Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Jack Lew and Obama's insulting hypocrisy

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,557
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Thank goodness for mr. Rubio that he has the full support of one of the most powerful media conglomerates in the world. Listening to murdoch's media you would have thought Marco's speech rivaled the Gettysburg address.

    As for Sarah Palin save the sympathy tears; she was her own worst enemy when she could not answer simple questions such as where she gets the news.
    You really are a ridiculous person. I wish you could hear yourself.

    Only you care this much about FoxNews. If you deny that the sip of water thing wasn't made an issue of by the media, don't know what to tell you.

    And yes, as stated, not a fan of Palin. But no matter how uniformed I thought she was, I never felt the media's level of vile that questioned her womanhood, her motherhood, nor did I feel compelled to call her a murderer or a whore.

    Get you head out your ass and quit the Fox bull sh!t

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    You really are a ridiculous person. I wish you could hear yourself.

    Only you care this much about FoxNews. If you deny that the sip of water thing wasn't made an issue of by the media, don't know what to tell you.

    And yes, as stated, not a fan of Palin. But no matter how uniformed I thought she was, I never felt the media's level of vile that questioned her womanhood, her motherhood, nor did I feel compelled to call her a murderer or a whore.

    Get you head out your ass and quit the Fox bull sh!t
    Relax with the personal attacks please.

    I don't disagree that the story about the water was absurd. However, it's equally absurd to discount the influence in the other direction that murdoch's empire has. The reaction from the conservative owned media about his speech was equally ridiculous. And I will cease with the Fox News references about five minutes after you stop parroting the same old tune that republicans are always persecuted by the liberal media.

    As for Palin, she was horrifically under qualified and ignorant and she was was trying to become the Vice President of the United States. She knew she was not qualified and still agreed to run on the ticket. In my opinion she deserved most of what she got.

    Regardless of whether you care for my politics or not, the personal attacks are not necessary.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 02-15-2013 at 09:10 PM.

  3. #23
    From Obama's COS being a typical Wall Street hack to a full fledged Faux News argument in roughly 20 posts...

    Typical indeed.

  4. #24
    Sprinkle in some Palin, the Bush years, etc... Happens every thread.

  5. #25
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,965
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    You really are a ridiculous person. I wish you could hear yourself.

    Only you care this much about FoxNews. If you deny that the sip of water thing wasn't made an issue of by the media, don't know what to tell you.

    And yes, as stated, not a fan of Palin. But no matter how uniformed I thought she was, I never felt the media's level of vile that questioned her womanhood, her motherhood, nor did I feel compelled to call her a murderer or a whore.

    Get you head out your ass and quit the Fox bull sh!t

    C'mon, Potato.

    Deeeep breath.

    Lets keep it civil, thx

    -

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,557
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Relax with the personal attacks please.

    I don't disagree that the story about the water was absurd. However, it's equally absurd to discount the influence in the other direction that murdoch's empire has. The reaction from the conservative owned media about his speech was equally ridiculous. And I will cease with the Fox News references about five minutes after you stop parroting the same old tune that republicans are always persecuted by the liberal media.

    As for Palin, she was horrifically under qualified and ignorant and she was was trying to become the Vice President of the United States. She knew she was not qualified and still agreed to run on the ticket. In my opinion she deserved most of what she got.

    Regardless of whether you care for my politics or not, the personal attacks are not necessary.
    First of all, the Fox comment is because you're like a broken record. A broken Abba record. It seems everyone understands what that network is but you. And as much as you say it, it isn't comparable to the major networks and newspapers of this country. The water sip story was all over NBC, CBS, ABC, NY Times, you name it. Fox's take, while perhaps over the top, at least addressed the content of the speech. Just as their liberal cable news counterparts had ridiculous takes on content in the other direction. The water bottle? Not comparable.

    As for my attack, this isn't about your politics. It's about character. Anyone who suggests that Sarah Palin deserved the names she was called that have nothing to do with politics is as vile and disgusting as those who uttered them. Just so you know, she may be ignorant on the issues, but she has displayed no more of it than you do consistently here. I used to think you were just a hopelessly skewed person incapable of even a modicum of objectivity. I enjoy political disagreement with many, especially those that actually display intelligence, rather than to falsely advertise it in their user name. Heck, even some of the dummies here are at least fun to talk to. But I now see you're also a person of questionable character. I won't be wasting any more time on you, so take comfort in that.

    Spare us all all your sanctimonious bs about personal attacks if you're going to claim that people like Palin and Rubio "deserve what they get". If that argument holds, then it also holds for you.
    Last edited by JetPotato; 02-16-2013 at 09:41 AM.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    First of all, the Fox comment is because you're like a broken record. A broken Abba record. It seems everyone understands what that network is but you. And as much as you say it, it isn't comparable to the major networks and newspapers of this country. The water sip story was all over NBC, CBS, ABC, NY Times, you name it. Fox's take, while perhaps over the top, at least addressed the content of the speech. Just as their liberal cable news counterparts had ridiculous takes on content in the other direction. The water bottle? Not comparable.

    As for my attack, this isn't about your politics. It's about character. Anyone who suggests that Sarah Palin deserved the names she was called that have nothing to do with politics is as vile and disgusting as those who uttered them. Just so you know, she may be ignorant on the issues, but she has displayed no more of it than you do consistently here. I used to think you were just a hopelessly skewed person incapable of even a modicum of objectivity. I enjoy political disagreement with many, especially those that actually display intelligence, rather than to falsely advertise it in their user name. Heck, even some of the dummies here are at least fun to talk to. But I now see you're also a person of questionable character. I won't be wasting any more time on you, so take comfort in that.

    Spare us all all your sanctimonious bs about personal attacks if you're going to claim that people like Palin and Rubio "deserve what they get". If that argument holds, then it also holds for you.
    And now the gloves come off;

    You question my intelligence and yearn for intelligent discourse in one breath and then attempt to judge my character based on anonymous posts on a football website (which, by the way, you completely missed the point of what I was saying, but who cares at this point). Your hubris is such that you feel confident to make proclamations about personal character (what type of father I am to my children, husband to my wife, son to my parents, ACTUAL factors that help make up someone's character) based on some Internet posts. To use your own words; "do you even hear yourself?"

    But continue to yearn for intellect; maybe you will get some.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,557
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    And now the gloves come off;

    You question my intelligence and yearn for intelligent discourse in one breath and then attempt to judge my character based on anonymous posts on a football website (which, by the way, you completely missed the point of what I was saying, but who cares at this point). Your hubris is such that you feel confident to make proclamations about personal character (what type of father I am to my children, husband to my wife, son to my parents, ACTUAL factors that help make up someone's character) based on some Internet posts. To use your own words; "do you even hear yourself?"

    But continue to yearn for intellect; maybe you will get some.
    What can I say? You've made it clear this is the kind of discourse you want when you dismiss it coming from one side with non-stop whiny cries of "Fox does it more!". If what we're saying is the media overall gives their viewers what they want, then screw it, I'm on board too. I can play it too.

    Maybe now you have at least a taste for what Palin had to deal with. As well as anyone in this country who continuously gets shouted down for their "policy views rooted in racism/sexism". Sure seems a little different when it's aimed at you, huh?

  9. #29
    Another lying thief in the Obama administration is business as usual.

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,367
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    I guess you must have missed the entire opening paragraph .

    That is okay, as a teacher I have learned that we sometimes need to change how instruction is given to reach all learning levels. It also helps to frame it in a way that personalizes the message for greater comprehension. So here goes;

    Quantum, Sean Hannity wants you to read the first paragraph so you can better understand those unpatriotic libs.

    Or

    Quantum, MSNBC does NOT want you to read the first paragraph.

    You've learned non-union thuggery things as a teacher?! Shocking!

    you are TRANSPARENT. no substance to block vision.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us