Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 681 to 699 of 699

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

  1. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post

    You got me into my favorite band? Thats funny. Reality is, they opened for a band I, rather my sister, got you into(Judas Priest). You would`ve NEVER gone into Manhattan without someone holding your hand, so if it wasn`t for me, you never would`ve bought any tickets to any show there. Again, same goes for the Jets @ Shea. Without me, you sit at home. As far as helping goes? Poor memory you have. Friends help friends any way they can. You seem to forget that though. I never helped you move. I never helped you paint the outside of your house. I never drove the cheap crap rental from Fairmount/Fairmont trucking in Hackensack? I never helped you carry heavy junk out of your flooded basement? I never helped you remodel/refinish your basement? LOL Like I said above too, I never helped you find your way around Manhattan/Queens? Sad and pathetic you are. Thankfully I was smart enough to not ask you to be a Godparent of my kids. I was however, just as dumb as you to ask you to be my Best Man. Because a real man would know how to go to Shea or the Palladium on his own.

    I don`t attack SAR. We just disagree. You don`t know the history of this forum. It would take you weeks to research LOL And yes, to me this is all a game so I play it.

    Pretty funny you think facebook friends count. LOL I`ve met most, if not all, and also know many from childhood years. You just started FB. You`re finally catching on in this internet world. Maybe one day you`ll learn how to upload a picture there. But I doubt it. So I see all you do is follow me around the internet now. LOL Pathetic. Also funny that you would quit any forum if I`m a member of it. So quit this one and close your facebook page.


    I've gotta reply just once more, just like a batter striking out with 3 pitches, this is my 3rd and final pitch to send you to the bench.



    I did get you into Iron Maiden when I bought the KILLERS record from Things From England and played it for you and got you into them FACT.

    It was Allan Chapman who got not only me but YOU into Judas Priest so your sister had nothing to do with it. FACT

    We've always gone into the city together for shows as friends and I certainly didn't need a "chaperone" and it was always an adventure for us and you nor I went with the flow. FACT

    Just like the time I took you to the Bellevue for TS and we both drank for FREE FACT and I most definitely have a great memory

    Friends do thing to help each other...that's what "friends" do for each other but comparing a best man to a godfather? that's apples and oranges my friend.. being asked to be a godfather trumps a best man ANY DAY. Book it as FACT and stat a poll if you don't think so. lol

    But stepping back if you will to going places alone? LOL I've flown to the UK and back by myself, drove to Toronto, Philly, Boston to name a few, gone to many shows alone....(am going to see Anthrax by myself too, will be meeting up with my "friends") but come to think of it? I've flown more times then you've gone to shows alone.

    You attack SAR and SG3 ALL the time lol and are far as taking "weeks" to search? LOL it only took 15 mins lol but both of them can handle themselves rather nicely when dealing with you.

    I could care less about Facebook but only joined because my friends kept asking me lol and again ALL of them I've met unlike you who add anybody who'd give you the tuime on the maiden board lol. I joined not too long ago but you joined...after you said you'd never join LOL you also said you'd never pay to post...but you did on the IMFC


    I'm not on FB to post pics lol but speaking of pics, if you're so into FB then why don't you update your pic showing what you really look like rather then using a pic of you at age 17? LOL

    The last thing I do is follow ANYBODY lol but rather it's you who follow me lol much like you did on the free IM forum using various names, the paid IMFC, you made a "splash" with that nick on Metal Flakes to name a few, I've never quitted any forum...Never have,never will...you quite 22 only to come back a month later so if anyone is a quitter it's you.

    You're a very bitter and negative person...obsessive really and for more years then I can count all you've done was post on various boards mentioning me, talking sh*t and continue to do so but you need to grow up and move on, I'm not your friend anymore.


    You show signs of having a Narcissistic personality

    Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder[ in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity.

    Symptoms of this disorder include:
    Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
    Taking advantage of others to reach own goals
    Exaggerating own importance, achievements, and talents
    Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
    Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
    Becoming jealous easily
    Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others
    Being obsessed with self
    Pursuing mainly selfish goals
    Trouble keeping healthy relationships
    Becoming easily hurt and rejected
    Setting goals that are unrealistic
    Wanting "the best" of everything
    Appearing unemotional


    I've straightened you out and I'm done wasting my time with you as I've given you too much of my time as it is.
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME TO YOUR INGORE LIST.
    Last edited by Section 224B; 03-10-2013 at 07:15 PM.

  2. #682
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    I don't see the need to rush with this. Those seats in 142 have been sitting at $15K for quite awhile now. Obviously a buyer's market. Plus in light of the fact that we have heard 3-13 on more than one occasion on this thread, I would wait. If we heard 13 - 3, I would jump on them.
    You know if that site really is an active, thriving market place, you are right that the fact that those 142s have been there forever is an ominous sign. I haven't really watched that site much, though. Could it be stale data? Or maybe I just appreciate those seats at a financial level greater than the current market does, in which case perhaps I should shut up and say I'll take 'em at $2500 each...

  3. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    You know if that site really is an active, thriving market place, you are right that the fact that those 142s have been there forever is an ominous sign. I haven't really watched that site much, though. Could it be stale data? Or maybe I just appreciate those seats at a financial level greater than the current market does, in which case perhaps I should shut up and say I'll take 'em at $2500 each...
    It is current... Matter of fact if you scroll down and see the asking price for the PSL in red, that means the seller reduced the price within the last 10 days. And you can always make an offer. Offering $2500 for an asking price of $7500 is aggressive but maybe the guy will negotiate. He should know when he asks for $7500 each, potential buyers will offer less and he should be prepared to settle for a lesser amount.

  4. #684
    PM? Then go get a beer together.

  5. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    You know if that site really is an active, thriving market place, you are right that the fact that those 142s have been there forever is an ominous sign. I haven't really watched that site much, though. Could it be stale data? Or maybe I just appreciate those seats at a financial level greater than the current market does, in which case perhaps I should shut up and say I'll take 'em at $2500 each...
    Have you spoken with the Jets about upgrading if you could drop 2?

  6. #686

  7. #687
    Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    Have you spoken with the Jets about upgrading if you could drop 2?
    No, but maybe I'll call them. Thing is I'm looking for a minor upgrade in my section or an equivalent one. And I love my current seats. Just figuring I've spent this much time obsessing whats a little more?

    If the jets had aisles in my section or 142 at good elevation i'd throw in a little more to trade seats. I've never heard of them doing that, though, so I think it's unlikely

  8. #688
    I guess it depends on what they think is better for them...maybe they have someone who wants 4 where you are and want to make a deal...I'm in 129 with 2 and hoping to move to 134 but a low row....offered row 17 near 135 and am very tempted, but holding out for a low row. You never know who they have in the wings waiting for something or what will open...give em a call. Worse case scenario, you stay where you are...

  9. #689
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    Learn how to quote.

    You got me into my favorite band? LOL Thats funny. Reality is, they opened for a band I, rather my sister, got you into(Judas Priest). You would`ve NEVER gone into Manhattan without someone holding your hand, so if it wasn`t for me, you never would`ve bought any tickets to any show there. Again, same goes for the Jets @ Shea. Without me, you sit at home. Funny how you can`t remember the truth of decades gone by. As far as helping goes? Poor memory you have. Friends help friends any way they can. You seem to forget that though. I never helped you move. I never helped you paint the outside of your house. I never drove the cheap crap rental from Fairmount/Fairmont trucking in Hackensack? I never helped you carry heavy junk out of your flooded basement? I never helped you remodel/refinish your basement? LOL Like I said above too, I never helped you find your way around Manhattan/Queens? Sad and pathetic you are. Thankfully I was smart enough to not ask you to be a Godparent of my kids. I was however, just as dumb as you to ask you to be my Best Man. Because a real man would know how to go to Shea or the Palladium on his own.

    I don`t attack SAR. We just disagree. You don`t know the history of this forum. It would take you weeks to research and like you say, you don`t care but yet here you are replying and researching whatever it is you are searching for. LOL And yes, to me this is all a game so I play it.

    Originally Posted by Section 224B
    Actually I've haven't been here 3 months but rather 2 months but it doesn't matter how long or short I've been here, I don't have to fish (PHISH is the band by the way lol) but hey...why keep using the "arse" word? you tryint to act British or something? lol


    Looks to me as if you didn`t know what Phishing was. You thought it was a band only. LOL Pretty dumb. And yes, wikipedia is a good tool if used properly. This statement you posted just makes one person look half smart. Actually, not even half smart at all.

    Pretty funny you think facebook friends count. LOL I`ve met most, if not all, and also know many from childhood years. You just started FB. You`re finally catching on in this internet world. Maybe one day you`ll learn how to upload a picture there. But I doubt it. So I see all you do is follow me around the internet now. LOL Pathetic. Also funny that you would quit any forum if I`m a member of it. So quit this one and close your facebook page.

    Spell check is for those who can`t spell. Grammar check is for those who can`t structure words/sentences properly. You should use it for your ramblings.
    http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=C...%3Fq%3Dgrammar

    p.s.
    Can you two punk a$$ want to be internet tough guys take your crap somewhere else please? I chuckle at losers like you who sit behind a computer screen talking the big talk.

  10. #690
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    This thread? Yeah, what happened? I scroll past the posts of a few fellows on here without missing a beat since they're discussing something else, I think. But now these enormous, broken quoted things?

    Let's talk renewals! And invoices! I *still* want that slight upgrade and *still* have done nothing to make it happen.

    I think those seats in 142 are worth a little more than mine. I'd love to agree to how much more and then pay that plus a fee to someone to handle it all (sell mine and buy his and pay diff plus fee...not trying to sound rich, which I am definitely not. But I started a new job and am swamped. Also, I only care a little (enough to post on here 3-5 times but not enough to act myself). That plus I don't want to hold on to 4 seats as I only need 2)
    If they're the ones on ebay they've been sitting around for a while. I'd call the Jets up though. You never know they could maybe have two more empty next to you and would prefer to move you to a set of two in 142 and have a set of four to sell in 135 (I am guessing that's your section I could be wrong)

    Either way I don't know if I would try to pay more to move there. I don't know what you define as more but at that point you might as well ask the Jets to upgrade you to the $15k PSLs next to the coaches club if they still have any available.

    Everyone on here could debate all day long about PSL values going up or down but I wouldn't want to have four PSLs either and do it only assuming I can sell two down the road.

    One other idea is ask the Jets for an updgrade and offer to take some upper deck seats for a season as well.

  11. #691
    Was just looking on StubHub to find some deals on additional tickets for the season... Since when do their season ticket packages not include preseason? Never really paid much attention to it, but I always figured if we were forced to buy those worthless games in the package, then others would have to as well.

    Kinda blows for some PSL holder that needs to sell a season or two occasionally for whatever reason. I can easily see a year I'd need to because of work, kids or whatever else. They're not only stuck paying a PSL and the selling site fees, but now they've gotta eat the preseason cost too.

    Anyone know if that package deal w/o preseason tickets is new or has it always been that way? If new, maybe that'll help pressure the NFL to cut a preseason game or at least reduce cost for em.

    Being forced to pay for those games is the only complaint I have since becoming a PSL/ticket holder. Don't mind PSLs and I love the stadium. Paying for preseason still pisses me off though.

  12. #692
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    Was just looking on StubHub to find some deals on additional tickets for the season... Since when do their season ticket packages not include preseason? Never really paid much attention to it, but I always figured if we were forced to buy those worthless games in the package, then others would have to as well.

    Kinda blows for some PSL holder that needs to sell a season or two occasionally for whatever reason. I can easily see a year I'd need to because of work, kids or whatever else. They're not only stuck paying a PSL and the selling site fees, but now they've gotta eat the preseason cost too.

    Anyone know if that package deal w/o preseason tickets is new or has it always been that way? If new, maybe that'll help pressure the NFL to cut a preseason game or at least reduce cost for em.

    Being forced to pay for those games is the only complaint I have since becoming a PSL/ticket holder. Don't mind PSLs and I love the stadium. Paying for preseason still pisses me off though.
    In comments section you can throw in preseason included on your season tickets but you only have to sell regular season tickets.

    Once I tried to sell my whole season on stubhub. Including Preseasons really adds zero value to amount you receive. You are better off keeping them and donating them to charity. Higher return

  13. #693
    It's StubHub so it's probably just someone who assumes that whoever is buying wouldn't want the Preseason Games.

    That or they know something we don't.

    And boy has this thread taken off to the bat **** crazy side.

  14. #694
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Iron Throne
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    In comments section you can throw in preseason included on your season tickets but you only have to sell regular season tickets.

    Once I tried to sell my whole season on stubhub. Including Preseasons really adds zero value to amount you receive. You are better off keeping them and donating them to charity. Higher return
    The one exception is the home PS game against the Giants. Otherwise, no PS games have any significant resale value.

  15. #695
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,516
    Stadium threads should self destruct within a week.

    There must be some algorithm out there to help us accomplish this public service.

  16. #696
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Stadium threads should self destruct within a week.

    There must be some algorithm out there to help us accomplish this public service.
    It even draws folks like you who have no season tickets or PSLs to join in.

  17. #697
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,370
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    :
    Quote Originally Posted by Section 224B View Post
    ...
    I honestly don't know what the two of you are bickering about and don't really care to read, but if I see either of you posting anything even remotely out of line in this thread (and that includes responding to each other at all), you're done for good.

    Take it to pm, the next family gathering or whatever board you came from.

  18. #698
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I honestly don't know what the two of you are bickering about and don't really care to read, but if I see either of you posting anything even remotely out of line in this thread (and that includes responding to each other at all), you're done for good.

    Take it to pm, the next family gathering or whatever board you came from.
    totally, got lost in this thread looking for info on actual tix, not a former lovers spat...

  19. #699
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    The one exception is the home PS game against the Giants. Otherwise, no PS games have any significant resale value.
    Give them away to charity, at least you get the 100% write off....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us