Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: No Ticket Renewals yet?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    More to sideline.

Doubt there are any deals. Never really heard of a deal in the past, doubt they would drop any prices for existing PSL holders looking to move, not as much incentive to sell as long term ticket sale still nets the same amount of seats. Who knows though.
    Jets are pretty late this year in announcing prices. Something may be up - and it should be given the anger of the fan base.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    I'm thinking of upgrading my psl through the jets and my rep told me to wait til the last week of February because there will be clarity then. On that note: am I foolish for thinking of upgrading sec 129 row 12 over the tunnel to 134 row 23ish mid row. 7k more PSL plus ticket prices? Not so much about my financials but about value.
    I upgraded my 128 row 16 (aisle) to 134 row 9 about a month after the season. (I had to wait until something opened)The view is great, I already have 4 in 135 row 9 and I love them .. The 134s have a good resale value compared to the end zone seats....yes you can get them on the marketplace for slightly less then 7.5k, but then your still stuck with the end zone seats which don't have good value... If you can afford it you should do it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    LOL. "for a change"

Are you this delusional?
    you`re right. I should have said "So I was able to be the pain in the ass for a change". I no longer have seats and don`t have any hassles at all. Thanks for clarifying that.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    why does everyone want aisle seats? I think having the aisle totally sucks. Constantly having to get up to let others in and out. I had aisle seats many years ago in the old stadium before I got my first row UDEZ seats and we had a fan who had a prostate/bladder problem or he simply couldn`t hold his liquids in. It was very annoying having to get up to let him out, then back in several times a game. Plus all the others who needed to get in/out. I opted for middle row seats(14-17) so that I could be the pain in the ass for a change.
    In the old stadium I wasn't on the aisle but was only a couple seats away. In the new place I was on the aisle in my first set of seats upstairs in 2010-2011 and again in my new ones in 2012. For me I like being able to extend my legs out onto the aisle and not have to worry about being squished. I had a few heavyweights sit next to me in the old place which intruded into my own space. Besides I hate having to jump over people.

In the new place upper deck first row has about an extra foot of leg room so now if someone wants to walk by I just have to take my feet off the ledge and don't even have to stand up to let anyone walk by.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    why does everyone want aisle seats? I think having the aisle totally sucks. Constantly having to get up to let others in and out. I had aisle seats many years ago in the old stadium before I got my first row UDEZ seats and we had a fan who had a prostate/bladder problem or he simply couldn`t hold his liquids in. It was very annoying having to get up to let him out, then back in several times a game. Plus all the others who needed to get in/out. I opted for middle row seats(14-17) so that I could be the pain in the ass for a change.
    6'5" aisle really helps. & if you go past more than 3 times a half I give a nasty death stare. Can often get people to climb over seats rather than pass by again.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    why does everyone want aisle seats? I think having the aisle totally sucks. Constantly having to get up to let others in and out.
    You get the latter part of your comment in almost any seat in the row. At least with aisle seats you give yourself extra leg room if you're the one sitting on the outside. For 11 years I had aisle seats at Giants Stadium and they were the best. Go as you please, you don't have to bother anyone, one of if not the first person out of the section so less traffic in the concourse getting out to your car, etc. Now in the new stadium I'm smack dab in the middle of the row and I miss the extra leg room, but I feel as if I'm getting up almost just as much. Aisle seats are great, but I wasn't going to sacrifice the a section I really wanted for aisle seats. I got into the process a little late and that was my, at the time, mistake.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I understand about the leg room. Especially for bigger guys, which I am one. Thats about the only really good benefit was being able to stretch if needed. When I had aisle seats, I was always stretching because I had to let people in/out all the time. Another bad thing about the aisle seat was, people always spilling on their way by. Never understood why they stopped putting lids on the drinks. Just another dumb idea they came up with. That and the mustard/ketchup packets that somehow always ended up on the step where my seat was. LOL Funny as all hell but I would have to scrape off condiments from shoes and pants all the time. Hey! But the new cupholders are great, no? They didn`t do crap for anyone those cupholders. You know how many people kicked the top of the cup walking through the row? I think EVERYONE kicked them. Much worse than just knocking it over because it splashed up like a geyser, usually on someones back and neck. LOL Another brilliant idea by the designers. They want to curb drinking at games yet they give you a cupholder to put the extra beer in while you use the cupholder God gave you. Cupoholder is only good when your phone rings and you need to put the drink down.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinking of upgrading my psl through the jets and my rep told me to wait til the last week of February because there will be clarity then. On that note: am I foolish for thinking of upgrading sec 129 row 12 over the tunnel to 134 row 23ish mid row. 7k more PSL plus ticket prices? Not so much about my financials but about value.
    they told me there was no more tickets above the tunnels

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by djaparz View Post
    they told me there was no more tickets above the tunnels
    I got mine last july....it's nice because you get the elevation without too many rows in front of you...i'm in row 12 but it's the third row of seats, verizon corner.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got mine last july....it's nice because you get the elevation without too many rows in front of you...i'm in row 12 but it's the third row of seats, verizon corner.
    yeas that is where I am 124 row 19...

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    For those looking at the 4k psl, there were plenty of decent choices last july...wonder if there will be more with people dropping this year or if they do a push for clubs, maybe it will open up some good upgrades.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    For those looking at the 4k psl, there were plenty of decent choices last july...wonder if there will be more with people dropping this year or if they do a push for clubs, maybe it will open up some good upgrades.
    To each his own in seat selection. One buddy told me he purposely asked for a row one exact middle between the two aisles.

Why, he hates standing up for people to let them in and out and being dead center folks to left go left folks to right go right. Also with extra foot in most row ones he can get in and out without most people standing. Also he never has anyone standing in front of him. Also in middle he can go out to left or right so he does not bother the same guy at end of aisle all the time.

Basically a seat for someone who wants to sit whole game.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    To me 4k is a hard sell from Jets. All those seats go at a discount in secondary.

Plus the 5k and 6k, LLEZ corners and LTC all go for around 4k in secondary.

If I was buying today in secondary, I might pick a LLEZ corner on the aisle next to LLTC, very cheap ticket considering an almost sideline view.

Second choice would be LGL right by LSL, at $130 for a ten yard line view a very good value

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Debating mezz A corner or 133 right now.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    133 ONLY if it is by 134. On the aisle towards 134, rows above lower entrance or first two rows, either or.

Any seat near 133 or the rows by 134 jammed by that lower entrance suck.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    How low can you get in 133? which mezz corner? If you can't get low in 133, you are starting to move back in endzone...and if it's really low in 133, don't do it, I might want them (lol)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    How low can you get in 133? which mezz corner? If you can't get low in 133, you are starting to move back in endzone...and if it's really low in 133, don't do it, I might want them (lol)
    20's & 30's

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    20's & 30's
    For those seats, I think you might better moving to 134...much more sideline...they did have row 23 mid row and 29 (closer to 135) available in october. I like being low down with few heads in my way...i"m hoping for something in the single digits or so

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    For those seats, I think you might better moving to 134...much more sideline...they did have row 23 mid row and 29 (closer to 135) available in october. I like being low down with few heads in my way...i"m hoping for something in the single digits or so
    Row one and two have wow factor, but by row three it starts to wears off.

I rather be rows 16-25 on aisle towards 134.

133 is really jammed in a corner. Unless you are in first two rows so you get excitement of a TD in your corner you want to be higher up and on the aisle by 134. That aisle is a dead end so no foot traffic at top.

But I do agree, for only $1,500 more and same price ticket 134 by aisle of 135 is a much better seat. You are behind goal line in 133, on aisle by 135 you are at ten yard line for same ticket price.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are great seats, on aisle by 135, row five right by lower entrance.

2 Lower Level Goal Line 134 5 25 - 26 Aisle All $13,500

These are also great, on aisle by 134, higher row, no foot traffic and green room behind you

2 Lower Level Touchdown Corner 133 28 25 - 26 Aisle All $9,500

or go right to LLSL

Lower Level Sideline 135 15 16 - 17 All $16,500

These three choices I think 134 row five is best, right by lower entrance on aisle, ten yard line. And a $130 ticket price. Plus you can make an offer, these seats for 6k each, is way better than left over touchdown corners from Jets at 6k each. These have wow factor, aisle seats, no steps up and down easy in and out, and aisle to left means clear view downfield.