Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rgoltsch View Post
    Lol.......That's my picture of my wife and daughter from when we took a tour of the club before the stadium opened.
    no jets gear?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    no jets gear?
    It was a rainy day in May. I picked them both up last minute so they could approve our new seat location in the club. No chance for them to dig out their gear. My daughter managed to expand the short club tour into an entire stadium tour, including on the field. She had me take a picture of her lying on the 50 yard line.

My wife blew that picture up and framed it for me. It is on the shelf in my office. No Jets gear, but a great picture nonetheless.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was a rainy day in May. I picked them both up last minute so they could approve our new seat location in the club. No chance for them to dig out their gear. My daughter managed to expand the short club tour into an entire stadium tour, including on the field. She had me take a picture of her lying on the 50 yard line.

My wife blew that picture up and framed it for me. It is on the shelf in my office. No Jets gear, but a great picture nonetheless.
    priceless memories enjoy it. just kidding about the gear.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    priceless memories enjoy it. just kidding about the gear.
    I know you were just busting my chops........thanks.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you trolled all the sites that psls are 4 sale and checked with ticket brokers you might have a clue.
    Not this again.

Only 14,333 human beings on this planet have Jets PSL's.

Last time we checked, the most popular PSL re-sale sites AND Craigslist AND even eBay combined had less than 600 people selling PSL's, and as many as 30% of them were going for face value or higher.

The proof is out there. No need for guessing. There is no controversy over the data or the truth:

Ain't no PSL exodus, folks. Just wealthy Jets fans enjoying their fun money.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol.......That's my picture of my wife and daughter from when we took a tour of the club before the stadium opened.
    Yes, and it was a historic photo as it was the first live photo from inside the Club showing the telemetry of head position and the field.

If the Daily News were doing it's bombastic People Magazine impersonation back then, my Photoshop and your family might have been front-page news.

SAR I

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have any updates of when we are getting our invoices? We were supposed to update our info today. Wondering if we will get it next week.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Anyone have any updates of when we are getting our invoices? We were supposed to update our info today. Wondering if we will get it next week.
    towards end of March I was told yesterday.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    I personally enjoy it when a poster responds to a post by saying they won't respond to said post.
    I want to let you know that your post is not worthy of a response. So... I won't respond. Er... never mind.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrowningNagle View Post
    And while we're on boderline malpractice - please add the ridiculously few exits/entrances to the list. I mean did they even discuss this concept?
    The bathroom situation kind of ticks me off. It's like they thought because it was clubs people wouldn't be rushing to the bathroom at half time.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Someone by the name of Christie in the ticket office called me yesterday. Said she's been in sports for 10 years. Said ticket prices will be announced in 1 - 2 weeks and said there will probably be no changes. Said best value in the whole place is LSL, i.e. 142. 1st 15 rows are best for resale however higher rows actually better for sight lines. Said the Jets did all the studies. Acknowledged the UD are the same price point as the lower in some areas which is a challenge. Put the arm on me for a LL PSL but with the secondary market prices I see out there it would make no sense. She said the value of the PSLs will increase over time. I am guessing because the resale prices will come down each year over time now. Said 3 years after introduction is not a good time to sell a PSL - which means it would be a good time now to buy on secondary market. Be nice if the product on the field looked a little more promising.
    Last edited by Flushing Roots; 03-02-2013 at 10:50 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Someone by the name of Christie in the ticket office called me yesterday. Said she's been in sports for 10 years. Said ticket prices will be announced in 1 - 2 weeks and said there will probably be no changes. Said best value in the whole place is LSL, i.e. 142. 1st 15 rows are best for resale however higher rows actually better for sight lines. Said the Jets did all the studies. Acknowledged the UD are the same price point as the lower in some areas which is a challenge. Put the arm on me for a LL PSL but with the secondary market prices I see out there it would make no sense. She said the value of the PSLs will increase over time. I am guessing because the resale prices will come down each year over time now. Said 3 years after introduction is not a good time to sell a PSL - which means it would be a good time now to buy on secondary market. Be nice if the product on the field looked a little more promising.
    the prices reflect the product on the field. you buy and hope things get better. if they dont its only money.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Hmmm....the "other" Christie, eh? Not as nice to look at but sounds like she at least knows some what she's talking about.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    my broker has told me the market is flooded with psls all over the stadium. some sellers are asking for little or no return they just want out of the psl agreement altogether.

if anyone is looking to buy now is the time.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Hmmm....the "other" Christie, eh? Not as nice to look at but sounds like she at least knows some what she's talking about.
    The "other" Upton, right

Also nice to look at, though Kate....va va va voom!

And yes, some good Jets insight....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sports Business Daily had same conclusion. Nearly all PSLs over time the lower level non prime sideline seats hold up the most.

For instance, 49ers PSL the projected highest resale value is they have some goal line to ten yard line lower line PSLs for 5k each. Those are the money tickets.

People on stubhub can only really sort on price, row or aisle. So for instance a row one aisle seat is great resale, even if tons of tickets are for sale you come up first in sorts.

Also a row 5 seat has to be lowest price in first 5 rows. Row 20, lowest price in first 20 rows. A row 44 EZ seat has to be lowest price in first 44 rows to sell, higher up sideline seats offer by fa r best value on stubhub for buyer. Lower down sideline seats offer best value for seller.

Interesting certan sections like 146, GHC etc. the first row in labeled at a higher row. I think row 3 is first row in 146. Row 8 is first row in GHC etc. Funny they go for a lot less in secondary. Other great value on stubhub is first row seats whose tickets list it as row 3 or 8 etc. On seat and row you can find those weird sections. For instance first row above where players come out, is like row 12 or so.

Jets know prices to a tee, they do worry me sometimes. What if Jets decide one day to charge more for tickets in first ten rows or something and do like broadway does.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    the prices reflect the product on the field. you buy and hope things get better. if they dont its only money.
    1st smart thing you've posted this millennium.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    my broker has told me the market is flooded with psls all over the stadium. some sellers are asking for little or no return they just want out of the psl agreement altogether.

LOL

"flooded"

ahahahaha

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    The "other" Upton, right

Also nice to look at, though Kate....va va va voom!

And yes, some good Jets insight....
    Exactly. That would be Kate Upton's sister who has worked in the Jets ticket office since at least 2006.

Her info would be great info, take it to the bank no increases.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

So GMC

Is this the same fictional broker who stole a phantom 30 thousand from you when he took.your phantom club seats from you?

Cool story...