Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    When did the Giants make that announcement? I must have missed it.
    Season ticket holders received emails today...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buldawg View Post
    Just an FYI- Giants for the 4th year in a row did not raise ticket prices - but parking did go up $5.00 to $30.00 a game now...
    For anyone who says the UD sucks - go check out the Giants interactive seat map of MetLife on their website. Every single section is SOLD OUT - and their UD carries a PSL. It is more about the product on the field and the culture of the team and it's fans rather than the sight lines when it comes to empty seats upstairs with the Jets.
    Last edited by Flushing Roots; 03-08-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    For anyone who says the UD sucks - go check out the Giants interactive seat map of MetLife on their website. Every single section is SOLD OUT - and their UD carries a PSL. It is more about the product on the field than the sight lines when it comes to empty seats upstairs with the Jets.
    Unlike the Jets, the Giants were able to PSL the entire stadium they had a 30 year waiting list and they went through it with the new stadium so it's sold out for the length of the contract.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    For anyone who says the UD sucks - go check out the Giants interactive seat map of MetLife on their website. Every single section is SOLD OUT - and their UD carries a PSL. It is more about the product on the field and the culture of the team and it's fans rather than the sight lines when it comes to empty seats upstairs with the Jets.
    The Giants blackmailed their fans into those seats.

Their process did not allow their fans to wait for a phone call and choose from available inventory, didn't give them the back-door option of seats without a PSL either.

The way the Giants did it was ruthless. You got a letter in the mail saying you we're being assigned seats in a similar location as you had in Giants Stadium along with an invoice to pay blindly without knowing your section, row, or seat. If you didn't want to buy your assigned seat, fine, you go to the back of the line, behind the waitlisters, and pick from the carcass of what was left over.

So if you had a Giants season ticket on the 40 yard line, either pay $25,000 per PSL and $300 per game or risk the back of the line and no seats at all. Many Giants fans paid more than they wanted out of fear, all the UD seats sold with a $1,000 PSL as a result.

The Jets were nice to their fans. And the UD cheapskates are f-cking them.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Their process did not allow their fans to wait for a phone call and choose from available inventory, didn't give them the back-door option of seats without a PSL either.

The way the Giants did it was ruthless. You got a letter in the mail saying you we're being assigned seats in a similar location as you had in Giants Stadium along with an invoice to pay blindly without knowing your section, row, or seat. If you didn't want to buy your assigned seat, fine, you go to the back of the line, behind the waitlisters, and pick from the carcass of what was left over.

So if you had a Giants season ticket on the 40 yard line, either pay $25,000 per PSL and $300 per game or risk the back of the line and no seats at all. Many Giants fans paid more than they wanted out of fear, all the UD seats sold with a $1,000 PSL as a result.

SAR I
    That's how the Eagles did it too. Comparing the Giants and Jets in any way whatsoever is a joke.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR I
    Yes but as with everything else we all have choices in life. My point was alot of people sh*t on the UD when it comes to the Jets making it out to be a sight-line issue. Same UD seats for the NYG are all sold out and the fans even had to pay a PSL. Those Giant fans could have said "screw it" too - being up there with the Goodyear blimp but they didn't. Tribute to the product on the field and the culture of that organization.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I

That's not exactly true. We have Giants tickets in the family so I was involved in their process. The Giants gave all ticket holders preference in comparable locations from the old stadium to new. If you could not afford that section or wanted to upgrade you let them know where you would like to relocate - Clubs, field level 1, mezz a or b etc. They did their best to put you there. The only place I heard folks had a hard time getting into was the Loge. With their process people could not choose down to the section, row and seat choice like the Jets...The process seemed to work out well for the most part...My family was in the UD and moved to the 5th row in Mezz A right off the aisle...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only logical thing would be if they are looking at making a dramatic pre-draft player move that would energize the fanbase and allow them to raise prices slightly or lower prices as a way to apologize for letting Revis go.

They've delayed the process a month, there has to be a reason.

SAR I
    I called. The rep said they delayed things because of Sandy. I was not believing.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Section 224B View Post
    You didn't see it because you ignored it e
    yeah, you know everything. Didn`t see it till I said I did. But you`re right.
    it's only because I bumped it so you felt compelled to reply.
    you`ll never compell me to do anything. You mean N O T H I N G to me. Never did and never will. I regret being as nice as I was to you all those years. Otherwise, screw you. Dumbass I was.
    The fact of the matter isn't where your BIL lives, non of my business, don't really care but rather the issue is why someone (YOU) would lie to SAR or anybody about something that's a non issue like where you reside?
    exactly. A non-issue. If it ain`t your business, shut your arse already. Don`t need YOU to disclose any of my personal information. You don`t want to go that route with me because it will be ugly(trust me). No one knows you here and no one knows me. Keep your crap to yourself. Me and SAR have been playing for a few years here. Nothing personal between us. We just disagree on PSL/non-PSL. He`s probably a nice guy. None of your business anyway.
    unless of course you feel better about yourself by having people think you're up to their level or class?
    Don`t give a flying rats arse what anyone here thinks about me. Never did and CERTAINLY never will. It`s a Jets forum for F*CKS Sake. LOL Get a life.

which if that is the case is absurd because it doesn't care how long I've been here or anywhere, or how many posts I have because I can see through the bullcrap and SAR spews it too.
    If you only knew the crap SAR spews here. Ignorance, like I said.

The problem with you is you spout of constantly but when someone calls you out, you pull out the oldest trick in the book by saying either I didn't mean it that way, you took it the wrong way or in this case, you turn things around and try to place blame on others but yourself by telling me that's "I'm wrong?" yeah...I'm wrong for calling you out and pointing out the truth.
    I blame no one but the Jets for my disgust in this franchise, and thats all I complain about here or any other Jets forum. Thanks for pointing out the truth I`ve been spweing out for years now. LOL Dumbarse.

You need to stop playing the victim role and start taking ownership of the things that come out of your mouth.
    I own EVERYTHING I say. Do I care? NO! It`s the internet and I don`t give a flying FARK. Again, dumbarse.

It is ironic that you say "But thanks for telling everyone. Always nice to know there are people revealing info about others" when I simply called you out for being a liar but for someone who always says "This is the internet, don't take anything seriously" yet with that mindset why would you care about what people think of you when you wouldn't know them if you tripped over them? a very hypocritical thing to say.
    Once again, dumbarse, I DON`T CARE. Get it through your head already. I DON`T CARE !!! The irony is, why do YOU care?

Actually I've haven't been here 3 months but rather 2 months but it doesn't matter how long or short I've been here, I don't have to fish (PHISH is the band by the way lol)
    Phishing is the act of attempting to acquire information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details (and sometimes, indirectly, money) by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. Communications purporting to be from popular social web sites, auction sites, online payment processors or IT administrators are commonly used to lure the unsuspecting public. Phishing emails may contain links to websites that are infected with malware.[1] Phishing is typically carried out by e-mail spoofing[2] or instant messaging,[3] and it often directs users to enter details at a fake website whose look and feel are almost identical to the legitimate one. Phishing is an example of social engineering techniques used to deceive users,[4] and exploits the poor usability of current web security technologies.[5] Attempts to deal with the growing number of reported phishing incidents include legislation, user training, public awareness, and technical security measures.

A phishing technique was described in detail in 1987, and (according to its creator) the first recorded use of the term "phishing" was made in 1995. The term is a variant of fishing,[6] probably influenced by phreaking,[7][8] and alludes to "baits" used in hopes that the potential victim will "bite" by clicking a malicious link or opening a malicious attachment, in which case their financial information and passwords may then be stolen.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Man, you are dumb. Ignorance once again. LMFAO

I know you and you even lied to Grayson back on 11/28/12 when you said:

"you`ve been calling me Ray for weeks now. Whatever. One thing I don`t need from you is sympathy. I pity you fools who bought in to those PSL things. A mere pittance as you call it. Fortunately for you, you only purchase one ticket for yourself. A mere pittance for sure. Would you buy in for say, 4 PSLs + the ticket costs? I would love to know just how much a fan you really are. I`m certain a selfish person would NOT buy 4 PSLs. He would only purchase one $30,000 PSL for himself and say screw the family. You come off to everyone here and other places on the internet as that person. Why didn`t you just purchase a coaches club PSL? You are the megafan of all fans. Or are you not?

I also heard that you "borrow" burnt wings from other fans(some guy called Grunt). Why is that? Do you not bring your own tailgating items when you tailgate? I find that to be quite pathetic. I`m sure others here find it that way too. You can call me what you want. You can call me Ray, Jay, Ray J, RJJ, but you don`t have to call me Johnson.
    "

So it begs the question WHY? why the hell would you feel compelled to lie about anything, make up a dozen fake nicks for the sole purpose of being "the pied piper of disgruntled Jet fans?"
    all truth. Nothing farcical there at all aside from "burnt" wings. Charred yes, burnt? No. Pied Piper? LOL Stop eating cheap chopped meat. It`s affecting your thoughts. And I would NEVER purchase 4 PSLs at the costs the Jets are asking because I would NEVER leave a single family member out. Either ALL OF US or NONE OF US, which is the route I chose. Quite pathetic you "saved" the actual date I posted that. LOL Now that IS pathetic. Also, just stop begging questions about anything I post anywhere on the world wide web for a change. Like anyone else who was banned for petty posts(yet others get away with much more graphic, insulting posts), you can`t re-register withn the same names. Once again, IGNORANCE at it`s finest. And no, you really don`t know me at all, but I know you and how you treat family.

You've often said that you challenge ANYBODY who has met you if they didn't think you were a nice guy, but if that is the case? then why the different personality when you're behind the keyboard? which one if the REAL you? lol
    No challenge. I have made all the friends I care to make. Anyone new who would want to be my friend would never be a challenge ever. It`s automatic. Pisses you off, but thats life. I`m a likable person regardless of what I post on some dumbass internet site, unlike you. People have a hard time liking you and this I know. But that has nothing to do with this forum.

The only one ignorant is YOU and I think it's time you finally grew up and stop being the doom and gloom, woo is me kinda person because it's done nothing for you thus far.
    I will never grow up until I find farts unfunny. Once that happens, I`ll be all grown up just for you. Like I said before, I DON`T CARE what anyone on a Jets forum, heavy metal forum, or any other internet forum thinks. My life is great and thats all that matters to me. Geez, you really are dumb.

In the end I could care less WTF you do but I just figured i'd give you my 2 cents worth

Carry on...and I know you will LOL
    and $0.02 is $0.02 more than I would care to spend on what you think about me or anything in your world. I will certainly carry on until my last breath.

ps, you really should use grammar check when you spew your nonsense. 10th. grade education so I`ll cut some slack. Can`t fault me for having fat fingers. Big difference from typo`s to plain and simple ignorance. And don`t take ignorance as an insult like everyone else. It simply means you don`t know.
    Last edited by The Band; 03-08-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    There were pros and cons how both teams handled things. The Giants started out more afford PSL sections which the Jets eventually needed to slash. Example I have relatives with Giants PSLs in section 118 which carried a $5k PSL for the Giants which is I believe a $6 or $7.5k PSL for the Jets and was originally $10k when they first sent out prices. They also don't have a Great Hall Club with a $420 ticket price and instead have a $160 ticket price. They didn't have to do yellow and orange parking it was PSLs or clubs and that was it. They didn't need to tell upper deckers how awful it was up there. They charged a $1k PSL it isn't a big expense.

They also have not raised ticket prices on anyone since the new place opened and have stated that they felt bad raising prices as much as they did and don't want to have to do it again for a while.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    There were pros and cons how both teams handled things. The Giants started out more afford PSL sections which the Jets eventually needed to slash. Example I have relatives with Giants PSLs in section 118 which carried a $5k PSL for the Giants which is I believe a $6 or $7.5k PSL for the Jets and was originally $10k when they first sent out prices. They also don't have a Great Hall Club with a $420 ticket price and instead have a $160 ticket price. They didn't have to do yellow and orange parking it was PSLs or clubs and that was it. They didn't need to tell upper deckers how awful it was up there. They charged a $1k PSL it isn't a big expense.

They also have not raised ticket prices on anyone since the new place opened and have stated that they felt bad raising prices as much as they did and don't want to have to do it again for a while.
    Sounds like all pros to me. I wonder if there is a Giants PSL thread out there where the posters are as passionate as some of the ones I've seen on this forum?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    yeah, you know everything. Didn`t see it till I said I did. But you`re right. I know I'm right, thanks for pointing that out
    you`ll never compell me to do anything.

You mean N O T H I N G to me. Never did and never will. I regret being as nice as I was to you all those years. Otherwise, screw you. Dumbass I was.
    am I supposed to thank you? lol FYI jackass it was me who got you into your fav band, bought you a ticket to see them on your birthday, took you to see the final 2 games at Shea, helped you with your basement as well as painting your dining room and last but certainly not least..I was dumb enough to ask and have you as my daughter's godfather WTF was I thinking?

Don`t need YOU to disclose any of my personal information. You don`t want to go that route with me because it will be ugly(trust me). No one knows you here and no one knows me. Keep your crap to yourself. Are you trying to threaten me Ray? let me get one thing straight...you can talk all the SH*T you want and threaten people who only know you by whatever screen name you're using but I know YOU so don't write a check with your mouth that your ass can't cash

Me and SAR have been playing for a few years here. Nothing personal between us. We just disagree on PSL/non-PSL. He`s probably a nice guy. None of your business anyway. I beg to differ, you attack SAR like you attack everyone for lack of an argument but how would you know he's "probably" a nice guy when all you do is attack him lol

Don`t give a flying rats arse what anyone here thinks about me. Never did and CERTAINLY never will. It`s a Jets forum for F*CKS Sake. LOL Get a life. You care because you're replying lol and as far as getting a life goes/ I've got a great one thank you

If you only knew the crap SAR spews here. Ignorance, like I said. Wait hold on...you just said above that you and SAR have been "playing" for years and now all of a sudden you tell me if I only knew the crap SAR spews? that's not ignorance but hypocrisy.

I blame no one but the Jets for my disgust in this franchise, and thats all I complain about here or any other Jets forum. Thanks for pointing out the truth I`ve been spewing out for years now. LOL Dumbarse. you blame the Jets? did the Jets force you to buy season tickets? did they force you to load and unload your vehicle? did they force you to slide down the escalator and break your wrist? NO you did so stop placing blame again on someone other then yourself

I own EVERYTHING I say. Do I care? NO! It`s the internet and I don`t give a flying FARK. Again, dumbarse. Once AGAIN...you do care because you're replying

Once again, dumbarse, I DON`T CARE. Get it through your head already. I DON`T CARE !!! The irony is, why do YOU care?

I know you don't care lol you don't have to repeat yourself...but hey...why keep using the "arse" word? you tryint to act British or something? lol

Phishing is the act of attempting to acquire information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details (and sometimes, indirectly, money) by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. Communications purporting to be from popular social web sites, auction sites, online payment processors or IT administrators are commonly used to lure the unsuspecting public. Phishing emails may contain links to websites that are infected with malware.[1] Phishing is typically carried out by e-mail spoofing[2] or instant messaging,[3] and it often directs users to enter details at a fake website whose look and feel are almost identical to the legitimate one. Phishing is an example of social engineering techniques used to deceive users,[4] and exploits the poor usability of current web security technologies.[5] Attempts to deal with the growing number of reported phishing incidents include legislation, user training, public awareness, and technical security measures.

A phishing technique was described in detail in 1987, and (according to its creator) the first recorded use of the term "phishing" was made in 1995. The term is a variant of fishing,[6] probably influenced by phreaking,[7][8] and alludes to "baits" used in hopes that the potential victim will "bite" by clicking a malicious link or opening a malicious attachment, in which case their financial information and passwords may then be stolen.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Man, you are dumb. Ignorance once again. LMFAO Not dumb lol just checking to see if you really knew what phishing was....Wikipedia is a great tool eh? even makes you look half smart

all truth. Nothing farcical there at all aside from "burnt" wings. Charred yes, burnt? No. Pied Piper? LOL Stop eating cheap chopped meat. It`s affecting your thoughts.
    I'm healthy, I've gone this long without meds unlike you so you might want to alter yours Quite pathetic you "saved" the actual date I posted that. LOL Now that IS pathetic. I didn't "save" anything that's what the search button is for

No challenge. I have made all the friends I care to make. Anyone new who would want to be my friend would never be a challenge ever. It`s automatic. Pisses you off, but thats life. I`m a likable person regardless of what I post on some dumbass internet site. Ah...so this place is a dumbass site? like the other Jet board? then why are you even posting on them?

People have a hard time liking you and this I know. But that has nothing to do with this forum. I call BULLSH*T, I could care less how many "friends" you have but 80% of the people you have on your FB list are people you met on the Maiden board and you wouldn't know one of them if you tripped over them...I on the other hand have actually met everyone of my friends and actually hangout with them but with me, unlike you..it's quality not quantity but just for the f**k of it, let me know who doesn't like me or better yet have them reach out to me lol this will be the shortest list known to man

I will never grow up This much is true

Like I said before, I DON`T CARE what anyone on a Jets forum, heavy metal forum, or any other internet forum thinks. My life is great and thats all that matters to me. Geez, you really are dumb. Yet AGAIN...if you don't care? why are you posting? I'm glad your life is great but nobody would know by the way you act with your doom and gloom attitude, mine is fine too my friend

and $0.02 is $0.02 more than I would care to spend on what you think about me or anything in your world. I will certainly carry on until my last breath. [ I don't care what you think..I told you that before

ps, you really should use grammar check when you spew your nonsense. 10th. grade education so I`ll cut some slack. Can`t fault me for having fat fingers. Not faulting you...that's your problem Big difference from typo`s to plain and simple ignorance. And don`t take ignorance as an insult like everyone else. It simply means you don`t know.

PS...it's spell check and I don't need it, I know how to speak and how to articulate thank you very much

Oh and one last thing...as you well know me replying directly to you is an anomaly, I can count on my 2 fingers how many times I've quoted you so don't expect it to happen anytime soon, I have far more important things to do with my time

Now go enjoy your wonderful life and I'll enjoy mine

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Learn how to quote.

You got me into my favorite band? LOL Thats funny. Reality is, they opened for a band I, rather my sister, got you into(Judas Priest). You would`ve NEVER gone into Manhattan without someone holding your hand, so if it wasn`t for me, you never would`ve bought any tickets to any show there. Again, same goes for the Jets @ Shea. Without me, you sit at home. Funny how you can`t remember the truth of decades gone by. As far as helping goes? Poor memory you have. Friends help friends any way they can. You seem to forget that though. I never helped you move. I never helped you paint the outside of your house. I never drove the cheap crap rental from Fairmount/Fairmont trucking in Hackensack? I never helped you carry heavy junk out of your flooded basement? I never helped you remodel/refinish your basement? LOL Like I said above too, I never helped you find your way around Manhattan/Queens? Sad and pathetic you are. Thankfully I was smart enough to not ask you to be a Godparent of my kids. I was however, just as dumb as you to ask you to be my Best Man. Because a real man would know how to go to Shea or the Palladium on his own.

I don`t attack SAR. We just disagree. You don`t know the history of this forum. It would take you weeks to research and like you say, you don`t care but yet here you are replying and researching whatever it is you are searching for. LOL And yes, to me this is all a game so I play it.

Originally Posted by Section 224B
    Actually I've haven't been here 3 months but rather 2 months but it doesn't matter how long or short I've been here, I don't have to fish (PHISH is the band by the way lol) but hey...why keep using the "arse" word? you tryint to act British or something? lol

Looks to me as if you didn`t know what Phishing was. You thought it was a band only. LOL Pretty dumb. And yes, wikipedia is a good tool if used properly. This statement you posted just makes one person look half smart. Actually, not even half smart at all.

Pretty funny you think facebook friends count. LOL I`ve met most, if not all, and also know many from childhood years. You just started FB. You`re finally catching on in this internet world. Maybe one day you`ll learn how to upload a picture there. But I doubt it. So I see all you do is follow me around the internet now. LOL Pathetic. Also funny that you would quit any forum if I`m a member of it. So quit this one and close your facebook page.

Spell check is for those who can`t spell. Grammar check is for those who can`t structure words/sentences properly. You should use it for your ramblings.
    http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=C...%3Fq%3Dgrammar

p.s.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    The cheapskates would not be cheapskates if the product was better. Their marginal dollar is more valuable to them.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a turn

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    What a turn
    This thread? Yeah, what happened? I scroll past the posts of a few fellows on here without missing a beat since they're discussing something else, I think. But now these enormous, broken quoted things?

Let's talk renewals! And invoices! I *still* want that slight upgrade and *still* have done nothing to make it happen.

I think those seats in 142 are worth a little more than mine. I'd love to agree to how much more and then pay that plus a fee to someone to handle it all (sell mine and buy his and pay diff plus fee...not trying to sound rich, which I am definitely not. But I started a new job and am swamped. Also, I only care a little (enough to post on here 3-5 times but not enough to act myself). That plus I don't want to hold on to 4 seats as I only need 2)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    This thread? Yeah, what happened? I scroll past the posts of a few fellows on here without missing a beat since they're discussing something else, I think. But now these enormous, broken quoted things?

Let's talk renewals! And invoices! I *still* want that slight upgrade and *still* have done nothing to make it happen.

I think those seats in 142 are worth a little more than mine. I'd love to agree to how much more and then pay that plus a fee to someone to handle it all (sell mine and buy his and pay diff plus fee...not trying to sound rich, which I am definitely not. But I started a new job and am swamped. Also, I only care a little (enough to post on here 3-5 times but not enough to act myself). That plus I don't want to hold on to 4 seats as I only need 2)
    Great side job for somebody if the knew some buyers.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently some of the Banned' s constant diatribes finally caught up with him and he was roasted like a burnt chicken wing by Sec 224.

I think we are back on track now. My guess is that renewals will begin at the end of March

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    Great side job for somebody if the knew some buyers.
    Seriously, actually I bet a bunch of folks on here would be very good at this. The knowledge of seat selection, pros and cons, the history of the process, and perhaps most importantly the level of insanity required to obsess about this stuff so much

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post

I don't see the need to rush with this. Those seats in 142 have been sitting at $15K for quite awhile now. Obviously a buyer's market. Plus in light of the fact that we have heard 3-13 on more than one occasion on this thread, I would wait. If we heard 13 - 3, I would jump on them.