Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Exactly. That would be Kate Upton's sister who has worked in the Jets ticket office since at least 2006.

Her info would be great info, take it to the bank no increases.

SAR I
    Christie stopped working for the ticket office when they closed up the trailers at the construction site. Promoted to client relations. No jokes please.
    Last edited by Dcat; 03-02-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    So GMC

Is this the same fictional broker who stole a phantom 30 thousand from you when he took.your phantom club seats from you?

Cool story...
    im not gmc. i thought you had me nike on ignore and werent going to respond to anymore of my posts? please do so the sooner you do the better off we all will be and it will save you a future banning.

my broker stole nothing we agreed on a deal that allowed me to recoup something. you and others wont get a dime back on those psls. thanks for stopping by now get back to weekend community service detail.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    So GMC

Is this the same fictional broker who stole a phantom 30 thousand from you when he took.your phantom club seats from you?

Cool story...
    GMC:

Need a solid. Please post up the name and phone number of the ticket broking company that bought your seats. You know, might want to talk to him about the value of my ducats.

Gracias, brony.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Christie stopped working for the ticket office when they closed up the trailers at the construction site. Promoted to client relations. No jokes please.
    In the offseason, "client relations" is helping the ticket office answer questions. There is no other Christie in the Jets organization.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    GMC:

Need a solid. Please post up the name and phone number of the ticket broking company that bought your seats. You know, might want to talk to him about the value of my ducats.

Gracias, brony.

SAR I
    i wont do that but i would pm you if i liked you and i wont do that either.

besides hes a retired ny city fireman, blue collar loser you wont wanna deal with him anyway.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the offseason, "client relations" is helping the ticket office answer questions. There is no other Christie in the Jets organization.

SAR I
    christie quit jets when she got married and moved to florida with her new husband. Sorry she is off the market and no longer working for jets

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i wont do that but i would pm you if i liked you and i wont do that either.

besides hes a retired ny city fireman, blue collar loser you wont wanna deal with him anyway.
    So now the fake broker who traded your fake club seats for fake.cheap end zone seats and took.30000 fake dollars from you for the "service" turns out to be a fake unlicensed broker who was a former fireman.

You should write this story as a novel, GMC...

great Tolkien-like fantasy elements

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    So now the fake broker who traded your fake club seats for fake.cheap end zone seats and took.30000 fake dollars from you for the "service" turns out to be a fake unlicensed broker who was a former fireman.

You should write this story as a novel, GMC...

great Tolkien-like fantasy elements
    hes not fake like you. didnt you say you were going to put me on ignore and not respond to any of my posts? be real and do what you say instead of lieing.

im not gmc.

my broker is licensed family friend.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Jets know prices to a tee, they do worry me sometimes. What if Jets decide one day to charge more for tickets in first ten rows or something and do like broadway does.
    i'm surprised the Jets or some other team who introduced PSls recently hasn't figured this out. I'm talking more on the PSL prices than game day ticket price. You would think they could maximize prices with a sliding scale of PSL prices. So in a "12k" PSl section the tickets closer to the "15k" section would be higher than 12k and the tickets closer to the 10k section would be closer to 10k. Same for lower row seats and aisle seats that are more desirable to most folks. How many times did we see on the original stadium thread people who wouldn't buy a 12k seat because it was on the aisle next to the 10k seat or some variation?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    so i get an envelope in the mail today from the Jets. No idea what to expect since it can't be the invoice and just got typical "post mortem" letter from Woody last week. Its a birthday card that talks with rex's voice and handwritten message on the inside. First time I remember getting this. Although it's almost 2 weeks late.....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LV2 View Post
    so i get an envelope in the mail today from the Jets. No idea what to expect since it can't be the invoice and just got typical "post mortem" letter from Woody last week. Its a birthday card that talks with rex's voice and handwritten message on the inside. First time I remember getting this. Although it's almost 2 weeks late.....
    Kinda like Wreck's clock management.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of things in the mail...got an email offering a parking pass upgrade from yellow to green yesterday.

If that is of interest to anyone the instructions were only to contact your rep or the sales number...no secret codes needed.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of things in the mail...got an email offering a parking pass upgrade from yellow to green yesterday.

If that is of interest to anyone the instructions were only to contact your rep or the sales number...no secret codes needed.
    I did it on Friday, although my buddy said I wasted my money as when ever he is running late to game they let him park in green for price of yellow.

Anyhow, you would think this would water down value of club seats and I wonder if they plan on selling yellow to orange folk?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    ive got the birthday card the last 2 seasons, and both times 3 weeks late. the jets **** up everything

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did it on Friday, although my buddy said I wasted my money as when ever he is running late to game they let him park in green for price of yellow.

Anyhow, you would think this would water down value of club seats and I wonder if they plan on selling yellow to orange folk?
    My situation is a bit different in that I have been buying yellow (investment gold) since inception but last year when I stopped trainingand started driving again I parked in orange lot 26 just across the pedestrian bridge because the exit out the back of the Izod gets me on Tpke North fastest. This year I'm probably going to downgrade to orange and save the hundred bucks

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    My situation is a bit different in that I have been buying yellow (investment gold) since inception but last year when I stopped trainingand started driving again I parked in orange lot 26 just across the pedestrian bridge because the exit out the back of the Izod gets me on Tpke North fastest. This year I'm probably going to downgrade to orange and save the hundred bucks
    We park next tote racetrack. It is easy to get out the back exit with NO traffic problems.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    christie quit jets when she got married and moved to florida with her new husband. Sorry she is off the market and no longer working for jets
    Incorrect.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm surprised the Jets or some other team who introduced PSls recently hasn't figured this out. I'm talking more on the PSL prices than game day ticket price. You would think they could maximize prices with a sliding scale of PSL prices. So in a "12k" PSl section the tickets closer to the "15k" section would be higher than 12k and the tickets closer to the 10k section would be closer to 10k. Same for lower row seats and aisle seats that are more desirable to most folks. How many times did we see on the original stadium thread people who wouldn't buy a 12k seat because it was on the aisle next to the 10k seat or some variation?

Wherever the 'seams' were in the pricing there were going to be people gravitating towards the more affordable sections. But after the first few weeks, those choice borderline seats were gone and then things settled in very quickly. Note also that the gameday prices for all PSL sections were within $30 of each other, most only $20 difference. It was the PSL price that got you into the better views, not the gameday prices.

Reality Check: The PSL's are 98% sold out. Whatever whining you perceive is coming from a very small group of people.

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 03-02-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Incorrect.

SAR I
    She is currently putting gloms of black eyeliner, she was ok nothing special.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

What is it, $100 more for the season? I might go for it, looks like there is an easy way out of F right onto 3 west.