Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Bullspit. People with REAL money don't talk about it as much as you do. I know MANY very wealthy people who have been CEOs of household named, well known multi-billion dollar corporations and NONE have ever bragged about their net worth or their incredible wealth (and most make more than your self-declared total net worth in a less than a month.)

And those that lease 3 series BMWs, do so for their 17 year old daughters, or the hired help.
    Beat me to the punch on that one... on target and well stated!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    so you will buy your sons success with a leased bmw? instead of attracting young women for who he his you would rather they choose him for what he has.
    Yes.

This isn't 1955 anymore. The best young women are bred by successful parents. Some kid shows up at my door to date my daughter in some 3 year old Ford F150, sorry, she's not home.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Dude ... You are acting like a badly drawn cartoon.
    No, just finally pointing out the truth, tired of beating around the bush.

PSL's and season tickets are for the wealthy. I'm tired of having to listen to poor people tell me what I should be doing with my fun money. If they don't want me to throw my wealth in their face, they better stop throwing their poverty in mine.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

PSL's and season tickets are for the wealthy. I'm tired of having to listen to poor people tell me what I should be doing with my fun money. If they don't want me to throw my wealth in their face, they better stop throwing their poverty in mine.

SAR I
    Why even bring it up ? ... Enjoy your awesome seats, car (although you should go for the 335 next time) and ignore the guys that will never be able to afford either ... No need to flaunt anything.

If I could afford your seats I'd have em.

Although real wealthy drive the likes of Aston Martin and Lamborghini.

SAR I
    LMFAO

no one cares about you, your fantasy wealth, your dumb PSLs or anything. You are easier to bait and hook than a Jersey bluefish. I also own a home in Bergen County, NJ(Park Ridge) as well as many other Jets fans. It means NOTHING. If you paid what you say you paid, then you overpaid.

Get over yourself. People with real money don`t troll Jets boards unless they have no life. Must be sad and lonely to be you. Go take your family on a cruise somewhere and stop wasting your time talking crap on the internet. Why not take your hands off the keyboard and put them on your better half and make some real progress with your wealth. Then again, maybe the better half wants nothing to do with you and is the reason why you troll Jets boards. Just sayin, ya know?

You are by far the biggest attention whore I`ve ever seen on the web. If you feel good about that, well then, it`s obvious what sort of life you may have. Cheers to you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    LMFAO

no one cares about you, your fantasy wealth, your dumb PSLs or anything. You are easier to bait and hook than a Jersey bluefish. I also own a home in Bergen County, NJ(Park Ridge) as well as many other Jets fans. It means NOTHING. If you paid what you say you paid, then you overpaid.

Get over yourself. People with real money don`t troll Jets boards unless they have no life. Must be sad and lonely to be you. Go take your family on a cruise somewhere and stop wasting your time talking crap on the internet. Why not take your hands off the keyboard and put them on your better half and make some real progress with your wealth. Then again, maybe the better half wants nothing to do with you and is the reason why you troll Jets boards. Just sayin, ya know?

You are by far the biggest attention whore I`ve ever seen on the web. If you feel good about that, well then, it`s obvious what sort of life you may have. Cheers to you.

LMFAO

Someone just crapped on somebody's head!
    Last edited by Flushing Roots; 02-24-2013 at 08:43 PM.

I'm tired of having to listen to poor people tell me what I should be doing with my fun money.
    SAR I
    No you're not SAR. As a matter of fact you love it. If you didn't love it you wouldn't have the most posts on every single stadium thread that ever existed on this board.

You're shtick is getting old SAR. I would tell you to get a life, but then you would tell me what a wonderful life you already have and me and all the others on this board DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT ANY MORE.

And while I'm at it can we call for a moratorium for Nike telling us how he got ripped off on his PSL's and how happy he is to be rid of them and a moratorium on people calling Nike GMC, and a moratorium on Nike telling us he doesn't know why people say that that his is not?

Really this board would be a lot better off without all this sh*t. Then maybe there can be interesting talk about the main topic of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post
    No you're not SAR. As a matter of fact you love it. If you didn't love it you wouldn't have the most posts on every single stadium thread that ever existed on this board.

You're shtick is getting old SAR. I would tell you to get a life, but then you would tell me what a wonderful life you already have and me and all the others on this board DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT ANY MORE.

And while I'm at it can we call for a moratorium for Nike telling us how he got ripped off on his PSL's and how happy he is to be rid of them and a moratorium on people calling Nike GMC, and a moratorium on Nike telling us he doesn't know why people say that that his is not?

Really this board would be a lot better off without all this sh*t. Then maybe there can be interesting talk about the main topic of the thread.
    ok you got a deal but for the record i still own 4 psls lower level endzone.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Well, people with real money do indeed frequent Jets boards because I'm here, living proof.

This thread took a turn for the worse when YOU decided that rich people are too stupid to realize that the Jets aren't a good football team and we're paying a lot of money to attend games.

You don't want the attention, don't bring it on yourself.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

You post here 5 times a year, hardly the barometer of what works and what doesn't on Jets Insider.

I enjoy stadium threads amongst PSL and season ticket holders. I enjoy discussing locations, amenities, site lines, and helping others obtain seats or relocate. I like the debate over what works and what doesn't, how things could be better, how things are good and need no improvement.

I don't enjoy stadium threads amongst non-PSL and non-season ticket holders who have no purpose but to whine about how they don't have seats and how it's everyone's fault but their own. I don't like debate over how we choose to spend our money, like it's for everyone else to judge PSL owners, call us idiots, call us sheep.

Times have changed, season tickets aren't some $20 impulse buy for the unwashed in Queens anymore. Sorry to be the one to break the news. And I'm not going to sit idly by and take it anymore. Not happening. Someone wants to act like they are "owed" something because they can't afford tickets and feel entitled to swoop into every stadium thread and sh-t on PSL owners? No more.

And the little secret isn't going to be a little secret anymore, QJF. You're the perfect example of a fan that could afford season tickets but are using PSL's as an excuse to opt-out. And instead of being a man and owning that decision, you make it look like you are "smart" not to do it anymore and that we are "idiots" for going the extra mile that you are unwilling to go.

PSL owners are the most loyal, most important Jets fans in existence. So take a sh-t on someone else.

SAR I

You post here 5 times a year, hardly the barometer of what works and what doesn't on Jets Insider.

SAR I
    Maybe if you and the others didn't post the nonsense crap that you do I would be here more.

Seriously it's real tiring to read. How is not tiring to write? If this is entertaining to you then your shrink needs to work overtime.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Maybe if you and the others didn't post the nonsense crap that you do I would be here more.

Seriously it's real tiring to read. How is not tiring to write? If this is entertaining to you then your shrink needs to work overtime.
    You aren't a Jets season ticket holder.

You haven't attended a live Jets game in years.

You, like almost everyone else, utilizes Stadium PSL Threads to put down the Jets and their fans. You're really big with the criticism tonight. Go look in the mirror. Look hard.

PSL owners and season ticket holders were having a very nice conversation here before The Band and Nike and you decided to hijack the thread and turn it into your own soapbox. And now I'm the bad guy for dishing it right back? Makes lots of sense.

SAR I

You aren't a Jets season ticket holder.

You haven't attended a live Jets game in years.

You, like almost everyone else, utilizes Stadium PSL Threads to put down the Jets and their fans. You're really big with the criticism tonight. Go look in the mirror. Look hard.

PSL owners and season ticket holders were having a very nice conversation here before The Band and Nike and you decided to hijack the thread and turn it into your own soapbox. And now I'm the bad guy for dishing it right back? Makes lots of sense.

SAR I
    Wrong . I was at a game last year and the year before. I hijacked the thread? I was in a very nice conversation with Mertz when u came along with all your talk of BMW's et al. You are the biggest spammer of all with crap here.

Also I never put down PSL's or PSL owners. It's just not for me.

I realize I am a fool for posting this, but basically the Jets offered folks like me the chance to get seats I love, the luxury of not having to deal with the secondary market (easy as it is these days, 10 minutes on stub hub is more than 0 minutes not on stub hub), the chance to sit by the same people every game (Mike is on my left and hopefully doesn't mind my occasional beer runs, and these dudes on my right are really cool, too), the chance to know where I'm going to be each week, etc, etc for a price.

I go to just about every game (every game in the new stadium so far, knock on wood...). And for me, the price was worth it.

For many others, I totally understand how it was not worth it.

Would I be happier to get all of the above for no PSL? Of course. No rational person wouldn't be.

But since that wasn't an option, I was happy to pay what I paid for the stuff noted above. And I totally respect those who were not.

Finally, that was 3 YEAR AGO. I think I spent too much on the Holidays last year. Damn it! Shouldn't I be feeling bad about that, instead? PSLs were 3 years ago. Who gives a hoot at this point? We're all extremely fortunate to have been watching (albeit ****ty) Jets football for 3 years since then either from home or at the Meadowlands.

Thank you, and God Bless America.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Wrong . I was at a game last year and the year before. I hijacked the thread? I was in a very nice conversation with Mertz when u came along with all your talk of BMW's et al. You are the biggest spammer of all with crap here.

Also I never put down PSL's or PSL owners. It's just not for me.
    Rich people are not here for you to pick on.

Find another target.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post

I go to just about every game (every game in the new stadium so far, knock on wood...). And for me, the price was worth it.

For many others, I totally understand how it was not worth it.

Would I be happier to get all of the above for no PSL? Of course. No rational person wouldn't be.

But since that wasn't an option, I was happy to pay what I paid for the stuff noted above. And I totally respect those who were not.

Finally, that was 3 YEAR AGO. I think I spent too much on the Holidays last year. Damn it! Shouldn't I be feeling bad about that, instead? PSLs were 3 years ago. Who gives a hoot at this point? We're all extremely fortunate to have been watching (albeit ****ty) Jets football for 3 years since then either from home or at the Meadowlands.

Thank you, and God Bless America.
    Right on, Brother Corn.

We spent a few thousand dollars three years ago, less than the cost of a decent vacation, and we're supposed to be sad about that now? The train has left the station on that one already.

Let me know when the PSL exodus begins. It's getting quite tiresome waiting for it to start.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    I hope that someday those who chose not to buy PSLs will be able to get over the price paid by those of us who did.
    I have no issues with those who bought PSLs. The only ones I have issues with are those who bought as an investment and now are throwing a hissy fit. We live in the USA spend how you want.

I wish these threads wouldn't involve peoples incomes or lifestyles because who gives a flying (fill in expletive)? I know some lawyers and doctors who took the upper deck and some tree climbers who took PSLs. It's all how you want to spend your money. Either way I'm not mad at people who bought PSLs and I don't judge them. I hate our owner I think he's made a lot of poor decisions based on this stadium (Brett Favre at the time of the PSL announcement, Tebow, drafting Sanchez, etc.) and he looked foolish showing so much love to Rex Ryan.

For me I took the upper deck. I had my degree in business but when I graduated the economy was crap (still is 11 years later) and ended up going into teaching. I came from the beliefs that 1. entertainment expenses shouldn't exceed 10% of your income and 2. I only finance vehicles and real estate.

As far as the stadium the set up for me was much nicer in the old place. Everyone I know has agreed that the escalators up are a mess because everyone is going to the lower level so it's jam packed going in and the same for exiting. Maybe the lower level has a better view but the mezzanine is set back further and the upper deck isn't as bad as some people make it out to be but it's not great either. Parking for me I parked in lot K when it was lot 13 and I still park there. The walk is a bit further but there's plenty of room to set up and I get out quick after the game.

As far as keeping tickets I had three choices: 1. Walk away 2. walk away and piss and moan or 3. suck up what I don't like and keep going.

#2 was eliminated right away because life is too short to be angry. #1 was eliminated because I still enjoy going so it was #3. Am I thrilled with the new place? Besides the fact that it took me two years to get seats I like was a pain but now I have extra leg room and aisle seats and no one in front of me. I know a few people who sit around me and I sit next to the usher so I don't have to deal with goons from other teams.

Long post but please let's keep incomes and lifestyles out of this because it ruins the thread.