Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shameless

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Eh, she and I were born a couple months apart. At 13, I was into another 13 year old.

Crap, you're saying its not cool to be into 13 year old Disney channel chicks?
    You don't know what almost means?

Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    You don't know what almost means?

couldnt find a ponychan one

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I think that entire Showtime lineup is great. I've just started watching the UK version of Shameless, and although it's very good, it's hard to get past the heavy Cockney accents and the different actors playing the same parts as the American version. And as others have mentioned, the copious weekly titty shots are an added bonus, and lacking on the UK version.
    I'm a Brit and I would like to inform you that they speak with a heavy Mancunian accent from the Manchester area. I just wanted to clear that up.

Having seen both I much prefer the US version, I grew up on a similar estate to the English version and it feels too much like a docu-soap to me .

Definitely one of my favorite shows on TV...

Spoiler...

I'm a bit perturbed at the new little sister with the peen? Hermaphrodite? Really a boy?

Also the Jimmy story line bothers me a bit this season... I prefer the focus to stay around Frank and the family, the Carl cancer story is vintage for the show and that's the wheelhouse it should stay... No super drug lord sh!t needed, in my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    I'm a Brit and I would like to inform you that they speak with a heavy Mancunian accent from the Manchester area. I just wanted to clear that up.

Having seen both I much prefer the US version, I grew up on a similar estate to the English version and it feels too much like a docu-soap to me .
    ya. That's what I MEANT to say.....

Dead on, I agree

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Definitely one of my favorite shows on TV...

Spoiler...

I'm a bit perturbed at the new little sister with the peen? Hermaphrodite? Really a boy?

Also the Jimmy story line bothers me a bit this season... I prefer the focus to stay around Frank and the family, the Carl cancer story is vintage for the show and that's the wheelhouse it should stay... No super drug lord sh!t needed, in my opinion...