Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OOOOF

OOOOF

Mehta on Twitter just now: "League executive told me the most disappointed people in the NFL on the day the Jets fired Mike Tannenbaum were... the Patriots. #nyj"

Well, at least they're disappointed. Baby steps...

Jets Insider VIP
    Oooof is right! LOL. Pretty sad when the competition knows it better than the team itself.

Pretty telling considering Bellicheat and Tanny were on the staff together for 4(?) years

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleem View Post
    Mehta on Twitter just now: "League executive told me the most disappointed people in the NFL on the day the Jets fired Mike Tannenbaum were... the Patriots. #nyj"
    I'm sorry. I have a lot of problems taking this tweet on its face. "League Executive" could mean just about anything, and Mehta does seem to have a tendency to find one person with an axe to grind.

All Pro
    I wonder if they felt that way when we knocked there ass out the playoffs..

But then again i dont believe a word manish say these days

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    I wonder if they felt that way when we knocked there ass out the playoffs..

Wow, one fluke game over 3 years ago.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    lol

I can tell that one stung a little, Tx.

Every time the Patriots lose in the playoffs is a fluke? Was it a fluke when the Giants beat them twice in the super bowl? Was it a fluke this year? At what point is it no longer a fluke and just the result of a team that is no longer getting the advantage of cheating its way to Super Bowl victories?

Wow. Four fluke unearned superbowl victorys about a million years ago

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    lol

I can tell that one stung a little, Tx.
    Maybe at the time 23, still worse losing those two Super Bowl games to the Giants.

Maybe at the time 23, still worse losing those two Super Bowl games to the Giants.

Sanchez is still likely to be under center, so the Patriots are still pretty happy.

And yeah, that game can be called "flukey" considering the Jets have lost to the Pats 4 straight times since then. Why didn't Rex dial up that "amoeba defense" during those games when the Pats averaged 30+?
    Last edited by ASG0531; 02-14-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Veteran
    To borrow from the trolls: Why would the Patriots concern themselves with what the Jets do? This is clearly Manish making Sh!t up again to suit his agenda...

Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    To borrow from the trolls: Why would the Patriots concern themselves with what the Jets do? This is clearly Manish making Sh!t up again to suit his agenda...
    I think every team in the division pays close attention to what the others are doing because your division is your first obstacle to getting the playoffs.

But I agree this sounds like some guy said 'I bet the happiest people in the league about Tanny being gone are the Patriots' turning into 'BREAKING NEWS: INSIDER SOURCE SAYS BELICHICK DEPRESSED AND TURNING TO MALE STRIPPERS AND COKE AFTER THE FIRING OF TANNENBAUM'

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Every time the Patriots lose in the playoffs is a fluke? Was it a fluke when the Giants beat them twice in the super bowl? Was it a fluke this year? At what point is it no longer a fluke and just the result of a team that is no longer getting the advantage of cheating its way to Super Bowl victories?
    A fluke is when something occurred unexpected and has not occurred since. Both The ravens and the giants have beaten the pats since then proving thier victories were not flukes. The jets have not.

And who says were not cheating!!!

If we are cheating then we need to do some "worser" cheating or Double cheating or play fair cause it ain't working

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    A fluke is when something occurred unexpected and has not occurred since. Both The ravens and the giants have beaten the pats since then proving thier victories were not flukes. The jets have not.

And who says were not cheating!!!
    Teams change, from year to year. A fluke has nothing to do with what has occurred since then. In 2009, the Jets and Pats split...... in 2010, they split again, with the Jets winning the rubber match, in the playoffs.

That is NOT a fluke.

Hahaha..... how revealing!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxman View Post
    Teams change, from year to year. A fluke has nothing to do with what has occurred since then. In 2009, the Jets and Pats split...... in 2010, they split again, with the Jets winning the rubber match, in the playoffs.

That is NOT a fluke.
    What happened in 2011 and 2012? The playoff game was long ago and far away...