Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    These are great seats, on aisle by 135, row five right by lower entrance.

2 Lower Level Goal Line 134 5 25 - 26 Aisle All $13,500

These are also great, on aisle by 134, higher row, no foot traffic and green room behind you

2 Lower Level Touchdown Corner 133 28 25 - 26 Aisle All $9,500

or go right to LLSL

Lower Level Sideline 135 15 16 - 17 All $16,500

These three choices I think 134 row five is best, right by lower entrance on aisle, ten yard line. And a $130 ticket price. Plus you can make an offer, these seats for 6k each, is way better than left over touchdown corners from Jets at 6k each. These have wow factor, aisle seats, no steps up and down easy in and out, and aisle to left means clear view downfield.

My problem would be selling my 4k llez on the secondary market...If I upgrade I have to go through the Jets and whatever they have in inventory. If nothing really good, I'm staying put.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post

My problem would be selling my 4k llez on the secondary market...If I upgrade I have to go through the Jets and whatever they have in inventory. If nothing really good, I'm staying put.
    Same here, I either eat it when I sell my current PSL or eat it by transferring & paying more than market to Jets on new PSL. Almost a wash.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    Same here, I either eat it when I sell my current PSL or eat it by transferring & paying more than market to Jets on new PSL. Almost a wash.
    Jesus would have made a great psl holder, when he died he could have got out of contract and when he rose again on the third day he could pick up new seats cheap.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me too. Luckily, I had a cheap psl that will be paid off this year. But, I have had some preliminary talks with the Jets about upgrades. I expect to be in better seats next year.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me, too. I think those 142s I was interested in are still out there. But I don't want the hassle of having to sell my existing ones or the burden of carrying two extra seats I don't need for a while

One thought I had was to make an offer of my seats plus some cash for the 142s. I'd pay for a few seat upgrade, and the seller would have tix he could sell plus some short term cash relief.

Seller, if you are out there shoot me a PM if interested

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    Me, too. I think those 142s I was interested in are still out there. But I don't want the hassle of having to sell my existing ones or the burden of carrying two extra seats I don't need for a while

One thought I had was to make an offer of my seats plus some cash for the 142s. I'd pay for a few seat upgrade, and the seller would have tix he could sell plus some short term cash relief.

Seller, if you are out there shoot me a PM if interested
    That is what I hate about seasonticketrights the fees are skyhigh.

The Jets should start a PSL marketplace and charge like a nominal listing fee. With no transacton fee. I see a set of four in LGL in row 2 I would like to buy, but the 10% fee the seller has to pay ruins the deal. If I could get them 10% less I might pull the trigger.

Those on the aisle in section 142 by 140 for 15k, at 10% would only be $13,500.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaning towards moving to 232a. Sar buys hot dogs?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaning towards moving to 232a. Sar buys hot dogs?
    Mezz A is going for as cheap as 2k each in secondary. How does that trade up make sense?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Mezz A is going for as cheap as 2k each in secondary. How does that trade up make sense?
    Want the higher angle for a bit honestly. If I hate it I move to TDC or LGL next year. Not really a $ thing as I can always move again.

Passed on 133 row 30 aisle seats on 134 side. Those seemed like best seats around in TDC section right now.

So, Mezz A for a season or two and then who knows....
    Last edited by buickrob; 02-20-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Want the higher angle for a bit honestly. If I hate it I move to TDC or LGL next year. Not really a $ thing as I can always move again.

Passed on 133 row 30 aisle seats on 134 side. Those seemed like best seats around in TDC section right now.

I linked a pair of seats in 232a a week or two ago. They were going for a lot under cost. Not sure if you want to work thru the secondary market or the Jets.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Are you looking to purchase tickets or a psl for the upcoming season? I've got a bud who has seats in the 220's and the last time I spoke to him he was thinking about selling either the season or the rights, shoot me a pm if you're interested and i'll give him a call.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Last July they had 230a row 2, mid row....or 232a row 9 on the aisle...good luck. Btw, I tried to log into my account a little while ago and got errors...hmmm.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I linked a pair of seats in 232a a week or two ago. They were going for a lot under cost. Not sure if you want to work thru the secondary market or the Jets.
    I've sent messages out to multiple sellers on seasonticketrights.com and have not heard back from a single one of them.

Think I'll do 232a through Jets which allows me to "trade in" my 148 PSLs at what I paid. Again, I'll pay more for my 232 but won't lose on my 148 so almost a wash.

Plan to pay them down and maybe upgrade again later.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've sent messages out to multiple sellers on seasonticketrights.com and have not heard back from a single one of them.

Think I'll do 232a through Jets which allows me to "trade in" my 148 PSLs at what I paid. Again, I'll pay more for my 232 but won't lose on my 148 so almost a wash.

Plan to pay them down and maybe upgrade again later.
    If one is going through the Jets, is it still the case that they'll generally only help if you're adding seats of buying seats in a more expensive section? I know I should get off my fat ass and call them myself, but just wondering if anyone here knows (since you're all so much more friendly and accessible and non-salesy than the Jets reps).

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    If one is going through the Jets, is it still the case that they'll generally only help if you're adding seats of buying seats in a more expensive section? I know I should get off my fat ass and call them myself, but just wondering if anyone here knows (since you're all so much more friendly and accessible and non-salesy than the Jets reps).
    I'm pretty sure they'd only make a move if it meant more dollars in their pockets. I don't work for them and my seats are in the upper deck so it is a little easier for me to move.

I'm sure if you went from a $10k PSL and wanted to move to a $15k PSL they would gladly let you make that move. Also if someone wanted your specific seats for some reason I'm sure then they would let you move.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, think it has to be to a higher $ PSL or more seats.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would strongly recommend not going through the Jets. there are deals on ebay and stadiumpsl.com where you can get good seats (or great seats) way below Jet PSL costs.

I got a seller through stadiumpsl.com to agree to transfer and sell me his PSL's. Now I need to send money to Choose Your Seat, Inc. which is the company running stadiumpsl.com

can anyone make me feel better and let me know if they had a good experience with this website and company? according to the Better Business Bureau they seem fine.

by the way, I purchased section 135 row 6 (which seems to be row 3 since the rows start at row 4 and not row 1) for a psl cost of 15,000 for two tickets. the game-day ticket price of the seats are a much better value than where I sit now.

anyone have any experiences with sitting so low in 135? are these seats too low to see everything?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by talonmm View Post
    I would strongly recommend not going through the Jets. there are deals on ebay and stadiumpsl.com where you can get good seats (or great seats) way below Jet PSL costs.

I got a seller through stadiumpsl.com to agree to transfer and sell me his PSL's. Now I need to send money to Choose Your Seat, Inc. which is the company running stadiumpsl.com

can anyone make me feel better and let me know if they had a good experience with this website and company? according to the Better Business Bureau they seem fine.

by the way, I purchased section 135 row 6 (which seems to be row 3 since the rows start at row 4 and not row 1) for a psl cost of 15,000 for two tickets. the game-day ticket price of the seats are a much better value than where I sit now.

anyone have any experiences with sitting so low in 135? are these seats too low to see everything?
    I'm in 135 row 9... You will love them...when they are on our half if the field you can feel the hits....inside the red zone they are phenomenal. You do lose a bit of perspective past the 35 on the other side...resale on the secondary market is also strong ...the exit around row 8 between 134-135 is great...bathrooms and concessions are empty and a direct shot out of the stadium

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

I just bought 4 in 244 for $7250 and everything went fine.
    Good luck

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is what 135 looks like from field and what 135 looks like if you are sitting in Row 17