Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    You go up and around K to go out further west? I go that way and it was backing up last year. First & second year in new stadium weren't bad. Last year it was backing up like the old days.

Not a complaint but would love to avoid it if possible.
    Unfortunately this past season there were a lot of opportunities to leave early which I took advantage of. However for the few games where I did stay until the end, I got down the stairs pretty quick and I would park as close as I could to the stadium which gave me a head start out of the lot where I could beat most of the masses. Trust me, I have mapped out all the options and for Rt. 3 west, green lot - parked close to the stairs by the Pepsi gate has worked best for me. You are in your car when most are still walking.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrowningNagle View Post
    wow - big news if true....one of the big selling points of the Club seats would be removed....I'd be pissed if I was in the Clubs. We viewed the green lots as a major selling point....
    No view from the club. That was a lie.

Better parking. This turns out to be a lie.

I am strongly considering cutting my losses here and canceling my tickets or selling my psl

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    parking has never been an issue for me. i too use rt 3. i dont tolerate tailgate space hogs. i kindly ask them to move. the first thing i do is take pics of their cars license plates and make sure they see me doing it then i offer them a beer. i tailgate and basically get along with everyone.

i dont like the litter idiots and the football tossers over the age of 16.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    the first thing i do is take pics of their cars license plates and make sure they see me doing it then i offer them a beer. i tailgate and basically get along with everyone.
    Sounds like a smooth transition - treat them like a criminal, then offer them a beer. Has your car ever been keyed in the lot?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    Sounds like a smooth transition - treat them like a criminal, then offer them a beer. Has your car ever been keyed in the lot?
    nope ive actually made a few friends doing this. i dont talk down or act angry to them i politely ask them of they could tighten up a bit so i too can park and enjoy a good tailgate before the game.

overall people are very receptive when you confront them in a polite manner. and if they get hostile i remind them i too paid to be in the lot. i havent had a problem yet. i take the company beater suv usually anyway.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    nope ive actually made a few friends doing this. i dont talk down or act angry to them i politely ask them of they could tighten up a bit so i too can park and enjoy a good tailgate before the game.

overall people are very receptive when you confront them in a polite manner. and if they get hostile i remind them i too paid to be in the lot. i havent had a problem yet. i take the company beater suv usually anyway.
    Not sure I'd consider you taking a pic of my plate before speaking to me a polite move. In fact, I'd likely feel that is a douche move.

Ask first, then pic maybe. Other way around it seems you are looking to start $hit and receive an appropriate azz kicking no?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure I'd consider you taking a pic of my plate before speaking to me a polite move. In fact, I'd likely feel that is a douche move.

Ask first, then pic maybe. Other way around it seems you are looking to start $hit and receive an appropriate azz kicking no?
    nope no azz kicking it keeps everyone in check and honest. they wont dare flatten my tire or key my car knowing i have their plate number.

what are you one of those parking lot tough guys, who thinks he owns the place?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Is there anyone here you don't try to antagonize? Your body of work here on JI is epic. It's rare to find a regular poster this clueless. I ha ve never put anyone on "ignore" here but your posts are so bad that you may be the first.
    im telling it like it is. im sorry i dont cower down in the parking lot at jets games to douche bags who hog parking spots to tailgate. we all paid the same price for 1 parking spot. not trying to antagonize anyone.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    nope no azz kicking it keeps everyone in check and honest. they wont dare flatten my tire or key my car knowing i have their plate number.

what are you one of those parking lot tough guys, who thinks he owns the place?
    Nope, not a parking lot tough guy, stick to my spot and if on rare occasion I creep into another, I always offer to move if someone slows up.

That said, I've never feared slashed tires or a keyed car because I do not treat people like a jerkoff.

Someday you will snap a pic of the wrong guy's car and get your teeth broken before you even get the chance to offer the guy a beer. Let us know how that goes. "Can't wait."

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, not a parking lot tough guy, stick to my spot and if on rare occasion I creep into another, I always offer to move if someone slows up.

That said, I've never feared slashed tires or a keyed car because I do not treat people like a jerkoff.

Someday you will snap a pic of the wrong guy's car and get your teeth broken before you even get the chance to offer the guy a beer. Let us know how that goes. "Can't wait."
    dont think so johny. the fact of the matter is tailgating is supposed to be a fun experience and event. we are all there for the same reason like we are here for the same reason. same team same interests.

you wishing hostile events on me tells me you are probably that parking lot wanna be tough guy who doesnt get along with others and abuses the lots like a toilet and a trash dump.

tell me where you park and you can see for yourself im not that guy you portray me to be. cant wait.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    dont think so johny. the fact of the matter is tailgating is supposed to be a fun experience and event. we are all there for the same reason like we are here for the same reason. same team same interests.

you wishing hostile events on me tells me you are probably that parking lot wanna be tough guy who doesnt get along with others and abuses the lots like a toilet and a trash dump.

tell me where you park and you can see for yourself im not that guy you portray me to be. cant wait.
    You couldn't be more wrong, I get along with anyone that has even a minimal amount of self awareness......... I bag my garbage & don't pee on cars either. About as civilized as we can be out there ehh?

L20, black Jeep, closer to the lot G side. 2-4 guy tailgate (small now, most gave up). I'll be the big guy in the Toon jersey likely grilling & never sitting. There at 9:00 for early games. Swing by, I will offer a beer or drink to anyone who does not take pictures of my license plate.

Feel free to stalk & approach when comfortable. If I switch to D or J this year due to seat change I'll be sure to let you know.
    Last edited by buickrob; 03-03-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You couldn't be more wrong, I get along with anyone that has even a minimal amount of self awareness......... I bag my garbage & don't pee on cars either. About as civilized as we can be out there ehh?

L20, black Jeep, closer to the lot G side. 2-4 guy tailgate. I'll be the big guy in the Toon jersey likely grilling & never sitting. There at 9:00 for early games. Swing by, I will offer a beer or drink to anyone who does not take pictures of my license plate.

Feel free to stalk & approach when comfortable. If I switch to D or J this year due to seat change I'll be sure to let you know.
    thanks see what i mean its about enjoyment and making friends. i dont understand this place for the life of me. we all offer up our opinions or our beliefs on the team we all love, yet we get attacked for doing so just because someone doesnt agree with it.

if i keep my tickets and i can get in early enough i may take you up on your offer. thanks nike.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks see what i mean its about enjoyment and making friends. i dont understand this place for the life of me. we all offer up our opinions or our beliefs on the team we all love, yet we get attacked for doing so just because someone doesnt agree with it.

if i keep my tickets and i can get in early enough i may take you up on your offer. thanks nike.
    Oh god, if I can get SG3 there this could be the greatest thing ever. Would love to see that bro hug.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks but no thanks rob

I'm with Dcat as regards GMCJet's role here at JI as our resident court jester

Might stop by and visit you though as long as you promise there are no big GMC gas guzzling "company beater" SUVs in the area

Not really much to worry about, really since GMCJet bailed on his upper deck tix before last season and hasn't been to a game since.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh god, if I can get SG3 there this could be the greatest thing ever. Would love to see that bro hug.
    not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    thanks but no thanks rob

I'm with Dcat as regards GMCJet's role here at JI as our resident court jester

Might stop by and visit you though as long as you promise there are no big GMC gas guzzling "company beater" SUVs in the area

Not really much to worry about, really since GMCJet bailed on his upper deck tix before last season and hasn't been to a game since.
    he keeps referring to me as gmc. dont know why dont how after all this time he just doesnt comprehend im not gmc.

he also promised everyone he was going to ignore me nike.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

L20, black Jeep, closer to the lot G side. 2-4 guy tailgate (small now, most gave up). I'll be the big guy in the Toon jersey likely grilling & never sitting. There at 9:00 for early games. Swing by, I will offer a beer or drink to anyone who does not take pictures of my license plate.

Lot D is where I am...feel free to grab a drink...no license plate pic required.!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    LMFAO

I also own a home in Bergen County, NJ(Park Ridge)

LMFAO

Your BIL lives in Park Ridge you live in Elmwood Park

troll Jets boards unless they have no life. sad and lonely. wasting time talking crap on the internet.

by far the biggest attention whore on the web. it`s obvious what sort of life you have.

In your own words...pretty much sums up what you're all about

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    In the offseason, "client relations" is helping the ticket office answer questions. There is no other Christie in the Jets organization.

SAR I
    Christie is no longer a Jets employee. Unfortunately she is now making some guy very lucky in multiple ways.

http://www.facebook.com/christie.upt...ref=ts&fref=ts

Enjoy.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Speaking of things in the mail...got an email offering a parking pass upgrade from yellow to green yesterday.

If that is of interest to anyone the instructions were only to contact your rep or the sales number...no secret codes needed.
    Green parking used to sell for quite a bit on the secondary market. I didn't look as closely last year but the first two years they'd sell for $75 a pass. I am guessing now it will lose value.

I am also willing to take a bet that the Jets are looking to do this to offer up more yellow parking since last year they wouldn't offer yellow parking to new ticket holders.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Christie from the Jets did mention this to me the other day. If I was to upgrade to 142, I would have the option to purchase the green parking passes usually reserved for the club holders - so it is true.
    I bought Green Passes. Dont want the white trash in Yellow chipping my car with their leased BMWs.

Actually, I only got it as the few games I take kids to it is better parking.

I am worried all the orange folk will be in yellow this year. You do know last year the upper deck folk could request a yellow pass and many did get them.

So if UD can upgrade to yellow make sense yellow can upgrade to green.

However, one more reason not to buy Club Seats.