As are sheep like you.
    Some mod. You should ban yourself. LOL.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Some mod. You should ban yourself. LOL.
    I believe in letting people have their say. Otherwise its no fun....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    I believe in letting people have their say. Otherwise its no fun....
    yah.... but when they keep saying the same thing over and over it's a form of mental cruelty. Some of you mods are good at that you know.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    yah.... but when they keep saying the same thing over and over it's a form of mental cruelty. Some of you mods are good at that you know.
    Certain poSters Are veRy good at It too......

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    From what I understand

1. If you paid in full you can drop. If you don't pay your season tickets the psl goes back to the Jets. They cannot force you to purchase the tickets since you gave a paid in full psl back. You have to purchase every season in order to keep it so if you dont pay your 2013 invoice you can't get your psl back in 2014

2. If you still have a balance on your psl you owe that to the Jets that psl balance. If the Jets come after you no one knows
    Did you make that fantasy up yourself ? There is nothing in the contract that relieves a psl owner of their obligation to purchase season tickets.

Right now there is no issue as the Jets are not enforcing their legal rights regarding non-psl payment either for psl's or season tickets.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    Certain poSters Are veRy good at It too......
    Secret Mod code?

shhhh. very hush hush!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I'm assuming - as E4 was suggesting - that he wants to simply walk away from his PSLs.

But, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he thinks this is a country club and he can put his membership on hold for a year or two.

Perhaps these folks who want to walk away from their PSLs should go to a game, start a fight, piss on SAR's car, and otherwise act like a hooligan so the Jets can revoke their PSLs. They can even put up token resistence and then do it again. Piss on SARs car, that is.
    If fans with paid off PSL's want to default on buying the season tickets, the Jets will be thrilled, not disappointed.

They'll merely put the seats back on the open PSL market and sell the gameday tickets until the PSL's themselves are spoken for. In a 30 Year process, the incremental $2500 to $10000 per seat will be additional revenue, not like anyone is punishing the Jets in this manner.

The Jets would likely not go after anyone for skipping out on their commitment because that costs money, would eat into the PSL Default Bonanza kitty.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DUNCCFP View Post
    You're wrong. If you own a psl you are contractually obilged to buy the ticket(s) each year for what Woody wants to sell them to you for. To get out of the obligation, you have to sell your psl. Technically, if you default, you can be sued by the jets for the tickets or remaining psl balances, but to date the Jets have not pursued anybody.
    I don`t think so. Once your PSL is paid off, you are supposed to purchase tickets for the following season. If you don`t, you lose your PSLs. Thats it. There is no obligation to buy tickets unless you want to keep the PSLs, otherwise they are forfieted back to the Jets. There is no legal ground for the Jets to force anyone to buy tickets once their PSL is paid in full. You can throw it in the garbage if you choose to do so. The Jets will be the owners of those PSLs once again until they are sold to someone.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    im so glad i took the opportunity i did to sell and trade when i did at least i recouped something $17.5 and $500 for pats game. if i decide to opt this season it looks like the broker might not be so receptive to pay me the $12.5 with all the psls that are going to be available.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    im so glad i took the opportunity i did to sell and trade when i did at least i recouped something $17.5 and $500 for pats game. if i decide to opt this season it looks like the broker might not be so receptive to pay me the $12.5 with all the psls that are going to be available.
    Post a pic of your PSL invoice or apologize for lying to us.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Post a pic of your PSL invoice or apologize for lying to us.

SAR I
    do you have add or adhd? i told you before i dont post personal information on the interweb and i certainly dont play sar says.

dont be mad at me because you made a bad investment and wont get anything in return.

besides you sell your tickets anyway so you only lose the psl fees.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can post the last page of the agreement and black out your name.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would GMC do that? This whole story is a ruse

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    You can post the last page of the agreement and black out your name.
    that racist. i dont play sar says sorry. besides hes a phony and not even a jets fan to boot.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    that racist. i dont play sar says sorry. besides hes a phony and not even a jets fan to boot.
    I know he is legit, his request is simple and my suggestion makes it real simple.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR's a legitimate Jet fan. He hung out with the Jets Vacations crew for the Jets-Colts AFCCG in January '10. We all hung out together. He's real.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I know he is legit, his request is simple and my suggestion makes it real simple.
    i wont do anything sar says. if you remember he bashed blue collar workers and firemen. i have nothing to prove to him or you. if you dont believe me so be it. move on and end this discussion with me. thanks

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    i wont do anything sar says. if you remember he bashed blue collar workers and firemen. i have nothing to prove to him or you. if you dont believe me so be it. move on and end this discussion with me. thanks
    Two choices:

1. Post the last page of your agreement.

2. Apologize to the forum for lying to us.

Either way, never mention your pretend PSL's again.

SAR I

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll tell you what. I just was checking out the secondary market, and even *I* am tempted to pull the trigger on a few of them. Some very decent deals to be had out there.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    I'll tell you what. I just was checking out the secondary market, and even *I* am tempted to pull the trigger on a few of them. Some very decent deals to be had out there.
    Do it.

That's what a free market system encourages. There will always be 1-2% of PSL owners who run into hard times or relocate. Depending on the state of the team, prices will be below original value or above.

It's a buyers market. If you see something you like, take advantage. If the 3 remaining seats in my row opened up, I'd grab them all in a heartbeat.

SAR I