Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 81

Thread: Oscar Pistorius (Blade dude) Mistakes GF for Burglar and Kills Her

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad thread title?

    More like they argued for hours (neighbors heard loud yelling), then he murdered her in cold blood, tried to lie about it, and the police charged him with murder anyway

    There's just no feel-good story in sports anymore these days. Everyone either cheats (PEDs) or commits some crime it seems. Awesome

  2. #42
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,154
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    He got dealt a sh*t leg.




    x-pollination FTW

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    AP is reporting that one of Pastorius' legs was found in a Florham Park MRI machine. Santonio Holmes is being sought for questioning.

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck to him in court. Dude doesn't have a leg to stand on.

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Good luck to him in court. Dude doesn't have a leg to stand on.
    It was funnier the first time I heard it...

  6. #46
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    It was funnier the first time I heard it...
    You know what was funnier the first time I heard it? Your mother, now suck my balls.

  7. #47
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    You know what was funnier the first time I heard it? Your mother, now suck my balls.
    My mother was mistaken as a home invader and shot dead. Thanks for besmirching her memory.

  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    My mother was mistaken as a home invader and shot dead. Thanks for besmirching her memory.

  9. #49
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Wow! What a news day!


    This post isn't getting the LOLs it deserves.

    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Bad thread title?

    More like they argued for hours (neighbors heard loud yelling), then he murdered her in cold blood, tried to lie about it, and the police charged him with murder anyway

    There's just no feel-good story in sports anymore these days. Everyone either cheats (PEDs) or commits some crime it seems. Awesome
    When I posted it the news had just hit the stands, and there were no reports that he shot her 4 times.

  10. #50
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I do not believe the burglary angle one bit, I would like to point out that it's not as implausible as everyone thinks.

    I was in South Africa for 10 days about 2 years ago and everyone has walls around their property and there's a lot done to keep criminals 'out'.

  11. #51
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Porgyman View Post
    They're gonna have to make the prison walls higher to keep him from hopping out...

  12. #52
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Did the other person at the concert have a good time too?
    I lolzd

  13. #53
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    You know what was funnier the first time I heard it? Your mother, now suck my balls.
    Wow, that really escalated quickly!

  14. #54
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    He'll be an easy target to get ass raped in jail. Nowhere to run nowhere to hide.

  15. #55
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, must still be tired, or drunk. I've read this thread 22 times, and when I looked at the title today, I thought it said ".... Makes GF a Burger then Kills Her".


  16. #56
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prosecution is saying he shot her (4x) through a closed door after she'd locked herself in the bathroom.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/20/wo...charge.html?hp

  17. #57
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    3,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Prosecution is saying he shot her (4x) through a closed door after she'd locked herself in the bathroom.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/20/wo...charge.html?hp
    He will be "walking on his stumps" quite a bit in prison.

  18. #58
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Did the other person at the concert have a good time too?
    Lmao!


    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    You know what was funnier the first time I heard it? Your mother, now suck my balls.
    You are thisclose to a long, long ban for this sort of thing.

    Your decision.




    -

  19. #59
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You are thisclose to a long, long ban for this sort of thing.

    Your decision.
    Wait...whut?

    HIS decision?

    How come its never my decision?




























  20. #60
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Prosecution is saying he shot her (4x) through a closed door after she'd locked herself in the bathroom.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/20/wo...charge.html?hp
    That certainly explains why she was on the sink.
    No way he gets off...unless they try the case in the USA.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us