Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    What are you talking about? whenever PSL prices were lowered, everyone who already paid the higher price was given a full refund. PSLs, excluding the club seats, are mostly sold. There are scattered seats in many sections, I'm sure, but the number is small. Defaults might throw a handful back into the pool. It's the perks, like a free parking pass or signed jock strap that are worth about $200 that the original buyer isn't getting. It is annoying, but nothing that any other merchandising company doesn't also do.
    im talking about the future.

did you get a free signed jock strap?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    the fact that they are offering any deals after many paid in full with no bargians or gimmicks is criminal to say the least.
    Not really. Early adopters paid out the Ass for early IPads. If Apple rolls out a newer, faster, cheaper model, should their CEO go to jail?

If you had good seniority and bought good tickets at the market price, you got what you bargained for.

If people buy in now, they are buying knowing the Jets won't have a home playoff game next year, they are buying what "is available" which might not be what they want.

I tried to upgrade 1month ago and lost out on the seats I wanted. (I snoozed, I lost). As the next invoices go out, I am hoping for better seats.

We shall see.

the fact is it sucks. you pay off thinking you are doing good and then the jets hold a fire sale and give away everything to sell when you originally got nothing. thats how they treat loyal longtime fans.

how will fans feel when they have no choice but to lower psl and ticket prices after you paid full price. you can be sitting next to a person who paid alot less than you. watch and see its gonna happen.
    You know what paying off your PSL gets you??? Not having to pay an exuberant interest rate on a PSL loan! That in itself trumps anything Woody will throw out for free... again, I doubt anything Woody does to entice ticket sales will really bother the average PSL owner.

Woody will do what he must in order to put people in his seats. I for one, would rather have a full stadium than an empty stadium. I'm all for what ever Woody needs to do in order to make that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by abs9940 View Post
    You know what paying off your PSL gets you??? Not having to pay an exuberant interest rate on a PSL loan! That in itself trumps anything Woody will throw out for free... again, I doubt anything Woody does to entice ticket sales will really bother the average PSL owner.

Woody will do what he must in order to put people in his seats. I for one, would rather have a full stadium than an empty stadium. I'm all for what ever Woody needs to do in order to make that happen.
    so basically he used lube on some and wont on others. thanks for supporting the woody johnson fund.

so basically he used lube on some and wont on others. thanks for supporting the woody johnson fund.
    No problem. Happy to help others if that means we have a full stadium...

Quote Originally Posted by abs9940 View Post
    No problem. Happy to help others if that means we have a full stadium...
    a full stadium? lol lmfao so if they gave away seats and those people sat next to you it would be ok after paying full price?

are you woody himself? nevermind...................

Lowering PSL prices in some sections and not others really pissed off some long term season ticket holders.

For instance LLEZ corner at 5K was a hot PSL to pick and it plenty of long term season ticketholders nabbed it as it was right next to the 10K PSLs.

Then section to left become 2.5k and section to right becomes 6k.And all good seats were gone.

Look at LSL Prime on Jets side is still 15K go straight across field and that is same yard line as LSL which is only 10K. They lowered one side and not the other.

Giants let long term holders buy on the 50 yard line lower level visitors side without all this club nonsense from get go.

a full stadium? lol lmfao so if they gave away seats and those people sat next to you it would be ok after paying full price?

I am ok with Jets selling season tickets in my section without a PSL. They should however, give folks in that section first dibs, then PSL holders second dibs then UD holders third dibs then sell to the public.

Even better give first dibs to PSL holders immediately next to seats. I would pick up three more without a psl in a second if they were next to my seat.

the fact is it sucks. you pay off thinking you are doing good and then the jets hold a fire sale and give away everything to sell when you originally got nothing. thats how they treat loyal longtime fans.

how will fans feel when they have no choice but to lower psl and ticket prices after you paid full price. you can be sitting next to a person who paid alot less than you. watch and see its gonna happen.
    You've got to be kidding. If not, you have zero comprehension.

so if you own 4 and owe on 4 you can walk away from 2 if you pay off 2?

simply amazing what this organization does to screw those who actually paid psls off from the beginning.
    Wut? The only person who loses on this is the original purchaser. He loses whatever he already forked out for the forfeited PSL. The forfeited PSL goes back to the sales team to sell at full price and the Jets guarantee themselves that they collect on at least half of the potential defaults. Has no impact on the people who have not defaulted.

Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    You've got to be kidding. If not, you have zero comprehension.
    not kidding. ive parlayed and lost and now im about to possibly lose more all because the jets organization screwed this psl and ticket cluster up since the get go. what dont you comprehend?

Free seats would be BS and you and I both know that will never happen. Reduced pricing, possibly.. i'll get over it.

I belong to a golf club in NJ and last year they allowed members to join w/out having to put down a deposit. That was BS but everyone got over it... it was either the club gets sold or we allow new members in...

Woody should do what he needs to do in order to get people in the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    I am ok with Jets selling season tickets in my section without a PSL. They should however, give folks in that section first dibs, then PSL holders second dibs then UD holders third dibs then sell to the public.

Even better give first dibs to PSL holders immediately next to seats. I would pick up three more without a psl in a second if they were next to my seat.
    Same here... wouldnt mind picking up another pair in 135.

I gotta be honest here..I like the psl idea. I used to have tix in the old stadium i the 90's. Got off the waitlist and was able to be 7 rows from the top in the corner....thought that someday maybe I could sit down low....then in 2001, gave up my seats as little kids came along. Fast forward to last summer, decide to get season tix again, went to upper deck. Then think, wow $105 to be in upper deck? Hmmmm...take tour of stadium with my rep who shows me my new upper deck seats and then multiple psl's in the LLEZ....so, for the first time I can actually sit down low. I take sec 129 row 12. Had they simply let people shuffle over from their old seats and no psl, I would have the choice of up high again or be able to get some seats I want. I'm even thinking of upgrading to a higher price psl. Not sure how I'm getting screwed...I wish I had got in at 2.5k, but it's like hotels, airplanes and the like. Prices change based on supply, demand and the marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    I gotta be honest here..I like the psl idea. I used to have tix in the old stadium i the 90's. Got off the waitlist and was able to be 7 rows from the top in the corner....thought that someday maybe I could sit down low....then in 2001, gave up my seats as little kids came along. Fast forward to last summer, decide to get season tix again, went to upper deck. Then think, wow $105 to be in upper deck? Hmmmm...take tour of stadium with my rep who shows me my new upper deck seats and then multiple psl's in the LLEZ....so, for the first time I can actually sit down low. I take sec 129 row 12. Had they simply let people shuffle over from their old seats and no psl, I would have the choice of up high again or be able to get some seats I want. I'm even thinking of upgrading to a higher price psl. Not sure how I'm getting screwed...I wish I had got in at 2.5k, but it's like hotels, airplanes and the like. Prices change based on supply, demand and the marketing.
    You could have purchased seats to any game in the old stadium on the 50 yd. line for $300.00 each. $400.00 cheaper than what the Jets are asking in this new craphole. If it was wanting to be a sth in your name, you could have offered any old stadium sth $10,000 for the seats and you would be in. $20,000 cheaper than what the Jets are asking. The old stadium was so much better in every aspect. Woody got what he wanted and we can all see the trouble it`s causing him with ticket sales. He can choke on all his tickets from here on out for all I care. Enjoy the next 27 years Jets fans. It`s gonna be great. LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    a great first week of sking and another coming up before I head out to the desert for golf.

here's my only question on this subject

why does anybody waste time responding to the blubbering nonsense posted by GMC 2. The guy has never had a PSL, had uppers for two seasons that he gave up and for some reason thinks his fictional story of club seats he lost 30K on is something that anybody an IQ above 30 would believe.

worse even than The Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    a great first week of sking and another coming up before I head out to the desert for golf.

here's my only question on this subject

why does anybody waste time responding to the blubbering nonsense posted by GMC 2. The guy has never had a PSL, had uppers for two seasons that he gave up and for some reason thinks his fictional story of club seats he lost 30K on is something that anybody an IQ above 30 would believe.

worse even than The Banned
    im going to guess you are referring to me? and for the clueless im not gmc or gmc2.

by the way welcome back. were you incarcerated,recovering or rehabed or all of the above.

woody got what woody deserved. fans like you in the stadium maybe not depending on the weather and who they are playing if you could make a buck on the tix.

not kidding. ive parlayed and lost and now im about to possibly lose more all because the jets organization screwed this psl and ticket cluster up since the get go. what dont you comprehend?
    I don't get how you could think someone next to you paid less for the same PSL. Just not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    I don't get how you could think someone next to you paid less for the same PSL. Just not the case.
    not currently but what about when woody cant sell them and hes run out of signed jock straps and free parking passes they will play lets make a deal after the fact.

look at the upper deck fiasco. they offered upper deckers the chance to upgrade and add more seats. then a week later dropped the prices to $50.

not currently but what about when woody cant sell them and hes run out of signed jock straps and free parking passes they will play lets make a deal after the fact.

look at the upper deck fiasco. they offered upper deckers the chance to upgrade and add more seats. then a week later dropped the prices to $50.
    Oh gotcha let's base current rage on future hypotheticals, makes perfect sense.

And as for upper deck seats dropping in price. that's a perfect situation for anybody who was willing to pay the old price. They were credited accordingly.