Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 699

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

  1. #501
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Speaking of things in the mail...got an email offering a parking pass upgrade from yellow to green yesterday.

    If that is of interest to anyone the instructions were only to contact your rep or the sales number...no secret codes needed.
    Jesus Christ, no matter how I try to hide, the f-cking tailgating pigs follow.

    Hopefully it's more expensive. That'll keep 'em away.

    On the other hand, I'm not attending any games this season anyway, so it's an issue for 2015, not going to sweat it.

    SAR I

  2. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    What is it, $100 more for the season? I might go for it, looks like there is an easy way out of F right onto 3 west.
    Wait to see what games you will actually go to and then go on Craigslist for Green Parking Passes. You may have to pay $5 - $10 over face but it is worth it - you are in and out! I take 3 west out of the stadium too. Nothing like an hour and a half wait out of the lot to ruin the whole game day experience.

  3. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Wait to see what games you will actually go to and then go on Craigslist for Green Parking Passes. You may have to pay $5 - $10 over face but it is worth it - you are in and out! I take 3 west out of the stadium too. Nothing like an hour and a half wait out of the lot to ruin the whole game day experience.
    Do you use E or F?

  4. #504


    Looking at this egress map it seems E is best for exiting to rt3 west.

    That said, I get there early enough, maybe I should just park in D. Seems to be the same way out. I was hoping E or F let you right out to 3 without going to 120.

  5. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Jesus Christ, no matter how I try to hide, the f-cking tailgating pigs follow.

    Hopefully it's more expensive. That'll keep 'em away.

    On the other hand, I'm not attending any games this season anyway, so it's an issue for 2015, not going to sweat it.

    SAR I
    Awesome....Enjoy!

  6. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    Do you use E or F?
    G - only because I can high tail it out of the stadium pretty quick from 342 where the stairs dump you off near the Pepsi entrance. I then just go straight west through the lot and down the straightaway veering left to 3 west and I am on my way.
    Last edited by Flushing Roots; 03-03-2013 at 08:50 AM.

  7. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    G - only because I can high tail it out of the stadium pretty quick from 342 where the stairs dump you off near the Pepsi entrance. I then just go straight west through the lot and down the straightaway veering left to 3 west and I am on my way.
    Ahh, so they do let you out another way not shown on the map.

    I was always in Pepsi corner, parked in L, but moved to Verizon corner this year. Looking to adjust my parking accordingly

  8. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    Ahh, so they do let you out another way not shown on the map.

    I was always in Pepsi corner, parked in L, but moved to Verizon corner this year. Looking to adjust my parking accordingly
    I always try to stay away from the Turnpike congestion and confusion. Make a bee line to the furthest west you can get on Rt. 3 and you are right out.

  9. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    On the other hand, I'm not attending any games this season anyway, so it's an issue for 2015, not going to sweat it.
    SAR I
    thats not how a super fan acts.

    damn i was looking forward to finally meeting you in person.

    oh well better stock up on the pretzels then.

  10. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Speaking of things in the mail...got an email offering a parking pass upgrade from yellow to green yesterday.

    If that is of interest to anyone the instructions were only to contact your rep or the sales number...no secret codes needed.
    wow - big news if true....one of the big selling points of the Club seats would be removed....I'd be pissed if I was in the Clubs. We viewed the green lots as a major selling point....

  11. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by BrowningNagle View Post
    wow - big news if true....one of the big selling points of the Club seats would be removed....I'd be pissed if I was in the Clubs. We viewed the green lots as a major selling point....
    Christie from the Jets did mention this to me the other day. If I was to upgrade to 142, I would have the option to purchase the green parking passes usually reserved for the club holders - so it is true.

  12. #512
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    thats not how a super fan acts.

    damn i was looking forward to finally meeting you in person.

    oh well better stock up on the pretzels then.
    If we're 0-15 and have the last game at home I'll be there cheering my little heart out, wearing a bag, the works.

    SAR I

  13. #513
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    If we're 0-15 and have the last game at home I'll be there cheering my little heart out, wearing a bag, the works.

    SAR I
    no you wont. the weather will probably not be to your liking and the rowdy fans will eat you alive.

    save what little credibility you have left here and stop lieing.

  14. #514
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    no you wont. the weather will probably not be to your liking and the rowdy fans will eat you alive.

    save what little credibility you have left here and stop lieing.
    No

    ,

    won't

    The

    Save

    lying

    SIX

  15. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    No

    ,

    won't

    The

    Save

    lying

    SIX
    say what? i thought you werent repsonding to any of my posts?

  16. #516
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    say what? i thought you werent repsonding to any of my posts?
    LOL


    Hy

    Po

    Cr

    Ite



    a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

    a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

    sg3 fits this description to a t.

  17. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    I always try to stay away from the Turnpike congestion and confusion. Make a bee line to the furthest west you can get on Rt. 3 and you are right out.
    You go up and around K to go out further west? I go that way and it was backing up last year. First & second year in new stadium weren't bad. Last year it was backing up like the old days.

    Not a complaint but would love to avoid it if possible.

  18. #518
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    say what? i thought you werent repsonding to any of my posts?
    Say
    I
    weren't

    responding

    FOUR


    log out

    read a book

    get literate

  19. #519
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Jesus Christ, no matter how I try to hide, the f-cking tailgating pigs follow.

    Hopefully it's more expensive. That'll keep 'em away.

    On the other hand, I'm not attending any games this season anyway, so it's an issue for 2015, not going to sweat it.

    SAR I
    don`t flatter yourself. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, is following you around anywhere. YOU, are the minority at Jets games. Since you aren`t going to any games, clean your mom`s basement up and stock up on those pretzels and beer now.

  20. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post


    Looking at this egress map it seems E is best for exiting to rt3 west.

    That said, I get there early enough, maybe I should just park in D. Seems to be the same way out. I was hoping E or F let you right out to 3 without going to 120.
    Lot 26 is, and has always been, THE BEST lot to get out of. Puts you right on 120 north heading towards Little Ferry/Rt.46. You can also grab 17 from Pat. Plank Rd. but that can be a tough drive when the other lots are emptying out. The quicker you can get away from the stadium area, the easier it will be to reach the other highways. 3 west is the toughest to get to from lot 26 because of the u-turns. Still though, if you leave early from lot 26, you can reach the turnpike from rt. 46 relatively quickly. Plus you`ll be a few miles north of all the stadium traffic. Good route for those using the GWB for instance. Then again, sometimes it just doesn`t matter and everyone gets screwed. LOL

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us