Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the pictures and for confirming that stadiumpsl.com is reputable.

Right now I have (3) seats in 220C. it's the coaches club and while the seats are wide and there are 5 seats in my row, due to the pizza-slice shape of our section, the resale market is awful. The cost of the ticket was 205.00 and these are the worst view in the club seats. Better seats in the club go for a lot more.

Looking forward to getting a lot closer to the field and between the endzones and paying 25 percent less per seat.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by talonmm View Post
    thanks for the pictures and for confirming that stadiumpsl.com is reputable.

Right now I have (3) seats in 220C. it's the coaches club and while the seats are wide and there are 5 seats in my row, due to the pizza-slice shape of our section, the resale market is awful. The cost of the ticket was 205.00 and these are the worst view in the club seats. Better seats in the club go for a lot more.

Looking forward to getting a lot closer to the field and between the endzones and paying 25 percent less per seat.
    Did you sell them. The PSL slices of coaches club right next to Mezz A are hard sells.

The ticket is a killer.

Folks find it amazing when I take them to a game and point 40 rows behind me to Club Goal line and tell them those seats are like 255 a ticket compared to $130 a ticket for first row in Lower Goal Line. They are always like what. Then I show them row one LSL by Lower Prime at $145 and say look 40 rows back to Chase Club Sideline and say those seats are $295, then they go but they get free food and drinks and I go nope.

Honestly, Mezz B covered seats are dirt cheap. I rather skip the club and for that one rainy game a year I go to a game, sell my seats and my Mezz B covered.

Plus Lower Level Visitors side the lower level is like a club with all the bathrooms, team store, concessions etc. Plus you also get quick exit/entrance like the club.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am attempting to sell them. There are some great things associated with those seats. It's a great view, 5 seats in my row, access to the club, vip parking which gets us out of the stadium in unbelivible time. The seats are extra wide and much more leg room.

The price of the ticket is way too high and I look forward to moving down near the field.

I currently have (3) seats which in the past has been challenging to sell on stubhub.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am attempting to sell them. There are some great things associated with those seats. It's a great view, 5 seats in my row, access to the club, vip parking which gets us out of the stadium in unbelivible time. The seats are extra wide and much more leg room.

The price of the ticket is way too high and I look forward to moving down near the field.

I currently have (3) seats which in the past has been challenging to sell on stubhub.

Are you the three off the aisle or jammed against Mezz A.

I hear you. But honestly, I would buy seasons up there, but any seat with a face value ticket of $200 or more I just cant see paying a PSL for.

I had Mezz on the ten yard line in old stadium at $115 and I had a hard time something selling those seats as folks would say you know lower level is only $105. Now my old seats are $255.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Me too. Luckily, I had a cheap psl that will be paid off this year. But, I have had some preliminary talks with the Jets about upgrades. I expect to be in better seats next year.
    Replied to your PM, interested to know what you heard.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    in 134 or 143, if you are in a low row (10 or lower) are you blocked by tv cameras, equipment or players?

Quick question for those that have looked into upgrades: do you know what kind of availability they had in 134/143 in low rows?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I looked for upgrade options and nothing closer to the field was available -i am ground level row 11-was told all sections even upgraded/higher priced were not open

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    in 134 or 143, if you are in a low row (10 or lower) are you blocked by tv cameras, equipment or players?

Quick question for those that have looked into upgrades: do you know what kind of availability they had in 134/143 in low rows?

you are kinda in the corner between goal line and nine yard line. But when the action is in your end it is fun.

Actual picture from LGL visitors side five yard line.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Now compare LGL to Mezz A.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post

LGL down low has a cool factor but I can only see half the play and what are plays downfield the other way like? Seems that a lot can be missed.

Did LL for 3 years, will likely go back at some point, but want the birds eye for a while. Once a year I've sold my LLEZ tix & bought club corner tickets from stubhub. I have much preferred those club sight lines.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now I have (3) seats in 220C. The cost of the ticket was 205.00 and these are the worst view in the club seats.
    I am attempting to sell them. There are some great things associated with those seats. It's a great view,

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post

To be fair, you had zoom working on your shot from LGL.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by abs9940 View Post
    To be fair, you had zoom working on your shot from LGL.
    He's got LGL bias, pay no attention.

Having spent an entire season in a similar location in the late 80's I can tell you that those seats are awesome inside the 20 yard line but worthless the other 80 yards.

There is such a thing as being too close to the action.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    He's got LGL bias, pay no attention.

Having spent an entire season in a similar location in the late 80's I can tell you that those seats are awesome inside the 20 yard line but worthless the other 80 yards.

There is such a thing as being too close to the action.

SAR I
    They are good only when your team is scoring in the endzone vs. punting from it.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    And in row 1 mezzanine corner end zone u need a nice pair of canons

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    to each his own...I like to be close to the action....I don't need the perfect view at the game....I get that 8 weeks on TV....for the other 8 weeks I love the experience. My sec 129 row 12 is a good balance, some height, low down, over tunnel, and in a corner....

That said, I would like to be a bit more sideline, I am going to see what I can do next week.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kind of weird how all of the sudden we have three people all with under 100 posts posting within five minutes of each other

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BIRDMAN1 View Post
    And in row 1 mezzanine corner end zone u need a nice pair of canons

Nope.

SAR I

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    U finally admit u need a pair.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    They are good only when your team is scoring in the endzone vs. punting from it.
    So, you're basically saying that no one had a good seat last season.