Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BIRDMAN1 View Post
    U finally admit u need a pair.

No Zoom LGL picture, notice you see rail in picture and field at same time so no zoom.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by BIRDMAN1 View Post
    U finally admit u need a pair.
    Get a computer or stop posting.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    No Zoom LGL picture, notice you see rail in picture and field at same time so no zoom.
    Notice you can't see anything past the 20 yard line.

LGL's are a great way to see 30% of the game, truly.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Notice you can't see anything past the 20 yard line.

LGL's are a great way to see 30% of the game, truly.

SAR I
    100% true. Thank god my seats are no behind the goal line like Mezz A, then it would be 8-% of field.

BTW Jets are brokering deals to get psl people to pay. Walk away from unpaid balance on some PSLs if you pay in full on remaining psls etc.

fun times.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

100% true. Thank god my seats are no behind the goal line like Mezz A, then it would be 8-% of field.

BTW Jets are brokering deals to get psl people to pay. Walk away from unpaid balance on some PSLs if you pay in full on remaining psls etc.

fun times.
    I can see 100% of the field, no obstructions like camera trolleys, cheerleaders, and thousands of other fans standing on their tippy-toes.

If the Jets are negotiating with fans who own more than 10 tickets in several locations, sounds like brokers set up under LLC's, makes sense for the Jets to try to retain them as fighting them in court would be pointless.

Still waiting for the "floodgates" of a bazillion Jets fans defaulting on PSL's and season ticket subscriptions. Still don't know a single person who has actually done either.

SAR I

fun times.
    so if you own 4 and owe on 4 you can walk away from 2 if you pay off 2?

simply amazing what this organization does to screw those who actually paid psls off from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    so if you own 4 and owe on 4 you can walk away from 2 if you pay off 2?

simply amazing what this organization does to screw those who actually paid psls off from the beginning.
    Not trying to be a jerkoff but how does that "screw" me, the PSL holder who paid for my PSL in full?

Quote Originally Posted by abs9940 View Post
    Not trying to be a jerkoff but how does that "screw" me, the PSL holder who paid for my PSL in full?
    easy i paid in full when there were no bargains, lets make a deal, the price is right, buy 1 get 1, free parking etc etc.

easy i paid in full when there were no bargains, lets make a deal, the price is right, buy 1 get 1, free parking etc etc.
    but that's not what they are offering... buy 1 and get out of 1 is a completely different story.

Quote Originally Posted by abs9940 View Post
    but that's not what they are offering... buy 1 and get out of 1 is a completely different story.
    the fact that they are offering any deals after many paid in full with no bargians or gimmicks is criminal to say the least.

the fact that they are offering any deals after many paid in full with no bargians or gimmicks is criminal to say the least.
    Ehh, what ever... not going to lose sleep over it.

Last year they called me to offer the seats next to me and I asked if there was a better deal, they said no and I laughed at them.

This is from another website today. Short story, Kid bought four in row 20 section 126 for 10K, kept asking to move closer to field. Jets then had row 7 open up. Jets told him no moves within section so he bought 4 more in row 7 for another 10K.

I saw a few online ads for the section 126 row 20 seats but no buyers.

Kid cant carry all eight seats anymore. So Jets said if he pays off the row 7, he can default on the row 20 However, he is current on his PSL payments, not in default.

However, he basically is eating a $5,500 loss on the row 20 seats.

He did offer them to anyone who wants them for So if anyone wants the four in row 20 they can buy them for $4,500. Who knows maybe Jets can even give you financing.

Here is exact quote what he said

"jets said since I am in good standing I can pay off 4 and default on 4 and nothing will happen.

Will then pay essentially 15500 for row 7 psl,

If anyone wants section 126 row 20 4 PSL would cost 5500 or I can default!

I will through offer out there to anyone instead of letting the jets resell them at full price".

Veteran
    I agree with 100% on this. Being a season ticket holder really has zero benefit. We have 3 in section 246. Every time Iíve tried to use the presale, they sell out within 1 minute. Iíve asked for an additional parking pass and was put on a waiting list. Iím still waiting. But they never miss a beat to call me about buying more tickets. We were also denied access for the opening game and missed the first 8 minutes of the first quarter. Why Ė they had us marked as late on our paymentsÖ We paid in full up front. I absolutely hate the new stadium. Every, and I mean everything, sucks about it. It has no team feeling. The train is a complete hassle. The stadium always feels ĺ full with vacant club seats. They never addressed the parking mess. I could go on, but why *****. We feel for the BS so now we have to live with in.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyan66 View Post
    I agree with 100% on this. Being a season ticket holder really has zero benefit. We have 3 in section 246. Every time Iíve tried to use the presale, they sell out within 1 minute. Iíve asked for an additional parking pass and was put on a waiting list. Iím still waiting. But they never miss a beat to call me about buying more tickets. We were also denied access for the opening game and missed the first 8 minutes of the first quarter. Why Ė they had us marked as late on our paymentsÖ We paid in full up front. I absolutely hate the new stadium. Every, and I mean everything, sucks about it. It has no team feeling. The train is a complete hassle. The stadium always feels ĺ full with vacant club seats. They never addressed the parking mess. I could go on, but why *****. We feel for the BS so now we have to live with in.
    The Giants have same stadium we have. I think Giants were smarter by not changing prices all over the place, not having a GHC, and putting a PSL in the upper deck. And most importantly honoring senority, which kept long term fans happy.

I recall one long term season ticket holder I know, 25 years had 8 seats in LLEZ, He had pick of any seat in LLEZ which he like, to save a few bucks he bought 8 in Mezz A at 4k each when his turn came to be called.

Why did he do that, cause LLEZ was 5k, LLTC/LLGL was 10K and LSL was 15k.

He was furious when the lowered LLEZ to 2.5k, he spent 32K on Mezz A seats when he could have spent only 20K on 8 LLEZ seats, when he called to switch, Jets would let him, but all the good LLEZ seats were long gone. Only middle of row high row seats left.

If Jets had priced Mez A at 4k, LGL, 7.5k, LSL at 10K from the get go and then put a nominal PSL on UD such as $500 for UD EZ, $1,000 for UD Sideline and $2,000 for UD Prime they would have had a lot of happy PSL holders.

Instead plenty was furious that cheapest seat in lower level was 5k and cheapest good lower level LSL was 15K a seat with a $160 ticket they revolted and entire lower level and mezz with good senority tried to crowd into free UD only to find they suck and drop seats.

My seats in old Giants stadium were priced at 20K in new stadium. Folks in my row it seem had like 4 seat each. That was like 80K, guy next to me Jets offered to move him down to LGL right by LSL but back then even that was 10K each with a $140 ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyan66 View Post
    i also agree with you. the new stadium isnt what i expected. i dont like the parking situation either. i dont like much of anything about the new place especially the new fans. i miss the old giants stadium.

Nike, what do you think of fact Jets let someone default on half their PSLs if they paid off the remaining ones as long as they are current on their payments.

Almost like a "short sale"

Also I am curious what happens with UD. Very spur of the moment I bought a pair of $50 seats the moment they went on sale. I never sat in them and ended up selling them for exactly what I paid for them.

How are they keeping people in UD. I wont keep those seats without incentive. But at same time what would Jets do to keep me?

My PSLs are paid off so I will of course buy my seats.

But remember, PSLs used to be money makers. My friend first three years carried double the amount of seats he needed, he use to sell his big game seats at a big markup and sit in the UD seats. Those days are over, he has to pay his PSL seats, but no longer any purpose with UD.

i also agree with you. the new stadium isnt what i expected. i dont like the parking situation either. i dont like much of anything about the new place especially the new fans. i miss the old giants stadium.
    Per-pay parking for pre-season is BS to say the least.

Nike, what do you think of fact Jets let someone default on half their PSLs if they paid off the remaining ones as long as they are current on their payments.

Almost like a "short sale"

Also I am curious what happens with UD. Very spur of the moment I bought a pair of $50 seats the moment they went on sale. I never sat in them and ended up selling them for exactly what I paid for them.

How are they keeping people in UD. I wont keep those seats without incentive. But at same time what would Jets do to keep me?

My PSLs are paid off so I will of course buy my seats.

But remember, PSLs used to be money makers. My friend first three years carried double the amount of seats he needed, he use to sell his big game seats at a big markup and sit in the UD seats. Those days are over, he has to pay his PSL seats, but no longer any purpose with UD.
    the fact is it sucks. you pay off thinking you are doing good and then the jets hold a fire sale and give away everything to sell when you originally got nothing. thats how they treat loyal longtime fans.

how will fans feel when they have no choice but to lower psl and ticket prices after you paid full price. you can be sitting next to a person who paid alot less than you. watch and see its gonna happen.

the fact is it sucks. you pay off thinking you are doing good and then the jets hold a fire sale and give away everything to sell when you originally got nothing. thats how they treat loyal longtime fans.

how will fans feel when they have no choice but to lower psl and ticket prices after you paid full price. you can be sitting next to a person who paid alot less than you. watch and see its gonna happen.
    What are you talking about? whenever PSL prices were lowered, everyone who already paid the higher price was given a full refund. PSLs, excluding the club seats, are mostly sold. There are scattered seats in many sections, I'm sure, but the number is small. Defaults might throw a handful back into the pool. It's the perks, like a free parking pass or signed jock strap that are worth about $200 that the original buyer isn't getting. It is annoying, but nothing that any other merchandising company doesn't also do.

They can solve the Mezz Club Seat problem so easily. Reduce game day prices significantly and increase the amount of the PSLs. Start the corner Mezz club seats at 20% more than 245a, and tier the sections as you move toward the middle. They can do something similar for the fake lower level club section on the visitor's side. It's funny how it's not a club section for the Giants.
    Last edited by Dcat; 02-22-2013 at 04:24 PM.