Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Ted Nugent: Treasonous *******

  1. #21
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    No Ted nugent has the right to say what he wants as long as he does not infringe on the rights of others. And Fox News has the right to put as many far-right loons as roger ailes and Rupert Murdoch see fit. Michelle Malikin, Anne coulter, Ted nugent; give em all a platform. Their credibility is already in the toilet with independents and moderates.

    http://www.businessinsider.com/fox-n...#ixzz2KDLr4HNE

    News corp can run their business as they like but there are repercussions (see scandal in England, election night in America, dick Morris, Karl rove). That is why fox watchers and Limbaugh drones spend days and nights talking to each other instead of reaching moderates and independents........mega dittos
    Having you for a teacher must be akin to driving a Prius while listening to Al Gore's book on mp3. The sanctimony is suffocating.

  2. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    If we raise minimum wage to $25 an hour...that will solve the problem.
    With pensions, too.

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    21,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ted Nugent is a stupid motherf*cker.

    That derelict is a poster child for gun rights just like Gary Busey is a poster child for mental health treatment.


    The man is a f*cking piece of sh*t. And his music sounds like diarrhea dripping into a backed up toilet.

    Cat Scratch Stupid F*ck.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    No Ted nugent has the right to say what he wants as long as he does not infringe on the rights of others. And Fox News has the right to put as many far-right loons as roger ailes and Rupert Murdoch see fit. Michelle Malikin, Anne coulter, Ted nugent; give em all a platform. Their credibility is already in the toilet with independents and moderates.
    For some reason I think she would be amazing in the sack.

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    For some reason I think she would be amazing in the sack.
    A lot of pent up anger

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Having you for a teacher must be akin to driving a Prius while listening to Al Gore's book on mp3. The sanctimony is suffocating.
    You would enjoy my class.

  7. #27
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    That number is exactly what I would have expected for an experienced teacher on LI. Those jobs are like gold.

    Just curious but what is the dollar value of a defined benefits pension that pays out 80% of 157K starting at age 59 and extending for life. I would like that deal and since I work for a private company I need to save up for it. How much would that pension cost me?
    If you have been investing 20 percent of your paycheck since you began working for a living you should be all set.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ted Nugent thinks he's so clever. Too bad nobody cares Obama won reelection by 5 million votes!

  9. #29
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,755
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    2000-2008: "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism!!!"


    2009 - Present: "Dissent makes you a treasonous racist *****!!!"
    LMAO. Post 9/11 anyone who offered even the slightest criticism of the Bush presidency or the Iraq strategy, clueless as we now all agree it was, was immediately attacked as a terrorist sympathizer if not an outright terrorist themself. And the attacks came from the very top of the Bush administration...Cheney on down. Kerry was accused of being being treasonous and a terrorist simply for running against Bush. Let me repeat that: Team Bush called the simple democratic process of running for office anti-American. Yet Ted Nugent calls for the assasination of a president and you defend and support him.

    But I don't want to be unfair in my interpretation so please clarify...Nugent has repeatedly called for insurrection against the US government and by name has supported asassination of the president. And you support this position. Yes?
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 02-14-2013 at 12:16 AM.

  10. #30
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    LMAO. Post 9/11 anyone who offered even the slightest criticism of the Bush presidency or the Iraq strategy, clueless as we now all agree it was, was immediately attacked as a terrorist sympathizer if not an outright terrorist themself. And the attacks came from the very top of the Bush administration...Cheney on down. Kerry was accused of being being treasonous and a terrorist simply for running against Bush. Let me repeat that: Team Bush called the simple democratic process of running for office anti-American. Yet Ted Nugent calls for the assasination of a president and you defend and support him.

    But I don't want to be unfair in my interpretation so please clarify...Nugent has repeatedly called for insurrection against the US government and by name has supported asassination of the president. And you support this position. Yes?

    I'd like to see proof of the highlighted claim. Would also like to see some evidence demonstrating that Nugent supported the assassination of the POTUS.

  11. #31
    Board Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn Heights
    Posts
    2,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stranglehold is a badass song

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    I'd like to see proof of the highlighted claim. Would also like to see some evidence demonstrating that Nugent supported the assassination of the POTUS.
    Nothing written in that post has any truth to it. Nuge didn't threaten to assassinate anyone. There is a reason why the OP doesn't back up his claims with any quotes or links.

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just still can't believe we spent a 2nd round pick on him

  14. #34
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing that in this day and age of Google people are still so uninformed, Kerry is considered treasonous by the left for his Iraq vote (Yes)
    and by most others genuinely by consorting with the Viet Cong as a private citizen during the Vietnam War (a crime by his own admission , a felony to be exact he saw no jail time for), participating in the not 100% on the level Winter Soldier Investigation, and so on...to meeting w/ Assad during the Iraq war through today urging Israel to hand back the Golan Heights for "peace"...today 100K dead later he's suggesting Assad step down

    He's a baby step up from the ineffectual Marxist he just replaced I'll grant you that

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow


    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Amazing that in this day and age of Google people are still so uninformed, Kerry is considered treasonous by the left for his Iraq vote (Yes)
    and by most others genuinely by consorting with the Viet Cong as a private citizen during the Vietnam War (a crime by his own admission , a felony to be exact he saw no jail time for), participating in the not 100% on the level Winter Soldier Investigation, and so on...to meeting w/ Assad during the Iraq war through today urging Israel to hand back the Golan Heights for "peace"...today 100K dead later he's suggesting Assad step down

    He's a baby step up from the ineffectual Marxist he just replaced I'll grant you that

  16. #36
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Ted Nugent is a stupid motherf*cker.

    That derelict is a poster child for gun rights just like Gary Busey is a poster child for mental health treatment.
    Ted Nugent is a joke. I actually support gun rights and this clown is supposed to be the spokesman for the 2nd amendment? Pathetic

  17. #37
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,755
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Our president and attorney general, our vice president, Hillary Clinton, they're criminals . . .if the coyote's in your living room pissing on your couch it's your fault for not shooting him...If Barack Obama is elected, I’ll either be dead or in jail this time next year."
    Of course, like most blowhards, Nugent proves to be a coward at heart. The quote about being dead or in jail, a suggestion that "the Nuge" would take violent action against an elected Obama, was made in April of last year. A year later you can see how much it counts for. The guy's a joke.

  18. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Of course, like most blowhards, Nugent proves to be a coward at heart. The quote about being dead or in jail, a suggestion that "the Nuge" would take violent action against an elected Obama, was made in April of last year. A year later you can see how much it counts for. The guy's a joke.

    The joke is your inability to grasp what Nugent was saying. How do you deal with a coyote that's pissing on your furniture ? You shoot him.

    How do you deal with an idiot like Obama being POTUS ? You do what you can to make sure that he isn't reelected. You know, get out and vote against him and encourage everyone you know to do the same.

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    I just still can't believe we spent a 2nd round pick on him
    Lol. Nice.

  20. #40
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Amazing that in this day and age of Google people are still so uninformed, Kerry is considered treasonous by the left for his Iraq vote (Yes)
    and by most others genuinely by consorting with the Viet Cong as a private citizen during the Vietnam War (a crime by his own admission , a felony to be exact he saw no jail time for), participating in the not 100% on the level Winter Soldier Investigation, and so on...to meeting w/ Assad during the Iraq war through today urging Israel to hand back the Golan Heights for "peace"...today 100K dead later he's suggesting Assad step down

    He's a baby step up from the ineffectual Marxist he just replaced I'll grant you that
    By that premise we should haul off every living military leader who was aware of the findings of the Pentagon Papers and did nothing to help end an illegal
    War.

    Oh, and as for more current illegal wars, say good bye to your hero dick Cheney; if we are going to start prosecuting war crimes the line starts forming behind him.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us