Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now it can be told: Barry slept while 4 Americans were tortured and murdered

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Now it can be told: Barry slept while 4 Americans were tortured and murdered

4 Americans tortured and murdered while waiting 7 hours for help that never came. Oh well, ha ha. The elections over (I doubt it even would have mattered to the morons who re-elected this POS even if the media hadn't buried the truth).

The Benghazi terrorist attack was a debacle in three distinct stages. The fatal mistakes occurred in the first two — the failure to provide adequate security before the attack and the failure to provide help once it started. Those mistakes were tragic, but the Obama administration’s explanations are coherent, though hardly defensible.

The mystery always has been the third stage — the aftermath, or more accurately, the coverup. Even before the bodies of the four Americans came home, the White House was eager to tell any story except the real one.

Aides twisted and turned to create the false narrative that a protest over an anti-Muslim video was spontaneously hijacked by radicals. But two problems quickly emerged: There was no video protest in Benghazi, and the attack, which used heavy weaponry, was well planned.

So, why did the White House spin the web of deceit? Don’t they know the coverup is worse than the crime?

Finally, we have the answer, thanks to Defense Secretary Leon Panetta. In his reluctant Senate testimony, he provided the missing piece of the puzzle: The commander in chief was MIA. The coverup was created to protect his absence.

According to Panetta, President Obama checked in with his military team early on during the attack, then checked out for the rest of the night. The next day, we already knew, he blamed the video maker and flew to Las Vegas for a campaign event.

Meanwhile, half a world away, Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans had been slaughtered by Islamists. Their murders on the 11th anniversary of 9/11 gave the incident extra gravity and led the White House to conceal the facts. An honest chronology would have revealed the president’s shocking behavior during the most successful attack against Americans by foreigners since 9/11.

Imagine the questions that would have come: What did Obama do through the long, bloody night? Whom did he talk to? When did he learn that Stevens was dead?

There is still much we don’t know, but Panetta, under persistent Senate probing, revealed that Obama simply wasn’t involved. Did he just go to sleep?

That question, like other good ones, was asked by Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina. Panetta and the chairman of the joint chiefs, Martin Dempsey, told Graham they didn’t sleep, but said they didn’t know if Obama did.

You would think a presidential conscience would keep him awake and engaged until he knew what had happened in Benghazi. You would be wrong.

Instead, the two officials said they had only one, 30-minute conversation with Obama. It began at around 5 p.m. Washington time, 90 minutes after the first attack started, and they never spoke to him again that night.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/n...XyEE9QI7jYEM/0

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, yes....Frequent Liar shut off the Rupert Murdoch owned fox "news" programming to get a fresh perspective on politics. He promptly, and dutifully, turned to Rupert murdoch's New York post.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barry had a good nights sleep. Had to do Vegas in the morning. But before his flight left, he had some hapless loser uploading silly youtube videos arrested and thrown in jail on some BS charges.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vlad Tepes had a torture dungeon just below his bedchamber, so he could enjoy the soothing sounds of victims' wails and cries as he went to sleep.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    There he goes again. Ad hominems, the argument imperative of the moonbat.

Quote Originally Posted by unintelligentjetsfan View Post
    Ah, yes....Frequent Liar shut off the Rupert Murdoch owned fox "news" programming to get a fresh perspective on politics. He promptly, and dutifully, turned to Rupert murdoch's New York post.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Liar View Post
    There he goes again. Ad hominems, the argument imperative of the moonbat.
    The real moon bats are the folks that use stories from The National Enquirer with the notion that its actual news The OP could have found a more credible and thought provoking source if he visited a lunch table filled with 13 year old girls.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    The real moon bats are the folks that use stories from The National Enquirer with the notion that its actual news The OP could have found a more credible and thought provoking source if he visited a lunch table filled with 13 year old girls.
    The source of the story is Leon Panetta.

Please… take a deep breath, relax… and set your gerbil free.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    What?

The president should be awake 24/7.

Reagan never slept. Fact.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I read the same report on Politico last week. Easy with the personal attacks, it goes against the intelligent persona you so desperately wish to project.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I read the same report on Politico last week. Easy with the personal attacks, it goes against the intelligent persona you so desperately wish to project.
    LOL

"...set your gerbil free..." that meets with the websites guidlines.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    What?

The president should be awake 24/7.

Reagan never slept. Fact.
    I believe the history books show when President Reagan learned of the Beirut bombings he dutifully drank a full glass of Metamucil and then watched a Magnum PI re-run.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    LOL

"...set your gerbil free..." that meets with the websites guidlines.
    I read only IJF's post before replying. But thanks for keeping me honest!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    The source of the story is Leon Panetta.

Please… take a deep breath, relax… and set your gerbil free.
    Panetta or what you really meant, your boss.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imo your credibility is shot here...the source was Leon Panetta.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I read only IJF's post before replying. But thanks for keeping me honest!

You are a good person

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    Imo your credibility is shot here...the source was Leon Panetta.

I'd like to nominate Tucker to be the official Jets Insider Political forum ombudsman for credibility.

Who better?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    I am very curious to read a credible defense, from an Obama supporter on this site, of the whole thing...including what was revealed in the hearings.... without the tit for tat partisan crap.

Anyone?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The most successful attack since 9-11? Wow, has it become that easy to ignore the wars?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I am very curious to read a credible defense, from an Obama supporter on this site, of the whole thing...including what was revealed in the hearings.... without the tit for tat partisan crap.

Anyone?
    And I'd like to see a Moderate GOP columnist stand with the wingnuts GOP columnists on this. But they don't.

Bad things happened.

just like:

The Cole Bombing
    9/11
    Pearl Harbor
    First Manassas
    Beirut Bombing
    The first Trade Center Bombing
    Custer’s last stand
    Fort Sumter
    Battle of the bulge
    Etc...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    And I'd like to see a Moderate GOP columnist stand with the wingnuts GOP columnists on this. But they don't.

Bad things happened.

just like:

The Cole Bombing
    9/11
    Pearl Harbor
    First Manassas
    Beirut Bombing
    The first Trade Center Bombing
    Custer’s last stand
    Fort Sumter
    Battle of the bulge
    Etc...
    I dont buy into your **** happens shoulder shruggery.

Thankyou for proving my point.