Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 699

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    Oh gotcha let's base current rage on future hypotheticals, makes perfect sense.

    And as for upper deck seats dropping in price. that's a perfect situation for anybody who was willing to pay the old price. They were credited accordingly.
    future?

    get a clue. they are doing it as we speak. i know guys who recently bought psls without pre-season tix and also got free parking for the season.

    wake the hell up.

  2. #142
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,101
    As I said

    Not responding to this fake on this topic anymore.

    Want me and everyone else to believe any of your bullsh1t about any stadium topic, GMC.

    Lets see that last page of you club seats PSL agreement.

    OTHERWISE ZERO CRED

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Not really. Early adopters paid out the Ass for early IPads. If Apple rolls out a newer, faster, cheaper model, should their CEO go to jail?

    If you had good seniority and bought good tickets at the market price, you got what you bargained for.

    If people buy in now, they are buying knowing the Jets won't have a home playoff game next year, they are buying what "is available" which might not be what they want.

    I tried to upgrade 1month ago and lost out on the seats I wanted. (I snoozed, I lost). As the next invoices go out, I am hoping for better seats.

    We shall see.
    I'd be stunned if you can't get better seats. The PSL situation with the Jets is unprecedented. I don't think any other franchise is having the challenges the Jets are and most of it is their own doing, i.e. exorbitant prices for the product on the field. Most PSLs actually do appreciate. I think the Steeler PSLs are worth something like 8 times the original cost. The economy has hurt and also the fact that there is another team in this market with 4 SB wins sharing the same stadium.

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    future?

    get a clue. they are doing it as we speak. i know guys who recently bought psls without pre-season tix and also got free parking for the season.

    wake the hell up.
    Ha, ok. Tiny incentives are what have you down?

    Not make or break numbers you are talking about here for a 1 year pass on preseason & a year of free parking.

    Carry on.

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    As I said

    Not responding to this fake on this topic anymore.

    Want me and everyone else to believe any of your bullsh1t about any stadium topic, GMC.

    Lets see that last page of you club seats PSL agreement.

    OTHERWISE ZERO CRED
    didnt you get the memo im not gmc.

    dont respond better yet put me on ignore it will save you a banning.

    what are you sar jr? as told him i dont play sg3 says and i certainly will not post anything.

    the discussion we are having about psls and renewals doesnt concern you,move on.

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    Ha, ok. Tiny incentives are what have you down?

    Not make or break numbers you are talking about here for a 1 year pass on preseason & a year of free parking.

    Carry on.
    its the principal you are missing. you pay i pay we get nothing. others get free parking, no pre-season tix,signed jock straps, food coupons etc etc.

    its no way to do business.

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    As I said

    Not responding to this fake on this topic anymore.

    Want me and everyone else to believe any of your bullsh1t about any stadium topic, GMC.

    Lets see that last page of you club seats PSL agreement.

    OTHERWISE ZERO CRED
    I don't think you understand what "not responding" means.

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    not currently but what about when woody cant sell them and hes run out of signed jock straps and free parking passes they will play lets make a deal after the fact.

    look at the upper deck fiasco. they offered upper deckers the chance to upgrade and add more seats. then a week later dropped the prices to $50.
    and everyone whose new seats had lowered prices was given a refund. You know something Nike? You make sense so little of the time, it's a regular puzzle trying to drill into your reasoning. To say the least.

    If the Jets lower the PSL price in any section, club or non-club, then all the other PSL holders in that section got (or will get in the future) a refund.

    The only reason one would ever be sitting next to someone else who paid less for his PSL in the same section is that one of you bought it on the secondary market and the other from the Jets directly.
    Last edited by Dcat; 02-22-2013 at 06:13 PM.

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    future?

    get a clue. they are doing it as we speak. i know guys who recently bought psls without pre-season tix and also got free parking for the season.

    wake the hell up.
    that's a one-time perk, not a price reduction. All companies do it. Babies and pu$$ies complain about it for more than a few minutes. It amounts to very little cost offsetting ($250 for the parking pass or $125/ticket for the preseason games vs. $XXXX thousand dollars for the PSLs.) Please... try to at least make some sense. You are hurting my brain with your attempt at logic.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Babies and pu$$ies complain about it for more than a few minutes.
    yea thats it. thats what i am because i believe the ticket selling system here sucks.

    keep feeding woody and woody will keep giving it to you every chance he gets.

    cowardly people who say nothing and keep paying the price are what woody wants in the seats regardless of the product on the field.

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    yea thats it. thats what i am because i believe the ticket selling system here sucks.

    keep feeding woody and woody will keep giving it to you every chance he gets.

    cowardly people who say nothing and keep paying the price are what woody wants in the seats regardless of the product on the field.
    You're making a federal case about a one-time $250 perk the Jets gave others for plunking down tens of thousands? You exaggerate that perk into a fictitious "price reduction" for some PSL holders? Too funny. Grow up child. Even if you distort that one-time little perk into a "PSL Price reduction", which it is not, it is far from significant over the life of the PSL. IOW, you are being ridiculous on this issue.

    It also makes it seem even less likely you ever paid for Club PSLs. People plunking down that kind of cash do not publicly whine about a $250 perk someone else got. No way in hell. You should realize that you are exposing yourself again. You are a fraud.

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    People plunking down that kind of cash do not publicly whine about a $250 perk someone else got. No way in hell.
    Bingo

  13. #153
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Iron Throne
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    I'd be stunned if you can't get better seats. The PSL situation with the Jets is unprecedented. I don't think any other franchise is having the challenges the Jets are and most of it is their own doing, i.e. exorbitant prices for the product on the field. Most PSLs actually do appreciate. I think the Steeler PSLs are worth something like 8 times the original cost. The economy has hurt and also the fact that there is another team in this market with 4 SB wins sharing the same stadium.
    I can definitely do something, but I am being very picky. I want something very specific or I am sticking where I am.

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    Ha, ok. Tiny incentives are what have you down?

    Not make or break numbers you are talking about here for a 1 year pass on preseason & a year of free parking.

    Carry on.
    +1

    This guy lost all credibility. No need to respond to this retard... Yes, Nike. You are a ****ing joke. Carry on...

  15. #155
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    didnt you get the memo im not gmc.

    dont respond better yet put me on ignore it will save you a banning.

    what are you sar jr? as told him i dont play sg3 says and i certainly will not post anything.

    the discussion we are having about psls and renewals doesnt concern you,move on.
    No one needs to be SAR Jr. to realize that all you need to do is post up a screencap of the last page of your PSL agreement showing the section number and seats, no personal information, that sync's up with what you posted earlier in the year. That shuts us all up. Gets you a big, fat apology.

    If I recall correctly, you had $80,000 worth of seats and took a $50,000 bath. LOL. So this $250 just gnaws at you, right GMC?

    SAR I

  16. #156
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    I'd be stunned if you can't get better seats. The PSL situation with the Jets is unprecedented. I don't think any other franchise is having the challenges the Jets are and most of it is their own doing, i.e. exorbitant prices for the product on the field. Most PSLs actually do appreciate. I think the Steeler PSLs are worth something like 8 times the original cost. The economy has hurt and also the fact that there is another team in this market with 4 SB wins sharing the same stadium.


    OMG, not this again.

    "Unprecedented PSL situation!" "No other franchise has the challenges the Jets have!" "It's all their doing!"

    43,000 PSL Seats 3 Seats Per Buyer = 14,333 PSL Owners

    So this "Waa, waa, waa.....80 THOUSAND angry PSL Owner REVOLUTION!" you think is going to happen ain't happening. In a city of 8 million with another 3 million in the outlying areas, all it takes for PSL nirvana are 14,333 measly Jets fans who can afford a paltry $8-$15 bump a game.

    It's a small population, see above for a helpful representation. If you forced every PSL owner to sit in the upper deck (eew) and pose for a picture, it would fill up what you see in bright green.

    This is why there is no PSL uprising. We are a small group of diehard fans with money who weren't stupid enough to realize that we're in this for the 30 year long-haul and we're going to have bad seasons 60% of the time like every other NFL franchise over that span.

    Advice on this issue: "Stop believing the evil media! They are out to get the Jets! Don't trust them! They are spinning to make a story! They just want to sell newspapers!" LOL

    SAR I

  17. #157
    fellas dont take you're hate out on me give the jets ticket office a call and take it out on them. i wasnt the one who gave away the freebies or made the rules.

    sar i sg3 siamese twins no dice. i dont post personal information on the internet. besides sar im a blue collar loser i dont know how.

    i also lost $30k chump change at the time and tonight as well. i dont lease cars i own my home and a vacation home and im not in debt i can actually retire monday morning. how about you?

  18. #158

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Lowering PSL prices in some sections and not others really pissed off some long term season ticket holders.

    For instance LLEZ corner at 5K was a hot PSL to pick and it plenty of long term season ticketholders nabbed it as it was right next to the 10K PSLs.

    Then section to left become 2.5k and section to right becomes 6k.And all good seats were gone.

    Look at LSL Prime on Jets side is still 15K go straight across field and that is same yard line as LSL which is only 10K. They lowered one side and not the other.

    Giants let long term holders buy on the 50 yard line lower level visitors side without all this club nonsense from get go.
    Ah memories... now that was a great morning. I had just decided on my seats a week prior. Figuring on $60k and had accepted it. It was what it was.

    Then the football gods blessed me (and many others). I had instantly saved $20k. Plus I was now an arm's reach away from PSLs priced at double what mine are over in 137. Not to mention the commissioner's club being a row behind me. It was like xmas morning.

  19. #159
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post

    i also lost $30k chump change at the time and tonight as well. i dont lease cars i own my home and a vacation home and im not in debt i can actually retire monday morning. how about you?
    I could retire Monday morning if I wanted to. Myself, my wife, my kids, all taken care of.

    But why do that when there's so much more to accomplish and so much more money to be made? Working on the grandchildren now.

    SAR I

  20. #160
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    fellas dont take you're hate out on me give the jets ticket office a call and take it out on them. i wasnt the one who gave away the freebies or made the rules.
    We are 1 month out from season ticket invoices going in the mail with a team that is in turmoil and headed for a 3-13 type season. Here are the Jets PSL's for sale by location:

    29 PSL's for sale on eBay
    24 PSL's for sale on Craigslist
    463 PSL's for sale on stadium-psl
    315 PSL's for sale on seasonticketsrights
    36 PSL's fop sale on psl-source

    In glancing at the listings, there are tons of duplications, stands to reason that someone looking to sell their PSL's will list on every site that's popular.

    Totaled up, including the duplications, that's 867 licenses for sale. On a base of 14,333 PSL owners, that's 6% of all PSL's being offered for sale if we took each listing verbatim, as if there were no duplicate listings.

    De-dupe those licenses that are on multiple sites, say that number comes down a very conservative 30%, that's 607 PSL's or 4%.

    Facts are very different than the mythology you're spinning:

    We are 1 month out from season ticket invoices going in the mail with a team that is in turmoil and headed for a 3-13 type season. In looking at factual listings on the most popular places anyone would go to sell their PSL's, only 4% of all PSL owners are considering selling their licenses.

    In any typical year in Giants Stadium from 1984-2009, the Jets saw turnover in season ticket holdership at a 1-2% level due to health, financial issues, and relocation.

    Can all this crazy talk stop now? "Call the Jets and ask them"? Ask them what? How they feel about being 90% sold out of PSL seats with only the typical 1-2% having issues and a newspaper story that featured a JI member who has no intention of selling his seats? Might as well send them a congratulatory fruit basket.

    SAR I

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us