Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

All League
    [QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4821508]Jets if they wanted a new revenue stream could do pay toliets, clean nice toliets for ladies with no lines in parking lot and charge a buck each.

I would gladly pay one buck for my daughter to have a place to go.[/QUOTE]

I would pay anything not to take my little girl into a dirty port o pot. Anything!!!
    I would pay anything not to send my wife into a dirty port o pot. Anything!!!

I would gladly pay $5 or $10 bucks to solve that problem.

Funny Story: Last time my wife was preggo, we decided to drive to the Red Hook ballfields for some good latin american food. Being preggo, she decided that she HAD TO GO NOW. The Red Hook Recreation Center looked clean from the outside - I figured how bad could it be. On the plus side, it was reasonably clean. On the downside, my wife was not amused by the prison toilets (no seat) used by that facility. When the pregnant wife is not amused, the husband is not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    Didn't we have toilet trailers at the old stadium?

I remember using them for a few years and then the last 3-4 years they were always locked. I think it was out near the old lot 13.
    Lot 13 had portajohns in some spots (still do), the brush area if you prefer to walk in there, and during the old stadium there was an ESPN tent and they had a trailer with toilets in it.

I`m not giving away anymore of my "suggestions" that can make the "stadium experience" better. F the Jets and Giants. If they are too cheap to provide proper facilities to their fans during gameday, and are too cheap to actually pay for that craphole of a stadium themselves, then they can DIE there with whomever is willing to support that crap. I am NOT willing to anymore and hell will probably freeze over before I donate another dime to that Jets/Woody bank account charity. Sorry, but the new place is a complete joke from top to bottom and all around. I seriously cannot believe some fans think that 1.6 BILLION DOLLAR structure is any good. I`m sure there are certain seats in that place that are really nice to sit in, but for the PSL cost per seat and ticket price per seat, is it actually worth it to see a "GAME" that has ZERO significance on anyones life? That sort of entertainment is simply not worth wasting that kind of money on regardless of it being "fun money" or not. I just wish the rich people weren`t so stupid on how they waste that fun money. There are people seriously struggling in this country today and these rich people would certainy be praised if they did something proper with that money and NOT waste it on fantasy football. This country really is disgusting imo. People are hurting. People have lost everything(storms, economy), yet people just throw their money away on junk like sports. For all I care, the Jets can play in front NO ONE and it still won`t matter to anyone BUT Woody. Very hard to see why people support his lame ass. He is the only one, along with the players/coaches who LAUGH at all who support financially.

My rant is over. I just hope some of you realize just how dumb it is to support these arseholes who couldn`t give a crap about you in all aspects.
    Last edited by The Band; 02-27-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Yeah, I had a bad day today. Sorry. At least I earned my keep for today and it wasn`t much but it helps.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post

My rant is over. I just hope some of you realize just how dumb it is to support these arseholes who couldn`t give a crap about you in all aspects.
    Go away. Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Go away. Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

SAR I
    don`t be bitter because you know I`m right.

don`t be bitter because you know I`m right.
    "Disgusting country" ehh? Have you looked elsewhere?

I hear many third world countries do not have these sports woes, try one. The rich people take care of everyone............or they kill them.

"Disgusting country" ehh? Have you looked elsewhere?

I hear many third world countries do not have these sports woes, try one. The rich people take care of everyone............or they kill them.
    3rd. world USA? More like 4th. world now(thank you Democrats and Democratic supporters). Don`t worry, people are dying to/for the rich here as well. Just a more slow and painful death. And yes, this country is probably the most disgusting country around. Filled with greed, hatred, poverty, murder, theft, pollution and filth. No morals here anymore. This country is nothing what it once was. Lets leave this argument alone though. Or bring it to the proper forum at least. Cheers.

I`m not giving away anymore of my "suggestions" that can make the "stadium experience" better. F the Jets and Giants. If they are too cheap to provide proper facilities to their fans during gameday, and are too cheap to actually pay for that craphole of a stadium themselves, then they can DIE there with whomever is willing to support that crap. I am NOT willing to anymore and hell will probably freeze over before I donate another dime to that Jets/Woody bank account charity. Sorry, but the new place is a complete joke from top to bottom and all around. I seriously cannot believe some fans think that 1.6 BILLION DOLLAR structure is any good. I`m sure there are certain seats in that place that are really nice to sit in, but for the PSL cost per seat and ticket price per seat, is it actually worth it to see a "GAME" that has ZERO significance on anyones life? That sort of entertainment is simply not worth wasting that kind of money on regardless of it being "fun money" or not. I just wish the rich people weren`t so stupid on how they waste that fun money. There are people seriously struggling in this country today and these rich people would certainy be praised if they did something proper with that money and NOT waste it on fantasy football. This country really is disgusting imo. People are hurting. People have lost everything(storms, economy), yet people just throw their money away on junk like sports. For all I care, the Jets can play in front NO ONE and it still won`t matter to anyone BUT Woody. Very hard to see why people support his lame ass. He is the only one, along with the players/coaches who LAUGH at all who support financially.

i agree with you theband problem is i already lost my shirt im trying to hold onto my pants and make the best of a bad thing.

So they asked us to update our info by Friday. Anyone know when we will receive our invoices? When I asked the other day they told me they still haven't released prices. I'm sure they know but just won't tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Lot 13 had portajohns in some spots (still do), the brush area if you prefer to walk in there, and during the old stadium there was an ESPN tent and they had a trailer with toilets in it.
    We used to tailgate by the ESPN tent. Actually, we used to tailgate there before there was an "ESPN Zone." Back then there was grass and trees in the area, and we'd just walk over and pee behind the trees in peace. Then came the ESPN Zone and it gradually took over more and more of our space.

Man, those were fun times. We'd get these really big groups. Now I almost always go with just one other person. Also a fun experience, and I get to do a lot of catching up with family and friends during the tailgate. But I wouldn't mind sprinkling in some giant tailgates a couple times per year...

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    We used to tailgate by the ESPN tent. Actually, we used to tailgate there before there was an "ESPN Zone." Back then there was grass and trees in the area, and we'd just walk over and pee behind the trees in peace. Then came the ESPN Zone and it gradually took over more and more of our space.

Man, those were fun times. We'd get these really big groups. Now I almost always go with just one other person. Also a fun experience, and I get to do a lot of catching up with family and friends during the tailgate. But I wouldn't mind sprinkling in some giant tailgates a couple times per year...
    I used to park right by the 13B sign area. Then in 2006 they put spaces up along the island and we started setting up there and been there ever since. We get an end spot so we have room behind use for the tents, tables, etc and then use the end spot to set up the grills and a table with sternos for the food to be put out. Right by the K4/K8 area.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post

Perhaps we can arrange a catered JI tailgate next year at my spot

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Let's do it! I'll contribute a few racks of ribs and some tasty beverages. Or just cash if it's catered-catered

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Sounds like a great idea. I'm down with that!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Crap, really that bad in 232? I just moved there.
    I just realized, I wrote SAR's section - I was talking about 233, one section over, not sure if it would be better or worse than 232a - probably not much different. I will say that it's much less noticeable when the stadium is full, first game I went to was a preseason and it was annoying, but it hasn't been much of an issue for me since - the kids wore those foam earplugs for a couple of years, but I don't think they wore them the last game they went to last year.

Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    I just realized, I wrote SAR's section - I was talking about 233, one section over, not sure if it would be better or worse than 232a - probably not much different. I will say that it's much less noticeable when the stadium is full, first game I went to was a preseason and it was annoying, but it hasn't been much of an issue for me since - the kids wore those foam earplugs for a couple of years, but I don't think they wore them the last game they went to last year.
    The people near SAR wear earplugs all the time. You mean that has something to do with the speakers?

Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    This is one of the lesser reasons I evacuated the overrated Mezz Corners. But not the main reason. There is a reason why these seats only had a $4,000 PSL. First, the height is closer to that of the Upper corners at Giants Stadium. Having sat in row 4 of the Mezz Corners at Giants Stadium, the difference between that and the Mezz corner at MetLife was simply staggering. The view is ok, but just way too distant from most of the action for my taste. After having been in the endzone and then corners for over 25 years, enough. If I'm going to buy in to PSLville, then it will be for great seats, not for Walmart quality cheapness. For PSL money, I need a sidelines view. All this bullcrap about Mezz corners being "quasi-sidelines" view: is just that.. horse_shhheeeeet. You are well behind the back of the endzone. It is an endzone view, period. It takes quite the vivid imagination to label that anything close to a "sidelines" view. Second, ingress/egresss in the lowers is much faster with no escalators or stairwells to deal with. The wait at the escalators to go up what should be a single level was absurd. Plus, it was actually a pair of escalators, not one. It is two full levels up over the playing field, unlike the Mezz at Giants stadium. 3rd, the wind in the Mezz corners is incredible. On cold days it positively is worse up there. One day that we thought was very windy, we migrated down from the Mezz corners to 135 because we saw a bunch of empties there (I had sold my own 135's earlier), what was like a wind tunnel in the Mezz corner was now mild and barely noticeable in the lower sidelines. Last, the freaking noise from the speakers in the corners is intolerable. It's still loud everywhere else, but the Mezz corners were the loudest, and most annoying and unpleasant.

JMO.
    Last edited by Dcat; 02-28-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    This is one of the lesser reasons I evacuated the overrated Mezz Corners. But not the main reason. There is a reason why these seats only had a $4,000 PSL. First, the height is closer to that of the Upper corners at Giants Stadium. Having sat in row 4 of the Mezz Corners at Giants Stadium, the difference between that and the Mezz corner at MetLife was simply staggering. The view is ok, but just way too distant from most of the action for my taste. After having been in the endzone and then corners for over 25 years, enough. If I'm going to buy in to PSLville, then it will be for great seats, not for Walmart quality cheapness. For PSL money, I need a sidelines view. All this bullcrap about Mezz corners being "quasi-sidelines" view: is just that.. horse_shhheeeeet. You are well behind the back of the endzone. It is an endzone view, period. It takes quite the vivid imagination to label that anything close to a "sidelines" view. Second, ingress/egresss in the lowers is much faster with no escalators or stairwells to deal with. The wait at the escalators to go up what should be a single level was absurd. Plus, it was actually a pair of escalators, not one. It is two full levels up over the playing field, unlike the Mezz at Giants stadium. 3rd, the wind in the Mezz corners is incredible. On cold days it positively is worse up there. One day that we thought was very windy, we migrated down from the Mezz corners to 135 because we saw a bunch of empties there (I had sold my own 135's earlier), what was like a wind tunnel in the Mezz corner was now mild and barely noticeable in the lower sidelines. Last, the freaking noise from the speakers in the corners is intolerable. It's still loud everywhere else, but the Mezz corners were the loudest, and most annoying and unpleasant.

JMO.
    I had Mezz seats in old stadium, tenth row. I did not like the view. Felt so far removed from action. In new stadium without overhang Mezz is even further from field.

Hands down LSL visitors side near LSL Prime are best value seats in whole stadium. They always sell for 100% above face.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post

JMO.

Sideline perspective Mezz A. Row 1 no zoom.

SAR I