Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Can you continue to pay psl just not renew tickets

Cool What we've learned

Great deals to be had for good seats on the Internet.
    Open market. Customers not in a rush to scoop up psl deals.
    Buyer beware. No psl...okay for many as they will save money upfront but may waste time trying to find best deal for a football game.
    Club seats...limited market. Resale not good. Some buyer remorse for many. Its usually the person that has not made full payment on their psl.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTROD View Post
    Great deals to be had for good seats on the Internet.
    Open market. Customers not in a rush to scoop up psl deals.
    Buyer beware. No psl...okay for many as they will save money upfront but may waste time trying to find best deal for a football game.
    Club seats...limited market. Resale not good. Some buyer remorse for many. Its usually the person that has not made full payment on their psl.
    With a few 3-13 type seasons ahead of us, there's no need to rush a PSL buying decision if a fan is interested.

There will be a glut of gameday tickets available in 2013 and 2014. The time to buy a long term PSL is 2015.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

There will be a glut of gameday tickets available in 2013 and 2014. The time to buy a long term PSL is 2015.

SAR I
    yes. By then, people would have their PSLs paid off and they`ll be dumping them for less than half what they paid. In time, maybe all the old REAL Jets fans will return and we`ll get to see some rowdiness back at Jets home games. No fear of losing the tickets either because they will be so cheap it won`t matter. Better get yourself a good squeedgee so you can wipe the urine and vomit off your car. LOL