Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Can you continue to pay psl just not renew tickets

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool What we've learned

Great deals to be had for good seats on the Internet.
    Open market. Customers not in a rush to scoop up psl deals.
    Buyer beware. No psl...okay for many as they will save money upfront but may waste time trying to find best deal for a football game.
    Club seats...limited market. Resale not good. Some buyer remorse for many. Its usually the person that has not made full payment on their psl.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTROD View Post
    Great deals to be had for good seats on the Internet.
    Open market. Customers not in a rush to scoop up psl deals.
    Buyer beware. No psl...okay for many as they will save money upfront but may waste time trying to find best deal for a football game.
    Club seats...limited market. Resale not good. Some buyer remorse for many. Its usually the person that has not made full payment on their psl.
    With a few 3-13 type seasons ahead of us, there's no need to rush a PSL buying decision if a fan is interested.

There will be a glut of gameday tickets available in 2013 and 2014. The time to buy a long term PSL is 2015.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

There will be a glut of gameday tickets available in 2013 and 2014. The time to buy a long term PSL is 2015.

SAR I
    yes. By then, people would have their PSLs paid off and they`ll be dumping them for less than half what they paid. In time, maybe all the old REAL Jets fans will return and we`ll get to see some rowdiness back at Jets home games. No fear of losing the tickets either because they will be so cheap it won`t matter. Better get yourself a good squeedgee so you can wipe the urine and vomit off your car. LOL