont dooshbarg, hence your total misunderstanding of Fish's post, and your subsequent dismissive and cavalier abuse of his well meaning post.

ENjoy your vacation, Mongonucleosis.

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ Mongonucleosis.

LMFAO, choked on my own spit.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I think Fish was posting as a father who is aware of JW's previous struggles with his kids ailments.

In fact, Fish is somewhat emotionally invested in it, unlike Chatty Chimpy the Vermont dooshbarg, hence your total misunderstanding of Fish's post, and your subsequent dismissive and cavalier abuse of his well meaning post.

-
    These cancer threads always go bad. Always.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Thats why I lobbied Sooth to delete the other one...wait...whut?

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    No mod could delete the strong goodwill coming your way, JetWorks.

green, why were you ambling around the mod lounge? You had the unsettled look of a wayward vagabond, did you do something wrong?

You can tell us...ME...Tell me.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post

green, why were you ambling around the mod lounge? You had the unsettled look of a wayward vagabond, did you do something wrong?

You can tell us...ME...Tell me.

Yes. I did it. If I cant see it...it didnt happen.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BURGERMIKE View Post
    Go get em man. We look forward to hearin from you thursday.
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Good luck jw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    BEST OF LUCK ! I'm rootin' for ya.
    I'm sure everything will go smoothly ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Thank you all for taking the time to wish me luck and offer encouragement. I can't begin to tell you how much it has meant to me leading up to tomorrow. I'm that much calmer about it all thanks to the people on JI. Thanks.

I'm sure it didn't bother him, he's a murse and you're...something. It's just your bedside manner.:

-
    LMAO, this back and forth has been more difficult to watch than a dutch rudder. Fish had it right from the get-go, Timmy not so much. Thought it may have been some schtick, which only added to the lulz. Green naturally was able to suss it all out (!). Gotta say, the dialogue between doctor/patient was pretty funny, Cleetus.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Funniest post by you in a long time. Congrats on your comeback.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think there is anyone here that ever had me down as a 'people person'.

-

32g knows the score
    +1000 Hampur Point for new coinage 'Mongonucleosis'

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post

LMAO, this back and forth has been more difficult to watch than a dutch rudder. Fish had it right from the get-go, Timmy not so much. Thought it may have been some schtick, which only added to the lulz. Green naturally was able to suss it all out (!). Gotta say, the dialogue between doctor/patient was pretty funny, Cleetus.

I figured you'd take it the right way, you kind of get a feel for how one can talk to certain people after awhile. Now if you excuse me, Im off to google what 'dutch rudder' means...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    32g knows the score
    +1000 Hampur Point for new coinage 'Mongonucleosis'

He's used that before. Don't encourage his lazy recycling.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    He's used that before. Don't encourage his lazy recycling.
    LOL..but I can't be in every thread. I work, sorta.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL..but I can't be in every thread. I work, sorta.
    COMMON!!! Stop it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck works praying for your good health...

Ask the doc to add an extra stitch!

Oh wait, that might be a different type of surgery

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    JW.... We were having a discussion in the mod lounge regarding who deleted the thread and everyone including me said they didn't delete it.

I was curious to see who was lying and pulled up the the moderation log, looked it up and and low and behold, to my surprise my name was there.

I deleted it Superbowl Sunday Night and have absolutely no recollection of doing it. I had a few cocktails so all I can come up with is that perhaps I was MWI (Modding While Impaired )and trying to delete another thread and checked yours by accident.

In any event, it was an honest error and it wasn't done intentionally.

Again, best of luck with your illness and we will all be praying for you.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    This just may create the formation of PADD, Posters Against Drunk Deleting.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Good luck works praying for your good health...

Ask the doc to add an extra stitch!

Oh wait, that might be a different type of surgery

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Not gonna lie, it took me a beat or two to figure that one out, but when it did....

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    JW.... We were having a discussion in the mod lounge regarding who deleted the thread and everyone including me said they didn't delete it.

I was curious to see who was lying and pulled up the the moderation log, looked it up and and low and behold, to my surprise my name was there.

I deleted it Superbowl Sunday Night and have absolutely no recollection of doing it. I had a few cocktails so all I can come up with is that perhaps I was MWI (Modding While Impaired )and trying to delete another thread and checked yours by accident.

No worries, kind of figured it was an accident or done with good intentions like for the sake of privacy or something. Does this mean all mods are going to be required to wear one of those Diehl DWI bracelets when on the job?

Thanks for the well-wishes and prayers. I'm getting ready to leave for the hospital soon, have to be there by 9:30. Maybe I can get the doc to take pics, so I can prove it really happened.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Not gonna lie, it took me a beat or two to figure that one out, but when it did....

No worries, kind of figured it was an accident or done with good intentions like for the sake of privacy or something. Does this mean all mods are going to be required to wear one of those Diehl DWI bracelets when on the job?

Thanks for the well-wishes and prayers. I'm getting ready to leave for the hospital soon, have to be there by 9:30. Maybe I can get the doc to take pics, so I can prove it really happened.
    Good luck, you'll do great. I'm not drunk.

-

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post

Sure you did. SOOTH, all your coddling of 32 will never help him grow as a site moderator or human being.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

No worries, kind of figured it was an accident or done with good intentions like for the sake of privacy or something.
    Sooth : This cancer thing is killing the funny vibe in the Pope Thread. Kill it Green

32Green: lulz - wuht?