Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The infamous Dr Ben Carson's speech

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

The infamous Dr Ben Carson's speech

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/clip/4353213

Its 26 mins, but worth every second. Very enjoyable; great speaker. Should run for office.

If you watch it, watch Obuttocks' reactions. Not much smiling, no clapping. I guess he was mad another black man was stealing his adoring crowds.

Anyway, watch and come back and post your thoughts.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    If you watch it, watch Obuttocks' reactions. Not much smiling, no clapping. I guess he was mad another black man was stealing his adoring crowds.
    Barack Obama is an empty-headed stooge whose only marketable skill is reading other people's words off of teleprompter screens.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice speech and it is awesome that he puts his money where his mouth is, I would rather have a Dr. around with his background who would run for office, then that of Rand Paul.

I like how he promotes his book right smack in the middle of his speech.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post
    Barack Obama is an empty-headed stooge whose only marketable skill is reading other people's words off of teleprompter screens.

Dr Carson SHOULD have way more street cred with the brothers than Obama.. He and his brother were raised by a single mom in Detroit, had trouble in school before getting straightened out, and became successful based upon true merit.

Obama? Half white child of privilege, got into the best schools despite a$$ grades (allegedly, no one has yet to see them)...and needed to attend a black separatist church in Chicago ( and marry a militant home girl who's father was part of the Daley regime)..to get his street cred.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw the speech and watched him on Hannity. I came away very impressed and find him extremely likable. He came from just about as humble of beginning as you can. I got a kick out of watching Obama's reactions to some of the stuff he was saying.

Would love for him to be one of those "consultants" I talked about in another thread. He is exactly the type of guy we should be using to help solve our problems with healthcare.

He is a liberal's worst nightmare. A man of color that preaches fiscal conservatism, personal responsibility and family values. We need more of them.

P.S. I wouldn't have used "infamous" in the title. It has a negative connotation. The Dr. is a breath of fresh air. Unless you are describing him from a liberal's perspective.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dr. is a very smart guy and should stay out of the political arena.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Saw the speech and watched him on Hannity. I came away very impressed and find him extremely likable. He came from just about as humble of beginning as you can. I got a kick out of watching Obama's reactions to some of the stuff he was saying.

Would love for him to be one of those "consultants" I talked about in another thread. He is exactly the type of guy we should be using to help solve our problems with healthcare.

He is a liberal's worst nightmare. A man of color that preaches fiscal conservatism, personal responsibility and family values. We need more of them.

P.S. I wouldn't have used "infamous" in the title. It has a negative connotation. The Dr. is a breath of fresh air. Unless you are describing him from a liberal's perspective.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    The Dr. is a very smart guy and should stay out of the political arena.
    Why, bc u say so?? Obama is the American Idol Prez...118 rounds of golf to date!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    Why, bc u say so?? Obama is the American Idol Prez...118 rounds of golf to date!
    Not at all because of people like you who are desperate for someone who could actually win the big one.

It's sad you hate the President soo much, yet the guy wins, he has destroyed everyone you guys have propped up. If the President sucks so bad what does that say about the competition?

This guy has a great life, he gets to do what he loves and help people, why the f would he enter the political arena?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    This guy has a great life, he gets to do what he loves and help people, why the f would he enter the political arena?
    Lmao.

Srlsy.

Irony.

Its whats for dinner.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would this guy want to have his life turned upside down for political office?

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lmao.

Srlsy.

Irony.

Its whats for dinner.

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not at all because of people like you who are desperate for someone who could actually win the big one.

It's sad you hate the President soo much, yet the guy wins, he has destroyed everyone you guys have propped up. If the President sucks so bad what does that say about the competition?

The answer way to many people in the entitlement crowd. The only thing that will change their minds is to cut their benefits or the ecomomy crashes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    The answer way to many people in the entitlement crowd. The only thing that will change their minds is to cut their benefits or the ecomomy crashes.
    Yes, it's people like the Dr.'s mother who have destroyed our country.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it's people like the Dr.'s mother who have destroyed our country.
    entitlements are most def the problem....

Obama cares more about his perceived "social justice" than the good of the USA- that's fact

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    entitlements are most def the problem....

Obama cares more about his perceived "social justice" than the good of the USA- that's fact
    That's your opinion. Did entitlements crash our economy?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always find it funny when conservatives get all excited and want to shout from the rooftops....LOOK WE HAVE A BLACK GUY!!!!

If Carson was white this never makes it to YouTube.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I always find it funny when conservatives get all excited and want to shout from the rooftops....LOOK WE HAVE A BLACK GUY!!!!

that's def what made it more special...a brother w street cred dissing the half white metrosexual who ties himself to "the cause"

entitlements/great society have only hurt minorities....fact. But it keeps corrupt politicians in business- tough to vote against Santa Claus, right?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Too true. Obviously I liked Romney and thought his "turn around artist" work history would have served as wonderful experience for a President. That said he lost to a vulnerable opponent in Obama. Clearly he and the Republican field were not good enough. The lesson is that Republicans will never win another national race with an old rich white guy. The opportunity society message clearly doesn't feel authentic when delivered by someone like that.

In the future its likely that someone like Rubio, Cruz, Jindal or Haley emerges as the next candidate.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

Yes its HIGHLARIOUS when conservatives tout a black conservative. I mean it's not like the liberals constantly accuse conservatives of being racist or having a racist ideology or anything. Right? Also its not like racist, Misogynist liberals (see Alec Baldwin and Bill Maher) walk around feeling like they are immune to the PC police because they voted for Obama.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Yes its HIGHLARIOUS when conservatives tout a black conservative. I mean it's not like the liberals constantly accuse conservatives of being racist or having a racist ideology or anything. Right? Also its not like racist, Misogynist liberals (see Alec Baldwin and Bill Maher) walk around feeling like they are immune to the PC police because they voted for Obama.
    I dont even know what the thread is about. I haven't watched FOX in weeks and the other stations haven't shown this clip. What am I missing?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Yes its HIGHLARIOUS when conservatives tout a black conservative.
    it IS HILARIOUS.

"We can't beat the Dems with policy....hey I know, lets find out OWN black guy...or Latino...I mean we must have one or two we can trot out right? Of course we don't want them to actually be given any power...but we can always point at them and say they are one of us!"

Its so transparent.