Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    with each and every ticket renewal package will be a tube of anal lube in fresh mint flavor. numerous lucky random season ticket holders will recieve the woody johnson look-a-like applicator, enjoy!
    And the lube line was the same one GMC used, but of course, you aren't him.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shuler View Post
    And the lube line was the same one GMC used, but of course, you aren't him.
    im not gmc. prove it with the post. if you cant delete your account and shove your head back up your ass. thanks

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ticket office sent out threatening letters to PSL holders who are in default. They had 10 days to pay their payment, or else they would lose rights to tix and full balance of PSLs would be due immediately. 10 days is now up, so in guessing they will be making announcements soon.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I contacted the office the other day and was told they'd be out in a month or two. I am guessing something is up. The only thing I said was I am assuming we will not have an April 1st deadline and the rep said he was not sure of the due date but he would assume it would be later.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    im not gmc. prove it with the post. if you cant delete your account and shove your head back up your ass. thanks

And I will prove it, when you show you PSL agreement.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

What's the early ticket purchase gimme?

Last year we received the parking pass at a 50% discount for purchasing the season tickets early.

We also received a snazzy license plate surround stating that we were "Jets Season Ticket Holders".

I didn't put the license plate thing on my vehicle...funny I don't think I ever saw one on any one elses vehicles either?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I will prove it, when you show you PSL agreement.
    lets see the post. you cant prove it. the post is public information. my psl agreement is not. thanks go back into the hole or basement you crawled out of.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    lets see the post. you cant prove it. the post is public information. my psl agreement is not. thanks go back into the hole or basement you crawled out of.
    Gmc- you are a fraud. Maybe you should get out of the basement that you post from. I'm done with wasting my time with you

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gmc- you are a fraud. Maybe you should get out of the basement that you post from. I'm done with wasting my time with you
    im not gmc didnt you get the memo? says a fraud with 243 posts...

who are you is what i should be asking. my guess is a previously banned poster with a new id.

go search that post that you say is similiar to what i said. until you find it shut the hell up you dont know me jack. thanks

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I contacted the office the other day and was told they'd be out in a month or two. I am guessing something is up. The only thing I said was I am assuming we will not have an April 1st deadline and the rep said he was not sure of the due date but he would assume it would be later.
    You spend way too much time contacting the ticket office, but thanks.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    You spend way too much time contacting the ticket office, but thanks.
    I'm much better behaved this year than last year. Now you're the one trying to walk away

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    came to party a little late...but I couldn't have swung it when they were 2.5k for personal reasons. But I do like my sec 129 row 12 seats...and look at it this way, the upgrade doesn't seem so bad...what do you think of 131,133 and 134 in terms of values?
    Thinking of doing something similar, in 148 now want to go to 144 or 143. Need aisle seats though. Maybe even Mezz A for the higher angle.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    Thinking of doing something similar, in 148 now want to go to 144 or 143. Need aisle seats though. Maybe even Mezz A for the higher angle.
    Check out 134 Row 5 seats on the aisle next to 135 for $13,500 (2 seats) on Season Ticket Rights.com

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Check out 134 Row 5 seats on the aisle next to 135 for $13,500 (2 seats) on Season Ticket Rights.com
    Pretty good deal. Just submitted a listing there for my current seats. If I do not upgrade through the Jets I'd want to sell my PSLs first. Good deals to be had out there but no way I want to get stuck with two sets of seats for this upcoming season.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty good deal. Just submitted a listing there for my current seats. If I do not upgrade through the Jets I'd want to sell my PSLs first. Good deals to be had out there but no way I want to get stuck with two sets of seats for this upcoming season.
    Where you trying to move from the Jets? I looked at a bunch of seats last July and even inquired this year. I am thinking of upgrading through the Jets too. Wonder if they are going to cut any deals?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    Where you trying to move from the Jets? I looked at a bunch of seats last July and even inquired this year. I am thinking of upgrading through the Jets too. Wonder if they are going to cut any deals?
    More to sideline.

Doubt there are any deals. Never really heard of a deal in the past, doubt they would drop any prices for existing PSL holders looking to move, not as much incentive to sell as long term ticket sale still nets the same amount of seats. Who knows though.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    why does everyone want aisle seats? I think having the aisle totally sucks. Constantly having to get up to let others in and out. I had aisle seats many years ago in the old stadium before I got my first row UDEZ seats and we had a fan who had a prostate/bladder problem or he simply couldn`t hold his liquids in. It was very annoying having to get up to let him out, then back in several times a game. Plus all the others who needed to get in/out. I opted for middle row seats(14-17) so that I could be the pain in the ass for a change.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    More to sideline.

Doubt there are any deals. Never really heard of a deal in the past, doubt they would drop any prices for existing PSL holders looking to move, not as much incentive to sell as long term ticket sale still nets the same amount of seats. Who knows though.
    The jets do have 134 row 29 and row 23 available, just not aisle.

they also probably still have 232a row 9 on the aisle.
    Last edited by bobr68; 02-17-2013 at 12:33 PM. Reason: adding more detail

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    why does everyone want aisle seats? I think having the aisle totally sucks. Constantly having to get up to let others in and out. I had aisle seats many years ago in the old stadium before I got my first row UDEZ seats and we had a fan who had a prostate/bladder problem or he simply couldn`t hold his liquids in. It was very annoying having to get up to let him out, then back in several times a game. Plus all the others who needed to get in/out. I opted for middle row seats(14-17) so that I could be the pain in the ass for a change.
    I always thought I wanted aisle..but i'm in the middle now...I plant myself in my seat and rarely get up except halftime, if then...I agree though, some people spend more time shuffling in and out than they do in their seats.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    LOL. "for a change"

Are you this delusional?