Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holmes or Edwards?

All Pro
    braylon and it is not even close is tone a better wr yes he is is he more clutch yes he is does he ruin more lockerroms and fights with his own team yes he does.

so in reality braylon is by far the best because he won't get mad if he is not thrown to in a game plus he blocks really good for the run game.

tone may be better and be able to go faster, better routes, and everything else but the question is does he want too?

i will take a guy like braylon anyday over a prima donna who is going to cry and tear the team apart................jmo

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    How is this even a debate?

Say what you will about Holmes, but he's arguably the most clutch receiver in the league when healthy.

Braylon has bounced around to 3 different teams in less than two years. He's not the same player he was three years ago. Why some of you can't grasp this, I have no idea.
    it's a debate because it is what player do you want not what player is the better wr when he wants to play thread......

All Pro
    Yes, he is.

No GM, coach, or fan outside of our own fanbase would take Braylon Edwards over Santonio Holmes.
    yes they would a team like the giants would never take holmes because he ruins lockerroms and is a cry baby if a ball is not thrown his way for one game

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    yes they would a team like the giants would never take holmes because he ruins lockerroms and is a cry baby if a ball is not thrown his way for one game
    A team like the Giants would never take either of these guys.

Braylon is close to being out of the league entirely. It's nice that he makes some of you guys feel all warm and toasty inside, but let's be honest, there's a way better chance of Holmes remaining on this team than Braylon.

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    it's a debate because it is what player do you want not what player is the better wr when he wants to play thread......
    There in lies the problem. Neither one of these guys seems to actually like football. I'll take a guy with less talent as long as he has more heart then these to scrubs.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    There in lies the problem. Neither one of these guys seems to actually like football. I'll take a guy with less talent as long as he has more heart then these to scrubs.
    me too i am just saying between the two less hearted players i think braylon has more and want him over tone

A team like the Giants would never take either of these guys.

Braylon is close to being out of the league entirely. It's nice that he makes some of you guys feel all warm and toasty inside, but let's be honest, there's a way better chance of Holmes remaining on this team than Braylon.
    Braylon has more heart and fight in his left pinky the Holmes does....Homes is a cancer...hes never taken any accountability for his actions....when we are winning hes great when we are losing hes a cry baby...throws his team under the bus.....everything is all about him...Braylon fights for balls..drags people into the endzone..makes big catches at big times...even in the Tenn game he was still making big catches jumping and fighting for the ball....he has heart and fight and wants to be here....Holmes wouldve let in get picked and the blame someone else......enought with this thread..Tanny signed the wrong guy...

/thread

I do not know the health status of EITHER of these guys, but in my opinion there is absolutely no doubt that Braylon Edwards was always the far superior talent. Not even close.
    Last edited by yanks9596; 02-16-2013 at 02:22 PM.

All League
    How is this even a debate?

Say what you will about Holmes, but he's arguably the most clutch receiver in the when healthy....
    Back away from the crack pipe!! Holmes isn't even in the conversation about the leagues most clutch receivers.